1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crosscutting Diagonally Backwards

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Solrik, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Hey guys,

So during a node war I randomly found out that we can crosscut digonally backwards.

Put your crosscut on CD, then crosscut once to the right and before it finishes, press A+W and you will crosscut backwards diagonally to the left.

During node war I somehow chained these left/right diagonal crosscuts 2-3 times, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it again.

Anyone has any idea about it?

2. SinisterSaints

SinisterSaints Musa 61 EU

Actually that **** works LOL, good gimmik, with no use tho :S

3. Autonomous

Autonomous BIGLEAD Musa 61 NA

We get a lot of those on our class don't we?

Forward spinner
    Mouse movement fiery angel
    Forward jump into Fiery crevice
    Tiger blade carver ani cancel
    Double blooming

The list goes on...

SinisterSaints likes this.
  4. Woofgang

This gimmick let's you woop it casually in PVE, but when you are E buffed this is insanely fast, you are basically a gyro blade if you alternate them like that. I usually buff up from BT & DB with 30 & 20% crt & then start going with Crosscut when dps World bosses, it's nice sustain if you trow out your other skills on CD. It's nice esp if you got a extraction crystal, then you can spin2win

5. I can with pretty big certainty say that crosscutting while having the 2 buffs active, plus the 2 crit buffs is far more dps than doing any other skills.
    This is what I call Critical EZ buff. Crit buffs + E buff + Z buff lets you pretty much erase anybody in an instant (with skills in pvp) and also gives you perma aggro on bosses (if you just spin left to right). Attack speed on crosscut makes it kind of cancel itself, which means that with Z-buff attack speed, you will only take 1 step to the side (while crosscutting) if you can rythmically alternate A and D.

(This is also how you can take down Node War buildings in 30 seconds.)

6. Zubi

Zubi Musa 62 EU

What do you mean with double blooming and mouse movement fiery angel?

7. graodon

video please

8. Of what?
    Just do LMB+D when crosscut is on cooldown and before the spin ends, press LMB+A+W

9. Autonomous

Autonomous BIGLEAD Musa 61 NA

Click mouse movement (settings) put Fiery Angel on your hotbar and press, then as he starts running, you can click anywhere on the screen and he moves that direction. You can Fiery Angel backwards, diagonally, you can even make 90 degeee turns mid run. All with a 100% chance to get you CC'd, one shotted and laughed at.

Double blooming is easier, Phantom and Blooming have two different cool downs so you can do blooming while Phantom is on cool down(or visa versa). It only works like 1 out of 7 times, but it can be done. The other 6 times you just flail your arms in the air looking menacing right before you get sent to respawn.

Zubi and SinisterSaints like this.
  10. SinisterSaints

SinisterSaints Musa 61 EU

Have a like for the meme additions

Autonomous likes this.