1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response daily milk reward quests

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Storm84, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Storm84

I'm looking for daily quests that reward in milk I know of the 2 in Olvia, but I was wondering if there was any others. What might those quest be called and who gives them?

Plz Help
    Thanks

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Hi fellow cow lover, there is a daily at Stonetail Ranch in Mediah and 2 more in the farms west and south of Calpheon. Cheers

3. Isteria

http://bdocodex.com/us/item/9065/ all the ways to obtain milk: quests + milking cows + cooking byproduct exchange + farming haystacks

4. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hello there @Storm84! Thanks for your post, great to see the community could help you with this query and get you going with these quests! ^^

Cows are also really nice so please be gentle with them!

Take care! :D

5. kl.katie.lee13

I spend a lot of time near Calpheon and I found a couple of good milk (and egg) quests at Bain Farmland <3

6. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Im not entirely sure why you focus on quests so much but so be it.

Beware though that milking quests are real bad. In fact they are so fking bad, they pale compared to the actual milking minigame.
    For that dirt farm falres and stone tail horse ranch have a cow rotation big enough to refresh fast enough.
    The game itself in its fastest takes roughly 1 second for 1 energy so the longest you will be busy milking is less than 10 minutes. Repeat that for all alts and you will never run out of milk ever again.