1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COVID -19 and Black Desert Online

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Stabby, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Corrus

No death yet

2. T800

What is strange about the virus, that there is no reports on infected in Russia or India - 2 biggest neighbors to China.

[​IMG]

3. LesserHellspawn

It's not much yet, but they do have cases: https://wahlen.t-online.de/coronamap/

4. T800

Bill gates has been warning about the outbreak for years:

almost 2 years later:

Back to 2015 interview:
    What Bill Gates is afraid of?

5. Columba

Lol. 3000 people have died. Do you even follow the news? Smdh.

6. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

think he did mean that 1/16 part not overall, but guess its too hard thinking

Corrus likes this.
  7. Corrus

I was talking and quoting regarding the post about Corona in Germany.

#67 Corrus, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2020
  8. Columba

I wasn’t. You claimed originally that the death rate was low. It isn’t.

9. T800

Oh wow Italy is doing really bad - over 2000 infected and already 52 fatalities.

The virus is spreading very fast,” the European commission president, Ursula von der Leyen, said after the latest assessment by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Hours later Italy, which has the third highest number of cases worldwide, announced its deaths from the virus had jumped 18 to 52.

“While we should not give in to panic, the situation is likely to get worse,” the European commissioner for crisis management, Janez Lenarčič, said of the unfolding epidemic.

Columba likes this.
  10. T800

A real doctor speaks out:

[​IMG]

11. Dalenos

Yeah a bunch of people in New York and Washington state might have and might not know it >_>

T800 likes this.
  12. T800

Seems like Russia is taking this Virus very seriously.

1 confirmed case today( he can from Italy), but already 6 relatives and 5 acquaintances of the patient were Hospitalized with out any symptoms of the virus, along with 13 passengers from the plan he was on, and the rest 83 passengers were placed in a home quarantine.

13. Columba

“No worse than the common cold! This is a Democrat Hoax!” T - rump, feb 2020

Dalenos likes this.
  14. Dalenos

But but orange man bad though according to snowflake liberals

:D:D:D

15. Debra

It's effect on BDO should be the least of anyone's worries. OFC never leaving your house will help with the spread, so yeah , more BDO!

16. Aillya

It isn't stupidity, it's that people (in the U.S., at least, idk about elsewhere) can't even afford to get tested.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/miami-man-doesnt-have-coronavirus-but-could-now-owe-thousands-2020-2
    This guy went and got tested; he walked away owing thousands of dollars. And that was with partial insurance coverage. Now consider all the Americans who aren't insured and would be expected to just pony up 3 grand out of nowhere. Then you have people whose employers don't give them sick days or threaten to fire them if they don't come in, so good luck expecting them to just stay home because they're feeling slightly ill. It's sad but this is the reality. People aren't stupid. They HATE this system and most of them wish they could just go get tested and then stay home in bed while they get over it. But the system we're living in makes this impossible for the worst off of us, and so the rest of us will suffer because our society failed them.

A bit off topic, and the rest of this no longer addresses the person I quoted, but lots of people who didn't want to give health coverage to people who could not afford it liked to say "my health is fine, I don't see why I should have to pay for someone else's," and this is what it gets you. This is what "I got mine" kind of thinking gets a nation. When the poorest among us are sick, everyone else can and WILL get sick too. You can only neglect people at the bottom for so long before it bites everyone. Blows my mind how people can see a case like Corona and not immediately wake up to the importance of having adequate and free health care for every single man, woman, and child in their country. When that broke-ass McDonalds employee can't get tested or can't afford a potential vaccine, guess what happens when he sneezes in your face. You get sick too. It doesn't matter why he can't afford it. If you don't want to get sick, you should want everyone else to be healthy as well.

17. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Well fact is people with symptons that could possibly indicate that they are indeed infected end up going to some kind of festival or party, beacuse they like to party hard. Possibly risking spreading it to like a hundred people and killing several of them. And on top of that they even happened to have a visitor or family member that came/came back from china recently. That might not be everyone, but those people are there.
    On the other hand, even if you can not afford to get tested, which I can not really believe though. But then again I am not living in america, so I can not really say how retarted and absurd the healthcare system there is. But if your "country" just tells you to pay up to get tested, when you actually have symptons and have been to china recently, then honestly there is nothing more to say. If your employeer tell you to come to work, even though you actually have serious concerns about being infected, what the hell is that.
    Do they actulaly just send you home and risk you spreading the **** to thousands? How absurdly broken is americas healthcaresystem?

18. T800

19. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

20. T800

Over 600 infected now in Germany, looks like it is spreading.