1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Current Launcher Crashes

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GM Mercy, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

same problem here, lack of memory with 32 gb ram and nvidia 980

Nianita likes this.
  2. Platinia

Game worked fine all afternoon i go out for dinner. came back from Dinner and want to sell fishes. got a disconect. Game loaded a patch and then i get this message
    upload_2018-4-12_22-14-24.jpeg

3. LORDZERG

thank you it worked Solved thanks to Blarney77
    "YES! Deleting the Cache folder in the GAME folder was the answer"

4. BigManTings

"Edit2] The issue with the freezing launcher has been resolved. Please let us know if the issue is still persisting!

Where's the solution? You're saying it's fixed but i'm still here unable to log in.

5. Gazzah

Still have This problem

6. Truffles

My game is still crashing ... when I go to relog, it gets to the choose server screen, i pick server and it freezes immediately, with a message "client closed due to lack of memory". I had my task manager opened to double check memory used - it was at 30%. Help!

7. AnesisPL

AnesisPL AnesisPL Ranger 62 EU

Hello. From today I have a problem with logging in to the game and on the Black Desert website. This logon option is not working, but the login and password from Facebook will be popped up in the login window to end with a message with an incorrect login or password. The password reminder option also does not work.
    Removal from BDO Documents also does not help
    Please help.

Witam. Od dnia dzisiejszego mam problem z zalogowaniem się do gry jak i na stronie internetowej Black Desert. Opcja logowania ta nie działa, a ponie logionu i hasła z facebooka w okno zalogowania do gry kończy się komunikatem o błędnym loginie lub haśle. Również nie działa opcja przypomnienia hasła. Usunięcie z Dokumentów BDO też nie pomaga Proszę o pomoc.

PS: Jak ktoś poprawi me tłumaczenie to z góry dziękuje

8. ModestyPooh

I wanted to restart the game cause someone told me there was an update and now I can't get back in.
    Using the Facebook login the little login window pops for a split second then is gone.
    Removed the Black Desert related files from %appdata% and everything.

9. Kleeenex

Same here, no way to login with Facebook on the launcher or even on the website

10. Custom Sauces

Same. Can't login with Facebook. Try to clean everything but won't help.

11. SirJohnny

Can't login with Facebook to (game launcher)
    Edit.: Can't login in BDO website to. But FB is working fine for me.

#32 SirJohnny, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  12. Maelforge

Much like the people above posting, I also cannot log into BDO Website or the launcher with the Facebook login button.

13. Greb

I was having the freezing issue when trying to enter a server after receiving that "client will be terminated due to lack of memory" error last night. I am currently trying to reinstall the game but its been sitting at 39% for a while.

14. Core2099

Well try to login whole computer freezes and crashes...... thanks needed more **** to put up with today guess will try tomorrow cause I’m not wasting the little free time I have tonight trying to get this working logged in fine every other day so doubt it on my end.

15. mahirox

me too.
    i cant login with facebook on the website and the client

16. Deyaneria

well the fix did "solve the issue" my settings were gone but in addition to this all my calph dailies are gone as well...suggestions?

17. Nianita

This might not be the opinion of all but certainly the one of many.
    So I've been experiencing this, on the NA server. Go into discord to find people in EU, AUS, and parts of Asia are not having any problems logging into the North American (NA) servers. If the servers are overloaded or having issues might want to make sure the people in the countries the servers are for can log in, just an idea.
    Also people who work and generally have an ability to pay for the game, won't want to jump through hoops to play said game. This is no longer fun nor relaxing in the slightest. I was in a panic wondering what the heck happened to my memory and had someone spend their time and my money on my computer to tell me nothing is wrong... so thank you for that. As for game logs I have no clue where those are, and again not interested in putting myself through more frustration and work to play a game.
    On a positive note guess this is a perfect opportunity to try other games since I can't even log into this one. Probably find one that I enjoy more where the money I bring to the game is more appreciated. This is the attitude people with money will take since they just want to sit down and enjoy a game. Not be required to work after they have been working to try and play one.
    Best send out a mass email when you fix your business. That way people who have better things to do than screw around with their working computer, may consider coming back to play your game.

Attached Files:

Alagare and Core2099 like this.
  18. Aegis

will this "solution" reset / delete the UI as well? Skill icon placement etc?

19. Liam Angelus

Deleting the cache folder solved the issue.
    First time I have this problem in about 10 month, last patch did something very wrong with memory and/or cache...
    @Aegis, I did not loose any config/skill/window/etc as far as I know.

Aegis likes this.