1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dat cooldown tho (Nadarr's Band)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by tylon, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

The cooldown is for each slot? If its that, its to make u pay for more :P

2. Rubyvulpa

Let me pretend I don't understand (I do, I know the purpose is money)
    but why is the loyalty item 1 per family?

They should at least try to avoid being righteously called out on such methods :x
    Saving up 300 days of loyalties doesn't quite compare to spending €11 once but at least it gives the impression it is all free...
    Now it's again gated by cash shop items. 2 for the plebs, 4 for the p2w folk~ nice.

(And yes, 10k is too much for 1 slot, at the current rate we also need 5k or 50 days for character expansions so that makes it double as expensive as just gaining another character to store stacks on... I guess the 'convenience' outweighs the benefit of having alts in their eyes).

3. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

the cooldown is ONLY if u have a stack > 100... so very rarely...

The main idea of the nadars belt is that u can enchant on one char now.. failstack and enchant pri/duo/tri/tet for PEN u have cooldown (100+)

4. Factorial

Pretty sure people like that are incapable of stopping the stupid.

Kifon and Jinoro like this.
  5. CM Servantes

Community Manager

We are aware of the issue where the cooldown for using Naderr's Band with enhancement chance of 100 and above is showing as 1 hour and 10 minutes instead of just 10 minutes. The correct cooldown is 10 minutes and we are looking to resolve the issue soon. We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion.

We will update patch notes with the message above.

Eonias, Andaro, zhagsten and 4 others like this.
  6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

dw, they will probably release new 10Euro 15 day buff called "Blessing of Combatsilve MoonBook Pack" that will remove the cd. ;)

7. Ponge85

"still one of the best quality of life changes" --> " still WOULD BE one of the best quality of life changes" if it wasn't paywalled. Also, what the hell is global lab for, when they bring over bugs? Isn't that a system to detect and fix bugs? But oh well, its PA, even their test system is useless.

TET fs can go over 100, too, very easily, and people use 100+ for TET accessories, so you are good till TRI only. Yeah, its still something, but this is the usual PA method; we get something, BUT...

MoonDance17, Patrik2991 and Jinoro like this.
  8. rebelhawk

One slot for free, works for me.
    I can play with one slot just fine.
    Alot easier then swapping around avatars building stacks on each one, which i'll probably still do anyway, but it's great having that option of saving the stack instead of looking at the 50+ blacksmith scroll in pearl shop and shaking my head.

Paying 11.00 for another? Well, lets see, i've been playing for a year now, according to steam updates and 3,490 hours,, i buy the occasional pearl shop item, most of them are things that last and save me time, like storage in a city (instead of doing more contribution point errands), or that diving suit instead of constantly drinking potions I've crafted for gathering underwater.

One more slot for less the price of a large pizza, no problem.

10,000 loyalty points..for one slot? Ah..just no. nope.

Arch2k likes this.
  9. MADE

Sounds next generation solution for m8

10. Ponge85

Hold on a sec, so according to the UI of the Naderr's Band, you have 4 slots, but you can get 5 altogether (1 basic, +1 loyalty, +3 pearl); is 4 or 5 are the max. number of slots?

11. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

can you tell the devs to remove the cooldown? it doesn't even make any sense to have a cooldown in the first place

Dannyswe1235, tylon and MADE like this.
  12. Éternel

Éternel DarkKnight 63 NA

My guess is that they'll tie it somehow to the value pack, which will eliminate the 10 minute timer.

Allan1985, Jinoro and MADE like this.
  13. NoobGamersBerlin

There is a little arrow at the right side. You can move one forward.

GamePois0n likes this.
  14. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

No you cant. You may have the loyolties, but you cant afford to waste them on something that took you years to save up for $10.

15. ManlyBeard

Too bad this wasn't a cooldown cash shop purchase bug, would've been fixed faster than a whale could swipe.

Vortexii likes this.
  16. yukishiro1

Don't worry, they'll fix it by adding a second P2W cash shop item that will reduce the cooldown to what it was originally supposed to be.

PA: When your own coders give you lemons, make whaleaide.

Allan1985 and MADE like this.
  17. ghoulz666

I'd sooner spend 10k loyalties on 50 dye. Looking good better than being ripped off imo.

18. zhagsten

The real mystery is why they didn't make a system to manage failstacks for all characters in one menu without having to switch, fill nadarr's band, then switch again. That would be very convenient. Imagine you could transfer failstacks between characters just by clicking buttons in a menu... ok that would totally break the game : the balance, PvP, endgame PvE and quests. And afk processing too. Boom, no more game. Never do that PA, too dangerous.

Guys apparently you don't spend enough burning costumes, they need to find a new income to justify continuing developping this wreck of a game.

19. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Only 10k loyalties? No problem
    upload_2020-7-29_14-1-47.png

20. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

^
    It isn't an opinion when something is stupidly overpriced, it's a fact.
    Just because people who keep paying for subscriptions every month can afford this doesn't make it any more reasonable.
    I thought the whole purpose of a loyalty shop is that players who don't wish to spend so much money into the game can get at least some breadcrumbs that drop on the floor. I bet that people who don't think 10,000 loyalties is much, don't even know how it is when you have to wait every 2 weeks just to pick up money from the MP and then sell all that you can in just 1 day.

I can't believe people are flexing loyalties damn. What a time to be alive in bdo I: No wonder all my friends left.

Jinoro likes this.