1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dead bdo gz

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by tonybiswas, May 13, 2018.

1. BlackDesertFox

As much as many players remain positive and hopeful. the truth is that the game is headed in the wrong direction and shows no signs of stopping.

So a fraction of a patch is realased, it doesnt fix anything but does mess with other parts of combat and classes. Next week another partial patch and more tweaks that generate more problems than it fixes.

Qasim likes this.
  2. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

It actually is the devs decision, its their game afterall :)

3. crosspath

Who cares, now is just a matter of logging less and less, till you can ditch this scam cash grab of a game.

4. xLightning

ded game bois

5. Sandpit_

Wait, is this game dead AGAIN?

Souda, Smileybones and Columba like this.
  6. Dalenos

This is what the 211 bdo is dead thread o.O

Smileybones likes this.
  7. Joungf

8. Alexandrious

BLESS Online time now right guys?

:D

9. Beeso

You guys might benefit from group therapy.

Columba, eitheldin and Joungf like this.
  10. Columba

So angry he cannot employ proper English. I have no idea what he is trying to communicate.

11. Kusaragii

Its easy... rather than trying to belittle him read the topic of the thread. Dead game.

Its a TLDR.

Qasim likes this.
  12. Arvalo

Arvalo Galavant Lahn 62 NA

I really don’t care for that analogy. The track record of PA is mostly based on perception.

Honestly the only things I’ve ever really let erk me from PA was that they nerfed both my main classes so hard that I had to totally adjust everything I knew about playing my classes. That said they’re just plain doing it to everybody this go around. This redefinition of combat is probably good for the long term longevity of the game because as it stood new players were rarely surviving long enough to transition to late game. BDO could not expect to thrive only on the remaining loyalists and whales into the foreseeable future.

You still play this game today because you obviously enjoy something about it (despite being one of the games most overlooked classes, an issue I can slightly identify with) with your class of choice having had such a bad run of things basically since the beginning there’s really hardly anywhere for you to go but up from here. The old combat was entertaining at times but generally too cancerous for anybody who’s been in for under a year or so. Even Lineage 2 didn’t have that sort of overhead for entering late game pvp. Once you grinded the levels and got some A grade armor and weapons you were there. Even against the high end guilds with S grade gear going into C5 and C6 A grade still was competitive so long as you were leveled appropriately. EVEN THEN players in the mid late 60s could win fights against 76+ players if you played your cards right in a group battle.

BDO has never had that. It’s always been about gear... and while the new changes don’t (appear) to be altering that (rather the opposite?) appearances can be deceiving. Which is why I advocate that people wait until all the pieces are in place.

At this moment it’s as if we have access to a box of parts without knowing what piece of a larger machine those parts actually build.

They’ve told us what the goal is, even if the pieces don’t currently appear to be a part of that goal doesn’t mean they’re not. We can’t sit here and say they’re not listening when we’re only in this mess because they heard us to begin with.

If they tell us in a few weeks... ok phew! We’re done! And it’s still a riddled mess and balance is worse than ever, noobs still can’t even dream of competing then we have grounds for the level of outrage we’re seeing.

What I’m saying is, as a former Sorc a current DK I’m accustomed to them redefining how I play my class so this isn’t really anything new to me. I can understand your hesitation cause Tamers have basically been stuck in a box and shoved to the back of the closet since release. You’ve never really seemed happy about that, but in this atmosphere your situation could change. It could change for a lot of people. We have to not focus on the right now, but rather on the long game. You’ve waited this long, isn’t it worth it after all this time to see if they actually have a vision? They certainly did at the games outset. That’s why we’re all here, I refuse to believe that they are simply inept as a team.

13. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

not everyone plays or even lives cus they enjoy it, some do cus they have nothing else and some do cus they need it and people have all sorts of mental problems and otherwise, maybe i play the game cus i feel like i belong in here and i have nothing else and maybe i play the game for someone else and so on, it isn't necessarily because of the game itself

that's not true, bdo has never been all about gear until the last patches all of which were heavily complained about and they said with their own words that they want the game to be more simple which means it'll be more gear based and not skill based

1 year ago i could take off drastic amount of gear where i'd get hit for 200%+ normal damage and id do 1/3 of my damage and still win against bad people so i don't see how "bdo has always been about gear". It's about gear when the skill levels go up and when meta classes face non-meta classes

14. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

Here is the official translation from broken English to English:

"BDO, good job! I feel like I need to leave BDO, because all classes are broken, also both pve and pvp. Now BDO feels like a different MMORPG. ****ing patch.... thanks BDO for that patch... So many people are leaving BDO... Why don't BDO devs understand that they need to make the game the way that players like it, not the way that the devs like it. The game is dying... BDO should know what kind of patches people want, then they should make the patch for that. ****ing patch... I saw a video with 2k views on twitch, wow... lol xd "

(ps1.:the last sentence makes no sense at all to me,, I don't see the cohesion with the things he said previously, so I just guessed..)
    (ps2.:Never mind if some expressions sound unnatural, I wanted to maintain as much of the vocabulary he used as I could.)

Qasim and eitheldin like this.
  15. Columba

Not dead for me! lol.

16. [​IMG]

Columba and RealXared like this.
  17. Coeprandua

A lot of classes fail or they take a very "special" person to like and play them. PA is a lot less good at class design than they get credit for. All classes were content for me until I tried them all. I only found 3 that I actually enjoyed playing. I ran out of classes and I ran out of content.

18. Andaro

Ambassador

A "game is dead" topic.

How original. *yawn*

19. SAMURAIJ4CK

I just realized thats exactly happening to me. Now I log in every other day and for a short while

Blackhearted likes this.