1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dark knight is overpowered

Discussion in 'PvP' started by irrelevant, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Soulo

Lollll. I hate to say it, but DK is indeed OP currently. Those who disagree haven't done enough pvp or they aren't a DK but they will be soon. Next FOTM. Bet. They can punish from a distance with speed and protection...nuff said. They can literally just barrage you through all your blocks and evasive maneuvers near endlessly. You get close...poof, they are half a mile away still barraging you.

Even my fast ass lahn I messed around with couldn't out maneuver a good DK and movement is one of the only things lahn is good at.

Diazine and IWalkAlone like this.
  2. Alem

Oh, another troll thread. Mr. Irrelevant is clearly living up to his name :)

3. Sawaruna

Dk just got buffed
    So either op is retarded or pearlabyss is retarded
    I can’t tell

4. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

PearlAbyss has always been retarded, next..

Kyouki likes this.
  5. Epsilonial

The two aren't exclusive.

DK just got buffed because it needs buffs. It's basically useless pre-265 AP. The OP is retarded because he thinks that DK's are OP because Zerkers and Rangers can do ranged damage.

6. TheYoda

DK is known as one of the best, if not thee best in scaling with ap wise. And the fact that she hits long range with retarded mobility is how I know you retarded yourself. She's just as annoying as a witch, she's just more mobile. Simple class...

next..

7. Epsilonial

Ok. So basically you said some random stuff that had nothing to do with what I said. Oh and she isn't long range, she has the same medium range as Witch (Which is, you should be perfectly aware, not long range like Zerker/Ranger), then called me retarded because you don't know how anything in the game works besides the single class you play.

Gotcha. Come back when your IQ exceeds your loli shoe size.

8. TheYoda

She's long range, get tf over it.

9. Epsilonial

Ok then my one trick tamer. If DK is long range, what do you consider Ranger/Zerker, who have twice the range? Super long ranger

10. Lember

Lember Mystic EU

And what qualify a person to be a "random non-pvpers"? I'm on a node war guild which does siege. I dont need a 100k rbf points to "proof that im a good player", cuz those points means nothing.

Lets put some random **** like you do.
    https://youtu.be/vP0TfrD_CP0?t=179

Rasta667 likes this.
  11. IWalkAlone

Hmm so if we have two ranged abilities and one is half the range of other is no more ranged ...

12. Epsilonial

As per tamer/irrelevant logic, this irrefutably proves that Tamer is overpowered. Please nerf.

(Who am I kidding. This whole sarcasm bit is probably a bit high brow for them)

13. Revalenia

Revalenia Lahn 62 EU

Because you are ****ing bad. Ninja counter DK.

Seraph and Angwar like this.
  14. Angwar

1. 4 ranged skills? I guess if you count flows as separate skills let's see. You have seed of destruction with its flow. At 259 ap I can maybe do 1 third of the health of softcap people with that if they don't block. Unprotected btw and you can move out of range, it doesn't go that far. Shattering darkness is a medium range skill with slow animation that does very little damage. It's used for kiting. It's flow is not protected. Then you have rightclick (forgot the name) I guess? Yeah no one uses that, it is garbage. No dmg, no cc, slow, no protection. That is it. So you got 2 actual ranged skills in awk that do dmg if you count the flow as individual skill. Your first lie in a post where you call others talking about dk liars.

2. Your second lie. Dk got mobility HEAVILY nerfed and have no protected dashes that do heavy damage. Twilight dash lost superarmor, dmg is okay. Trap of vedir lost frontal guard and its dmg is crap. I guess you can consider spirit hunt a dash, the only good one left. Distance is low, but it has superarmor and dmg is good. Air strike in non awakening is still left but it's I frame is very short and wonky, the damage is not good. As a dk player I can tell you we usually have 2 options left to move around protected. Spirit hunt and our I frame dashes. Which well are our I frames which we have to use to dodge grabs because all our skills are just grab bait. Movement right now is horrible for dk. I constantly find myself dieing due to my I frames being on cooldown because I had to use them for movement.

3. Again lies. Yes you can use wof and lunacy of vedir from hotbar instantly. However you exaggerated the dmg by a ton. At 259 ap I do half hp to a downed enemy with lunacy. If not downed it does 1 third. It has a long cooldown and a very long cast animation and the last 0,5 secs are unprotected. If you can't manage to grab a dk that randomly uses lunacy in a fight, you deserve to lose. Wof does 1 third of enemies hp bar for me as well. But once again slow animation, easy grab.
    Slanted balance is one of the only good skills we have left and our only reliable cc. And here i am just laughing at your insane lies and exaggeration. Oh the irony! Slanted balance 2 shots people? ??? At my 259 ap I do maybe 1/8 of HP to softcap people with it. It's only used for cc. That charge skill is kamasylve slash. If you can't grab a dk while he is doing that or dodge it, uninstall. Nocturnal has superarmor at the start, then I frame, then FG. It's mostly used to dodge grabs and we need it or else we could never dodge grabs. It does no dmg. Almost no one uses spacebar. It does no dmg. Shift q is not protected. Again a lie. Our entire bar is protected? Lmao you basically covered all our protected skills already. Dk has like 7 something skills in nonawakening that are completely useless.

Really I love how you makes this post about the dk conspiracy where everyone lies about the class being bad so they buff it and how you are going to expose the lies..... And then you continue to lie in almost every point you make Lmao.

15. Epsilonial

It's not so much lies. It's that people like Irrelevant have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, and they're bad. So whatever class kills them and takes away the 30-40 points in RBF they managed to KS, upsets them so bad they start whining about the class.

Rasta667 likes this.
  16. nmysliwski

Even if that’s true, look at who has high rbf points, consecutively across multiple games.its painfully obvious the answer would be witchards. He complains cuz they’re real issues,and he admits when he’s wrong. What do you want him to cook? Abandon his class to play witchard so he can always feel good about himself

17. Lenerlink

No no he does not, that a BS lie if I ever heard one.

18. Epsilonial

He isn't complaining about real issues. He doesn't admit when he's wrong. He's complained about literally every class in the game. This thread isn't about w/w. It's about DK. He hasn't said anything that remotely resembles actual reality, let alone a coherent argument or point. All he's done is link some clips of 270+ AP Ranger/Zerkers killing people and said that because they can kill people, ranged dps is overpowered, thus DK is overpowered.

If you think that is a "Real issue", I wish you the best of luck in your fabricated world because you are definitely not seated in reality.

Literally all Irrelevant does is **** talk from his own personal bubble where he thinks that spamming three buttons on a class for years makes him an authority on the game. He's, at best, a semi-coherent case of Dunning-Kruger and a chronic liar. At worst he is an idiot with a keyboard and an internet connection.

choovanski, Cobrino, Askore and 2 others like this.
  19. SKS_DK

ranged classes take way less risk and have a better reward atm. thats is true though

Kyouki and WastedJoker like this.
  20. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Yup, classes that need to get close are suffering rn