1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Current bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by crosspath, Feb 15, 2020.

1. crosspath

- Client opening twice making Xingcode to close your game
    - Alchemy stones bugged, do not reapply buff.
    - Game crashing very often since last patch, not lasting 3 hours without crashing at night. Several crashes during the day as well. Not my ISP, not corrupt installation. Your problem.
    - Transport character bugged, no transport from several towns to Shakatu, including the Valencia corridor, 6 weeks enjoying this one...

Feel free to add other big bugs you know about, seems that the only thing they care about lately is the cash shop cause game is clearly rotting cause of no ****s given.

2. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

3. crosspath

To clueless @Jannanomana

-If i click the game and start it, and 20% of the time, it opens TWICE without me opening TWO CLIENTS, it is a BUG. Got it?

-Change channel cause alchemy stones are bugged? Oh yeah, good thing to do when you have a Behr spot, cause Alchemy stone is bugged I better go find another empty channel... You serious?

-I do not play any ****ing other game while I sleep. Game crashed 100% of nights since last patch and once a month max before that. Not the only one with this problem.

- About transport bug, please go back to school and work in your reading comprehension. Or maybe you are just a nabs that don't even know that you can transport your character from Shakatu to Ancado since years ago...

Summing up... Whiteknight not having a clue and telling us to enjoy bugs forever instance #2313412, how can the company fix their game? Right? We better keep piling up bugs forever...

PS: Bug subforum is a cemetery, same as Suggestions, nothing changes writing there.

#3 crosspath, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2020
    Life2v likes this.
  4. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

The Issue is on your side, not on the server side. I dont have any problems since patch. i was afk the whole night for my sunflower crates... no DC. nothing.

5. crosspath

What a bad troll... Multiple people are having issues in EU, I even left different computers on to check it and all crashed at different moments using the same connection... Actually not all crashed. So not my problem.

xD

PS: Game in main computer just crashed again, second computer is not affected, in some hours second computer will crash and main will be ok... Definitely my problem... Oh yeah...

#5 crosspath, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. Nextgengame

It crashes more often this is true.
    Also yeah, their dev team is totally incompetent, and you can open the game multiple times, and as the xingcode devs aren't any better either, it closes your game.

crosspath likes this.
  7. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

While I understand that these issues can be frustrating, we cannot immediately assume that these are all bugs caused by something server-side or within the game code itself. For the best chance at understanding these bugs and fixing them, we'll need you to send a ticket with a video of your Alchemy Stone buff not re-applying and I would urge you to contact our technical team about your crashing issues.

Finally, the transport character issue to Shakatu is an intended mechanic of the game which we have confirmed with the development team. I will, however, bring up with them feedback about this to see if they will revise this change.

8. crosspath

Not being able to transport from Calpheon to Shakatu, not being able to transport from Heidel to Shakatu, not being able to transport from Velia to Shakatu, not being able to transport from Ancado to Shakatu BUT

BEING ABLE TO TRANSPORT FROM DUVENCRUNE TO SHAKATU, BEING ABLE TO TRANSPORT FROM ALTINOVA TO SHAKATU... And probably other towns...

IT'S A VERY STRANGE "INTENDED MECHANIC", it only takes me an extra jump to bypass it...

THIS IS A BUG AS BIG AS A CATHEDRAL, but how can this game have bugs, or hackers... Nein!

IF IT WERE AN "INTENDED MECHANIC" WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TRANSPORT TO SHAKATU FROM ANYWHERE. Also intended what for? Makes zero sense... What does it prevent?

If you feel insulted by my use of caps lock think that I also feel insulted when people give me the first lame excuse they can think of and 100% without speaking with KR AT ALL playing to be god choosing what is a bug and what is a "mechanic" just because...

PS: Live from Altinova for you...

[​IMG]

GOOD JOB MATE.

PS2: Now go and tell Korea to "fix" these 2 cities cause it's better creating a "mechanic" from a bug than fixing a "bug".

PS3: It's not the first time than this "mechanic" happens, happened before and got fixed, I mean, the mechanic was "removed"... Don't know where the incompetence relies, in Cashkao or in PA, but there is someone wishing to skip working in one of those offices... Or in both...

#8 crosspath, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020