1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTG Fix / Trading Nerf.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Prochilles, Nov 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prochilles

OK, first off this needed to be fixed, secondly I greatly believe this issue was allowed to be used due to the fact that their are other issues with trading. So I really hope that devs fixed those issues before fixing this one.

That said there are plent y of other issues with the economy in this game that needs to be reworked please devs.

Hope all of you who trade got yourepherias made, gl.

2. Megabiv

Firstly it probably should never have been a thing before but the issue is that trading crates is awful if you don't overstack hundreds and thousands of the things. If they do this then they seriously need to overhaul the whole silver gains from trading if you can have only 10 crates on a horse make it worth while selling 10 crates instead of abusing the overstack on horses and boats. Either that or make them weigh less, I mean a skill should not be viable because of bugs and exploits.

Prochilles and Edremis like this.
  3. Gwatnus

whats being changed?.

Kismet likes this.
  4. CreepingCthulhu

you cant use ctg if there are trading items in your horse

5. Gwatnus

been in the game for a year and half and now they decide it's op?.

Kismet likes this.
  6. Cold_Darkness

better late then never, its technically based on exploiting, so im fine with it being looked at. however, they should also keep crates viable through other means.

7. tallywacker

LOL LOL

You know they removed the ability to overburden horses and it literally broke the game and the entire kr server protested

If you do not have the ability to overstack horses the game breaks, you can't grind, trading becomes obsolete

As a master 14 trader I could care less about CTG, I take most of my crates manually and it's not that big of a deal

Also worth mentioning the highest leveled trader on NA takes the majority of his crates manually

The change is only going to effect the casuals and small stackers

XLucaX, Dunkleosteus and seanas like this.
  8. Voxo

This is a stupid change. If they are not going to nerf overstacking (which korea proved was game breaking) they should leave in CTG for player made crates. I understand nerfing it for NPC trade items, but trade crates are already a pain in the ass to move around. All they are doing is adding hours of boring stupid game time to something that was not broken. Walking your over burdened horse all the way across the map is so fking stupid its unreal that they actually want us to do this? It's so boring and a waste of time. What is wrong with keeping command to gather? It is not game breaking exploit, all it does is shave at least an hour off people's turn in.

9. Xariun

Xariun Witch 59 NA

Hours of stupid game time for the money you did next to nothing for. Time to actually do something for your money.

Smileybones likes this.
  10. Retta

The rest of the people that never used it have to suffer now.

Sarinka and Sorath like this.
  11. Spartakatz

transport them like other people, you lazy bums. all kinds of teleports, storage access and what not, needs to be disabled for trade items.

Edremis likes this.
  12. ambyentlight

Funny part all to veterans say dont trade anything except trash crates and active tradeing till m2 tradeing and that its easy to get can get like beg1 to m2 in a week afk. really it also depends on how many times you get pked as that kills alot of trade items.

When trade exp is bairly 15% what it was a year ago and the pro traders don't get what the issue is and they will never know because it dosent apply to them as after m2 exp isent that important unless you wanna be ranked number 1 trader I guess.

13. Spartakatz

it's pretty important for traders, as every level gives +0.5% bargain bonus, which adds to pure profit.

maybe getting to master was easier at some point, but it shouldn't be possible to get a master rank in just 1-2 weeks, that stuff including short-distance rolling were more exploits. with regular trading and proper traderoutes, you can get to master in a few months, casually playing, that's fine.

i still try to figure out the sense of the m15+ items in kamasylvia, all of which are crap without exception.

14. iller

Meh....I can live with it. It's back to being more immersive this way

Edremis likes this.
  15. Hemuk

To be fair; all traders should be on their knees unzipping PA's pants for not nerfing the horse "exploit" cause if there's anything that makes no sense and is OP; is that.

And the second they do; Trade dies an instant death, right there and then.

Kyouki, zhagsten and Edremis like this.
  16. Finz

Haven't really been doing trading but can u for example use ur horse to stack the crates, move them to ur character inventory, get CTF and then move it onto a horse/ camel whatever in Valencia so u can sell them?

17. Prochilles

I believe it's as long as your character or horse has crates on them they can'c accept the summon at all. If the horse has crates I think only your char will teleport and thats it.

18. Finz

Well that's what I'm asking about. I'm aware of a change about CTF not available when horse has crates in inventory but it doesn't say anything about character having them in inventory. Check it.

19. RedBulliChain

Talking about biohack? He uses an exploit aswell. He never transported a stack the whole way to Valencia

20. Tvvin

Does that mean its a banable offense?