1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crashes in RBF

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by 920, Mar 12, 2018.

1. ALO

ALO

I have probably same problem but AMD video card it looks like some drivers dont work good with BDO /i change them from time to time/ for me game goes in "not responding" it happens in node wars too the only "thing" that help me for now is to change BDO process on HIGH priority for now it works
    edit: Try other driver check forum there was some special eddition drivers for Nvidia and BDO

2. nmysliwski

**** you dude, get off the forums with your troll ass...I too have the EXACT same issue when doing rbf. i only crash when I die and press the respawn button,then my game freezes up,music is still playing but it isn’t white screened saying windows has to close. I hate it sooo much. I have missed my last minute rbf game I play for the daily quest so many times because I play like 12 min of a 15 min round.then my game crashes. THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I PRESS THE RESPAWN button after I die. So munch only option is to not die in rbf. Sweet,challenge accepted,reluctantly. I am 1900 rbf points,I’ve been dealing with this for months,maybe near a year now

qweqqi and Titansheart like this.
  3. nmysliwski

I’ve had this issue on both amd and nvidia gpu, so it’s a bdo problem forsure

4. 920

920 Ninetwenty Tamer 62 EU

Guess what , i waited for my cooldown , joined another RBF.

First death , waited 10 seconds before pressing the button . Crash.

**** this disgusting piece of ****. Worst type of error i have encountered in any MMO. Just a god damn disgrace to an otherwise lovely game.

www.twitch.tv/920bdo and check past recorded videos , everytime i try to do an RBF its the same thing. all while playing the game at 60 fps and streaming.

Titansheart likes this.
  5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

A friend of mine has the exact same issue, every rbf he crashes...
    he recently updated his drivers so I’ll ask if that helped anything. But there is something going on for some people.

6. Prochilles

PvE / life skill focused- bdo is super fun with a bunch if content, oh hey random person let me help you with any problem you have, don't worry we're all friends here on bdo.

PvP focused - bdo sucks I hate this stupid trash game, why does it take 2+ years for devs to even acknowledge a problem exists, how does this trash game allow these trash players to continuously grab me when I iframed 2k ft away, now they are going to actually think they're good enough to kill me...

What style you play changes your view of bdo tremendously. This is why I refuse to PvP, well 1 of the many reasons I don't PvP.

Yingshie likes this.
  7. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

I like how people defend this un-optimized piece of **** as something or someone else's fault other than said un-optimized piece of ****.

I dont get crashes often but it happens... and very much related to the respawn button.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• MINIMUM:
      • Processor: Intel Core i3-530 2.9 GHz
      • Memory: 4 GB RAM
      • Graphics: GTS 250, GeForce 9800 GTX, Radeon HD 3870 X2
      • Network: Broadband Internet connection
      • Storage: 27 GB available space

• RECOMMENDED:
      • Processor: Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970, AMD RX 480
      • Network: Broadband Internet connection
      • Storage: 27 GB available space

iller likes this.
  8. iller

I only Crash when trying to respawn .... which is ... well.... unavoidable basically in a Deathmatch arena. Do a LOT of respawning so naturally there's a whole lot of chances for the stupid thing to crash. I'd recon 1 out of 20 respawn results in a crash which means sometimes it's every game, sometimes it's every other game. Plenty of guild mates experiencing the same issue which is weird b/c we almost never have this issue during Nodewars which is a much nastier Memory hog & Performance downer

9. 920

Ive had this happen to me in nodewars too but not to this extent.(particulary in the Valencia region)

My personal guess is that is has something to do with more than 1 people trying to respawn at the same time and the game just depring because of that.

10. Taadjo

I have the exact same issue as OP
    I5 3570k
    amd 7870
    ssd 240gb

11. Alexandrious

Ah, problem found. :|

12. 920

Ok your name sounds familiar from somewhere , maybe you've played silkroad or tera with me and i dont know but can you please stop trying to troll and derail my thread? This is a valid issue and we're trying to figure out why it happens , if you're not gonna be constructive about this and just want to increase your forum post count please do so in other threads. Thank you.

P.S : the only thing me and @Taadjo have in common is the processor , im running a nvidia gtx 1060 3gb on the same processor.

13. Sunvaar

Sunvaar Sunvaar Maehwa 62 EU

I reported this and submitted my BDO Crash dump files. they said it was my windows 10 installation. They suggested an sfc/ scannow command. As you can imagine, there was no error. Then it happens even when not in rbf. Game reinstalled etc etc. But hey, Kakao, right?

14. 920

The arsha server is a joke in itself , have you even been there? The fact that you can combo KD > grab > floating is disgusting in itself , i would much rather get oneshoted by a normal combo that happens now rather than someone extending his combo by 3 seconds with using a floating skill.

At least for tamers its a joke , i can blow up any person in this game regardless of his DP/skill with only 218 AP because CC's land 100% and i can abuse floating at will for extra 3 second KD.

15. Wotca

Same problem for me, I5 and 1070. Waiting a few seconds before hitting respawn helps but still happens. It also happens in node wars. I don't have any other crashing issues.

16. The Skulltaker

Bump.

Same issue here with crash on respawn, no other crashes anywhere else .

17. Mastoquee

I don t know if somone posted a fixe but i found a really simple thing that worked for me.
    You just have to increase the priority of the game in task manager to high. Before that i used to crash every time i died. I never crashed since that fixe.
    Hope that it'll help you a bit!

18. Titansheart

It didnt help ,i have changed it to high and crashed in 1st RBF, on about 5th revive

19. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

This rbf crash bug happened to me in a rbf where it was just me and another person (2 people in it)??? Lol. Which makes me think it has nothing to do with my computer specs.

20. 920

Somehow it fixed by itself for me , i spent february to august with having crashes every 1-2 rbf. Then it got better , then even better. Nowadays i crash once in like 4 rbf + which is still way not triggering than every rbf. Good stuff , horrible game.