1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dark knight is overpowered

Discussion in 'PvP' started by irrelevant, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Epsilonial

Seems a bit off considering Witch/Wizard are, basically, melee ranged casters and have to be pretty much in melee range to hit anyone with any meaningful amount of damage. I see them all over and they don't seem to be suffering outside of their normally low dps.

I understand what you're saying, I just disagree that the reason people are suffering is class specific. Damage as a whole, at any range, is simply too high once you hit softcap+.

2. TrueKarma

Forward Guard effect has been added to the skill Flow: Bombardment. Pearl abyss why?? The class is already strong as fk with high ap...

Joeboss likes this.
  3. Joeboss

Yep

Meanwhile Ranger is unprotected in bow-stance :D

4. Angwar

They are just finally following their own rules. Weeks ago they said that if a skill has protection then it's flow will also have said protection. The initial skill shattering darkness never lost frontal guard but the flow did and they forgot to give it back. Now they finally remembered after weeks.

Winterklinge and SammyAndTina like this.
  5. JingK

more nerfs pls

(and buff lahn)

6. SKS_DK

nerfs when

7. Sacrifuce

The fg part actually a nerf for dk

We can force them to permablock instead of iframing Poggers

8. Noxie

I have rerolled from DK to maehwa. DK isnt overpowered at all. From a class that was ranged to a class that is melee based most of the time.. broke the fun gameplay. meh

9. iTroll

DK sux , they die to grab class , are melee , no heal , unprotected half the time.

For 270ap+ their are other classes who are better than dk and even at that AP everyone is OP lol.

Fearless V likes this.
  10. Mana_Mafia

Lol

11. Netreiam

He already is complaining about them lol.

Also, twice the range? Lol. You could probably cover the difference in distance with a single use of dusk.

Also while many of Ranger’s skills have split damage, DKs do normal damage meaning it works on groups. Also DK skills have a nasty habit of going through FGs whereas I’ve never had that happen vs ranger.

Both are pretty strong right now because of the high AP meta ****. I’d say ranger is more dependant on a good frontline though while also having potentially more ranged damage and DK has more defense which if can use for constant harassing away from the frontline.

12. Jaeger

Sometimes im asking does ranger need her awakening? I mean i see only arrow spams xD im sorry for valks who must fighting spots against rangers :D

13. Netreiam

Arrow spam only works in group settings, 1v1 it’s totally unprotected and ranger doesn’t have the speed or I frame that make DKs as slippery as they are. I haven’t fought a ranger since the changes but I’m pretty sure they would just be an easier version of ninja.

14. Artorias_Dusk

You forgot warrior.

15. Jaeger

I fought a ranger today and he spams only arrows. He killed me nearly and i play dk. Its little bit hard to get close to ranger cuz they hold always a distance from you, but i catch them with my iframes and when i catch them then 100% kill. With my ninja is more ez to get a ranger. Rangers using more main weap than awakening

16. Netreiam

So if you’re able to win what’s the problem? If a ranger is using only bow in 1v1 and wins they either massively outskill or outgear you. Either way, they aren’t fighting seriously.

And what’s wrong with using main hand more often?