1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Courser System and Dream Horse Guide

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Solest, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Conflama

I'm only Skilled at fishing and have managed to get one.

Only one, mind, and I've been afk fishing overnight for a few days now. :(

2. Ren

Ren

rare stuff its rare. nothing we can do atm. XD pretty sure they will increase the mats once the other horse its out

3. PandoraRose

It certainly has nothing to do with fishing level. I have gotten 1 Conch since release and i'm fishing Master 6. The items are all just stupid rare so they can keep as few people getting it as possible to make more money when the second is released and we're stuck behind a bigger rng wall(Meaning you will need even more coursers and therefor more skill coupon sales).
    Aastrid and I have been doing the Kama dailies every day for the peridots, and the Stonetail one. So far seems to be the best way to get them atm.

4. ChaoticPisces

Also only 57 so can't do the quests in Kama yet...too much to do, so little time zzzAt this point it feels like I will never get there and want to just give up.

5. ChaoticPisces

Where did you catch the breezy conch may I ask? Is it only fishing in Kama region? Because I have yet to get a single one. I managed to get one hoof root from an ash tree outside of Hiedel but that is it.

6. PandoraRose

No, they can be caught anywhere. I personally fish in Tarif, and have been for a long time now. Guildmates have found them in Heidel and out in the ocean as well.

ChaoticPisces likes this.
  7. Life Aries

Does anyone know if you can "End Training" midway through without having to start over? I'd like to pull my T8 for a quick breeding, but I'm scared that if I click end training I will lose the progress I've made.

8. RamblingRose

You should be ok. A friend took his in an out with no problem. The training stays with the horse, not at the stable.

Life Aries likes this.
  9. Life Aries

Thank you!

10. ChaoticPisces

Still no Breezy Conchs after afk fishing all last night and pretty much half the day. Can The GM's confirm they can be caught anywhere at any fishing level @GM Caramel I have been fishing for hours everyday since the launch of Kamasylve and have yet to get a single Breezy Conch. Surely it can't be this hard to get one if I have been afk fishing all week and not a single one, doesn't make sense :(

11. Aastrid

Caught them in Heidel and Tariff.... so I guess so

*also been afk fishing every night and haven't go one, other friends have*

12. ChaoticPisces

Well my guildie got one in Calpheon so they are everywhere but I didn't ask her her fishing level. My current alt I'm fishing on only has Apprentice 6

13. Jagari

Jagari Rauk EU

I'm pretty sure fishing level don't matter. I´m Master 7 or 8 and did'nt get a single one yet.

14. PandoraRose

They are just overly stupid rare and heavy RNG based like everything else in this game, moreso anything to do with T9 in general.

15. Solest

I've been spending all my afk time (which is most of the time) fishing and I've so far only gotten 2. My fishing character was in the low apprentice levels when she got her first one so I dont think there's a level requirement (or its very low).

16. ChaoticPisces

OMG, I finally got one and only took a week of afk fishing!!! :D lol

Ascaeldor and Nyrante like this.
  17. Life Aries

From what I've heard, gathering is the way to go (aside from imperial training tokens and the stonetail dailies).

18. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

Not really. Gathering about 2-3 hours / day with magic tools, kamasylve buff and golden life alchemy stone, but got 0 - 2 hooves / day. Its disappointing.

Life Aries likes this.
  19. PandoraRose

Gathering is abysmally rare, too. The only sure fire way to get any materials is doing the 6 Kamasylvia dailies for the 55 Peridots, or the stonetail ranch quest. The final 2 Kama dailies for the Peridots though, are a real pain in the butt and take forever if you and your party are not well geared, though.

Life Aries likes this.
  20. Champlocker

a guildie is in the #10 processing so idk if thats makes sense, but he just made 500 stonetail fodders, and has 135 hoofs now he is a lifeskill guru but still, that sounds decent