1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dark Knight Nerfings

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Pkmdz, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dorsai22

Wtf you even talk about man, most of us are ok with stamina cost of iframes... Thats not important part of this nerf!!

Seems like yo forget how many times you were white knight for Kakao talking about stuff you have no clue about... Exactly same as here now about DK nerf... Just inform yourself first before posting on forum pls...

You forgot about fact that really big part of DK players are ones who reroll from sorc... We know exactly how to it is and there is no need to teach them about it... Except fact that sorc pay stamina for iframes, while Dk will pay stamina for iframes that are no iframes anymore (when off cd)... Thats main difference...

What musa/mae/tamer have to do with this? Dk just got change that was unique for sorc only before... musa/mae/tamer have nothing to do with this, just sorc...

2. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

And your stamina costs are significantly reduced during CD. Face it the DK had a lot of movement for little cost until now and most of it protected.

ODB3698 likes this.
  3. LeWaffles

Also the fact that the side movement still has I frame, now? I thought just the forward one was changed to SA?

ERMAGHERRDDDD USELESS DEFENSESSSSSSSSS >.>

4. Myelinated

Be pearl abyss.

Post KDR ratios.

Every Melee class is low KDR because of Wiztard Aoe and Protected area.

DK is ranged so can avoid the aoe/pa gang bang

DK also happens to kill Witch/wizards

Decide that Protected area that cripples all Melee classes isn't the issue. DKS are.

BRAVO NOLAN

BRAVO

Also why are the new forums dogshit thay takes 10 minute to change pages or post once your logged in?

5. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Id say your look is very narrow.... the only thing you are focused on is mass pvp.

ODB3698 likes this.
  6. Myelinated

The only people who care about 1v1 are retards who make pvp videos.

Everything in the game is pushed around group pvp, or large scale gvg/node wars.

There is more broken classes in 1v1 than dks.

Zerkers, strikers and warriors come to mind.

7. Ravare

Just because you didn't agree with my point of view in other threads in the past does not mean I was a White Knight or misinformed.

And if I did make mistakes in those threads, I owned up to it, just like I did in this one. I actually don't have an issue with admitting my mistakes and backtracking once I am proven wrong.

Most of the times that I post, it is in the auspice of "wait and see" or "you all are overreacting", which is typically the case here on the forums. The moment any change is made, its "the world is ending", "this class is dead", "game is over, its totally P2W now".

8. ItsOnlyMe

To people responding like morons: No, if something no longer works as intended when you made a purchase, you have legal rights in the US... not sure about other countries.

I play EVERY class. I have many accounts and I play on multiple versions. DK is my fav PvE class, not PvP. However, they have heavily nerfed (in the KR version) how a DK can even survive in PvP let alone compete vs other good players. Can always switch to my Zerker, Tamer, Witch, Wiz, Ninj... pick one. I have every class, but I actually was impressed by the Devs wanting to take the harder but higher quality route -- by buffing where needed and not just doing the lazy crap that most MMO devs do which is severe nerfings. If DK -- one of their most beloved classes gets hit with nerfs like that and they actually stick, NO CLASS IS SAFE. I promise you that. They also buffed the heck out of Zerker... so LMAOOO looking forward to all the spin2win I'll be doing on many of you in world.

Edit... watch from 2:30 on to see what I mean about Zerker buff, :D enjoy!!!

9. Dorsai22

Last time i checked there was no rankings or ladder for 1vs1, but maybe im blind... Show me then were they are :)

There is ranking for rbf and rewards for node wars and sieges, while there is nothing for 1vs1, then focusing on mass pvp is only natural...

Making one or two mistakes is ok, but problem is that only bcs some ppl overreact you come and feel obligated to answer to their exaggeration even if you have little knowledge about topic that is discussed... That way you arent really that better then them... Usually truth is somewhere in middle and you coming everytime to any discussion saying "there is no problem" and "everything is fine, balanced and way it should be" is not helping at all...

10. Ravare

You would not have legal rights in this case for any recourse.

Because you can still login and play the class as a character. Or you can choose to play another class as you said in your post......you have many......

None of these changes made the functionality of the costumes, weight limits, or any other purchases work differently for said class. Those items, if purchased for DK, still work as intended and as their description denotes.

The change is that the classes effectiveness in PvP or PvE has been changed. It would be hard pressed to try and win any legal action because Kakao/Pearl Abyss decided to nerf the class.

You would have to make the case that you purchased the game, the costumes, the weight increases or whatever AFTER Kakao made the promise they would not nerf the DK. If you bought the game, purchased those items or whatever before Kakao made the statement then you cannot argue you spent the money based on their promise.

I'll probably get called a White Knight again because of this but whatever.

ODB3698 likes this.
  11. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

wrong thread, sorry

#91 Morwath, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    T800 likes this.
  12. Ravare

And again, you are taking me out of context.

I respond to things that I think are getting out of hand with the speculations over changes in the game.

There are many threads of other issues with the game that I agree with, and I do not shoot those down because I agree there are issues in the game. If there is a poll asking for feedback, I answer that poll honestly.

If I do say "calm down" or anything to that manner (where I am not trolling) then I really mean "hey lets calm down and see where the data lands". Because a lot of things on this forums is speculation and players raising the flames the instant any change is made to the game.

Again, as I said earlier, I made a mistake in this post, I admitted it and backtracked. I do that in other threads where I honestly feel I was proven wrong. So whatever.

13. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

in this term, there is nothing more rewarding than grinding. So PvE is the most important aspect. and guess whats a part of defending your grindspot... 1v1 ability and again PvE if you start to grief the other players.

ODB3698 likes this.
  14. Tr3px

Dk is fine lol

15. Joungf

How come. The devs do not listen to us player and also not to the suggestions and wishes posted in the forum, do they? Oo

16. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

[​IMG]

17. Krosa Kaine

I suppose you are right. The change from something being an iframe to being an iframe and then a SA during the cool down is nothing at all like some abilities Musa and Mae have... Oh... Wait...

18. Bluefox21

Nerf Witchzards when? DK's nerf was deserved (the regen while using skills being disabled is a bit much tbh). But why do they keep doing anything but nerfing wizards and witches? Game isnt fun when they're around...

19. KotoRena

KotoRena Valkyrie 60 NA

Ahaahahahahaha

I flipping called that shiz. I always told dark knight mains to prepare for ranger level nerfs in the future and now it has finally happened LOL.

Now she's relatively balanced and people playing her will have to actually learn how to play the game and think. Good.

20. Krosa Kaine

Stamina Regen during skills? If they allowed that then they would need to change a lot of things about a lot of classes that currently makes them lower tier in terms of pvp ability.

DKs need to think of this as less of a nerf and more of a "Do I still want to play this class when it takes a bit more effort to reach the same tier of OP it was." Not trying to knock people here, but for all the **** talk a lot of "lower tier" classes get, you see a lot of the skilled players and think, "Damn they kick ass." Because they had to work their asses off to play at that level. Guess what, DK still has it easier then most, and now some of you can take pride when you win in pvp because it took some actual skill to beat your opponent.

Side note, I play striker. I love the class, I loved it before the buffs and Awakening because the combos flowed like pre-awakened Musa which was my old main. I pvp every day, I bust ass to git gud. You know what happens when I beat someone these days? "Striker OP" etc etc. I actually envy people who don't get buffed every week, at least then their effort is noticed when they do well during pvp or gvgs.

Tl;dr, if you love the class... Stick with it, if you played it because it was faceroll easy to delete people... Sorry for your loss and I hope you have fun rerolling.

Hayate and Ravare like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.