1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Critical bug: Starting cutscenes while riding a horse freezes the character

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Equalness, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Equalness

Hi, I'm here to report that starting any cutscene while being on a horse will render the character unmovable. Attempting to move it will give "please try again" message, and the character will refuse to move. The only way to fix this is by going to character screen and logging back in, or reloading the game altogether.

Note: I always skipped the cutscenes before they ended. The bug occurred every single time I got a cutscene and skipped it while on a horse, so it is very reproducible.

magret likes this.
  2. magret

yes this bug is annoying, 18 characters slots, we wont do it on foot or watch everything everytime. Or just allow witch combat directly on new characters after clearing all main quests options with others characters. (check titles obtained for crossroad choices and create new ones if needed)

Also, as a consequence of being able to interact with npc while mounted, black spirit can't pop up when he should when we're mainquesting on horseback.
    So we should also be able to speak with BS while mounted to fix the issue. Thanks.

3. Equalness

Bump. This needs to be fixed.

4. Equalness

GM attention to this problem would be very appreciated.