1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cron Stones in Rift Boxes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Icon-Army, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Icon-Army

Whoever decided this is out of their mind!!! At the very least keep it out of the TOP Tier boxes. I have literally gotten Crons out 9 of my 12 rifts. One of the worst decisions they have made to this part of the game.

#1 Icon-Army, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  2. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

I love Cron stone it the rift box i love it if the remove some of the jewerly that would never sell much better getting cron stone over that if you think you make money doing rift you better think again

3. Xeniph

I wish I had this luck, I am lucky to get crons 2-3 outa 12.

Atleast the crons are useful. Most of the other accessories are not very useful.

4. Taeshien

Melting them down!!

I do wish that when it was Cron stones we got a few more (ie 10 instead of 2), that way you could maybe save for more than 1 PEN attempt per year.

cloj, VasilisD and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  5. Andaro

Ambassador

Did you know that when you Cron-Stone your Tri or Tet gear for upgrade attempt,...and fail...you get Caphras levels in return?....Did you know you can extract those caphras and sell them to the market?....or eventually force upgrade that gear?....

....Yeahhhh Free Cron Stones.... who wants those >.>
    This whole time I've been doing Rift bosses for cooking stoves...and selling the crafted cooking stoves....go figure

Arkadia, ImNewPlayer and Smileybones like this.
  6. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

Well I'm trying to awaken my stubborn T8 so I'm a cron stone sponge atm. Give them all to me ^^

Andaro likes this.
  7. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Bullcrap argument: Not everyone is into enhancing.

Accessories are good for everyone as they can be sold for a solid amount of Silver (even Forest Ronaros Rings are being sold now), and Silver is ultimately useful for everyone - including enhancers and non-enhancers - while Cron Stones are only useful for enhancers exclusively.

8. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Even more bullcrap argument since you can't please everyone and fortunately, Pearl Abyss doesn't try at all costs to please everyone.

Besides, you don't need to be "into enchancing" to benefit from the solution that @Andaro provided: just buy an enhanced piece of gear and throw some stones at it then extract caphras stones, doesn't need a nuclear physics degree to do that.

On top of that, you're wrong since Cron stones are also usefull to horse breeders.

cloj likes this.
  9. cloj

Working as intended imo. Pretty much a free good chance at BIS items for every rift with additional chance for PRI or DUO. Can't believe they actually put this in the game to be honest. Not all rolls can be winners or we're just giving out participation trophies, no thank you.

Smileybones likes this.
  10. Foo

Foo

only thing that's sad about it is that you can get 2 cron stones lmfao I wish the threshhold was higher 25-40

11. Icon-Army

I can get behind this..

12. Sandpit_

25-40 is way too many, but 2 is a joke

cloj and Phoenixxx75 like this.