1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Courser System and Dream Horse Guide

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Solest, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Life Aries

Bummer. My guildmate got 6 in a four hour gathering session, and I don't think he's above Artisan tier gathering. He must've been having some kind of lucky day. I haven't tried it myself, but I decided on day two that I wasn't going to rely on RNG from fishing/gathering/MP for these. Farming, Imperial Training Tokens and Stonetail dailies are my focus. I think I got about another 85 days until my first awakening attempt. :(

2. PandoraRose

I've gotten 1 hoof in 900 energy, haha. I'd say your friend was pretty lucky!

If you do the 6 Kama Peridot dailies every day for 55 Peridots a day(mind you the Manshaum ones are a pain in the 4$$. 7 peridots=1 hoof), and at least the 1 stonetail daily, it'd take you about 12-13 days for 1 attempt(without buying anything). If you have 10 farms for fodder then you gain those items pretty quickly(easy to get 100 fodders in 12 days if you don't leave your farms at 200% all the time). Also you only need 25 racing and 25 training seals per attempt. Each one has an option for 1=1 item. This is what I do, anyhoo.
    As it stands, i'm unable to make up 100mil every attempt for cron stones, but even 12 days per if not buying a thing is not that bad imo.
    Sucks for time constraint due to the impending rng hustle of the Unicorn coming up, but for those with limited means it's all we've got.
    Under the 12-13 day rule, and the fact mine is currently at 200(just getting my remaining training seals today), i'll have 2 more tries before Unicorn is likely released late this month or early next month.
    My hope is they push at least the Unicorn back a little, but i'm not holding my breath as more rng on awakening = more $ for them with people needing to make more coursers.

Edit: Kama dailies are only possible if you're level 58+ though. Forgot about that bit. =( It'd be much longer for those under unless you're good at making silver to sustainably buy items.
    Also once 58 the Kama questline and misc kama 1-time quests also give a good amount of Peridots.
    So if you're 56 or 57, it might be good to try and push for 58 if you're going to be trying to awaken.

#122 PandoraRose, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Conflama and Life Aries like this.
  3. Life Aries

Yes, unfortunately I'm only level 53. I only life skill. :( And, yes, I have all the fodder squared away from farming (I saved up over a thousand prior to Kama). It's all good as I'm not in a rush, but unfortunately I don't think the Kama dailies are likely to be a path available to me any time soon. I am Artisan 6 in training though, so I'm also trying to chug towards the M1 stonetail daily. That'll be quite a while as well. It's about 5 horses per 1% training XP. :(

4. Champlocker

Damn son ure high, I'm training horses non stop for the past 6 months and only artisan 3
    hope to hear a good viable option besides the fodder. but best of luck to u

Life Aries likes this.
  5. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

Taming horses several hours / day. Every horse you can find.

Life Aries and Champlocker like this.
  6. Nicknero1405

Nicknero1405 Lanayru Witch 62 EU
    Ambassador

Don't worry too much about training level if you already have your courser. I highly doubt it affects your chances on getting the T9. Because I got mine at training professional 7, and I can see on the sheet that people got it at apprentice/skilled levels too.

Conflama likes this.
  7. Asakku

What happen to your t8 skills once it has been awakened? Does the awakened horse still has the previous t8 skills ? Is it possible to change the "normal" skills once awakened ( forechop -> charge , etc... ) ? Thanks!

8. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

they are gone and you get a fresh lvl1 t9 with I think.3 start skills

Life Aries and Asakku like this.
  9. Champlocker

that's soo fked up

10. Angerith

Angerith Hallowed Witch 60 NA

Now u have to add the unicorn :D i always eye out this guide <3

11. OGshine

having a fresh new t9 is ****ed up? well **** me up then shiiiiiiiiiiiieeettt

12. Falathile

Hey guys, I got my first T8 out of two T6 horses. Didn't know that could happen. I leveled it, but no courser. Not that lucky haha. Now I'm going for a new T8, but I hope to get a T9 one day. It seems like a lot of work but it will be worth it and I dont care if that is a pegasus or a unicorn

RamblingRose, Milinia and Nyrante like this.
  13. Milinia

Congrats on your tier 8 and welcome to the forum :)

Ventesa and Falathile like this.
  14. Solest

Guide has finally been updated to reflect more recent changes to the T9 system!

AdiTenshi, Conflama, Ventesa and 2 others like this.
  15. Miyumi

Is there a maximum amount of awakening material you can buy from the marktet place per day?
    I noticed today that I have been bidding a lot.. and now there is this 10h cd (I can't see the image properly), and I can't buy any awakening material from the markter anymore. I get an empty display when I click f.e. on pure forest breath (and yes when there are items listed).
    Strange thing is I can purchase other items, just nothing awakening related.
    I switched charachters, but it's the same...

Maybe this is already widely known, but just curious if it's just me.

16. Milinia

Miyumi likes this.
  17. Miyumi

18. Spielkind

Spielkind Spielkind Wizard 60 EU

The unicorn seems pretty useless :D
    Would maybe be a bit good if it have 2 seater...
    I really hate, that I loose my 2 seater if I get a pegasus :(

19. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

Double-Charge with a mighty horn hits little unicorn hater hard in the ass :D

Shaynae and Milinia like this.
  20. Spielkind

Spielkind Spielkind Wizard 60 EU

a little bit dmg hmpf... not that special ;)

Btw. HI :D