1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curiosity

Discussion in 'PvE' started by GymGamingandDope, Dec 3, 2017.

1. GymGamingandDope

I'm being taxed right around 30% on marketplace sales even with a value pack active, not sure if this is a bug or if the sales rates are supposed to be the same with or without a value pack. I am used to lies and deceit in BDO, but I was certain that when it was constantly in writing it should be true. Awaiting eagerly for your feedback. The items I've sold maybe is the issue, PRI basi belt is not that valuable but the 47 million I lost selling it should have been less with a value pack. It was not.

2. ChoeChoeTrain

It's not a bug. The amount thats listed in mp after your item gets sold is incorrect if using a vp. If you add up your silver before you got your silver from the sold item you'll see that you did get 84.5% of the total selling price.

VasilisD likes this.
  3. Gravemind

Without VP = 35% tax
    With VP = 15.5% tax.

The extra money is earned when you actually collect it. If you sell something for a nice round number like 1000 silver without a VP, you'll see 650 and get 650
    With a VP you'll see 650 but you'll actually get 845.

4. GymGamingandDope

Currently the amount of money indicated in marketplace listings AFTER someone has purchased an item is incorrect. The profit value shown is less than what you get when you collect the payment. With a value pack active, the profits shown are lower than profits gained, it is a visual bug. Please move this to bug forum.

5. Itago

It si NOT a visual bug, VP adds 30% to the number listed (not ingame atm to see the wording)

This means that you can sell 30 items (all marketorders) THEN activate a Value Pack and get the +30% bonus when collecting

6. GymGamingandDope

working as intended then I suppose. Hahahaha

7. Spartakatz

It's not a bug, never been. VP adds silver *after* the whole marketplace process, it's added when you click on "collect", not before.