1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Crafting Black Star shortsword with Valk or i have to swipe my credit card?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Decem, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Decem

I did all quests (and yea it took so long and it was annoying but whatever) on my Valk (main char since release). I rerolled long time ago to shortsword class. Do i need to repeat all the time consuming stuff on my 2nd class to craft weapon for it ? I heard that yes.

Now tell me this isnt intentional...there is many players like me which will think about spending X amount of hours of doing quests or swipe their credit card and use weapon exchange coupon.

Discuss.

2. Ateena

Everything in this game is designed to punish you if you don't swipe your credit card. No exceptions.
    What's more to discuss?

Lurea likes this.
  3. GM Endlaive

Game Master

Hello there,

Regarding the Black Star Weapon, the quest to obtain it can only be completed once per character. In order to obtain this new weapon for another class, the player must then complete the quest on another character. Additionally, the Black Star weapon can be changed with the use of a Weapon Exchange coupon.

Let us know if there is something we can help you with!