1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Crashes 30mins into 10hr training dummies!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Melirae, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Melirae

GFRouasegfiashfilaesbhfjkabjfdwlfekgcdawgdyuIfdtukfufcU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiegars and Shawnn like this.
  2. Shawnn

After the first two 20 hour training sessions were wasted (40mil) I gave up.

Melirae likes this.
  3. peanut777

SAME ... my computer closed BDO while on dummies for the third time in a row , this is so annoying

it has never done this in years, something about the last patch rekt this game, its closes, it crashes, the fps are crap and even trying to ride a horse the game cant load the road fast enough .. the entire game is ruined now since last patch for the majority of people.

Tiegars and Melirae like this.
  4. GM Unruly

Game Master

Hello there,

We're investigating this problem. Hopefully enough we'll get it sorted soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience :c

Ungvi likes this.
  5. Avantala

Same here.. Tried it a few times now but the game keeps crashing on training dummies while it's in the tray. If i leave the game running normaly it does not crash.

Tiegars likes this.
  6. Ungvi

It wasn't happening to me, then all of a sudden, twice in the same night.

7. Swiftor

For reasons I can't explain - I don't crash on my laptop (a bit over 20 hours in) and I do on my PC. Can I ask what keyboard you guys having the issue all use?

Tiegars likes this.
  8. Avantala

I use a microsoft sidewinder keyboard and a razor naga mouse.

Still keeps crashing after an hour or so while it's in tray. Have no problems when i am just playing.

9. GM Unruly

Game Master

Hello again peeps,

We've received reports from other users who fixed these errors doing the following:

- Go to your BDO installation folder
    - Access bin64
    - Then xc folder
    - Then NA
    - Delete xcorona.xem 1 and 2

That could help, but we're still investigating ^_^

Saggy likes this.
  10. Avantala

Is the file name a meme or something? But ok will try. Thanks!

11. Saggy

the crashing on training dummies or the crashing in general? I have 16 lvl 1 horses I have not been able to train and it's driving me insane.

12. Shaggz

mine crashes with in 1.5 hrs no matter fishing, dummy, horse training... it doesnt matter

Hexcodings and Saggy like this.
  13. Gabriel 'GCS'

Im crashing as soon I get into the game (after character selection.)

Phoenixxx75 and Saggy like this.
  14. Saggy

facts.

15. Rinnagans

Hi, so again I have same kind of crash with no error. I put my game on afk fish and it crash and next morning I got like 10 fish....and yes already delete the xcorona file still same thing. Only when afk activity it crashes. To add: when I relog into the game still a lot of afk fisherman out there so I assumed this affect only few people

Hexcodings likes this.
  16. Hexcodings

I've tried this and I'm still crashing. When I look at the log file this is what I see towards the bottom. Not sure if it's helpful at all but I also sent in a ticket about it. Also I'm fine as long as I'm moving my character in the game myself or doing something. The moment I go afk it's like a countdown until the game randomly crashes.

crash.png

I had to take a screenshot because it thought the text was spam. Also above this there are a ton of the AudioPostEvent errors.

Rinnagans likes this.
  17. Hexcodings

Same here, glad I'm not the only one noticing a pattern here. I'm fine as long as I'm doing something active in game but it's after I go afk for a while it crashes. Regardless if it's in the tray or not too.

Rinnagans likes this.
  18. Lauxen

Can confirm that the log you posted is the exact same that's having to mine lol. The solution I was given was to DDU my drivers and reinstall. Which did nothing :/ All started 2 patches back, starting to get disappointed.

Saggy likes this.
  19. Hexcodings

Yeah it started about 2 patches ago for me as well. I really hope it's fixed soon. :(

Saggy likes this.
  20. Spectrari

Same here, once in two+ days im getting BDO crash into desktop without any error and BDO just dissapears from tray.

Started to happen several weeks ago.

Saggy likes this.