1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead Game.. R.I.P Black Desert online, 2014-2017 :(

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Auroraborealis89, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Katsuragi

cash grabbing is literally all blizzard has been doing since sc2. they make very polished, shallow games, directed by some monkey who you can barely believe has a clue about what people want in a game, with a ludicrous level of marketing. and then they hold a yearly festival to stroke their own **** [read: ego] where the audience is made of people who, when they stand up to ask questions, seem to have trouble just to use their motor functions to breathe while talking.

2. ambyentlight

saying rip to a game that still has atleast a good 3+ years left of it?

3. Jennaby1221

Just because they havent announced the release of any of those things listed below. doesnt mean the game is dead. wtf are you talking about

Columba likes this.
  4. tallywacker

game is doing just fine but i hope for all of our sakes you uninstall and find something you enjoy

even bringing up the steam reviews is an absolute joke, its a gorgeous game listed for $5 to a bunch of kids who have absolutely no clue what an mmo is beyond wow and just want to be spoon fed and handed participation awards

Ventesa, Columba and Smileybones like this.
  5. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Aherm... allow me to fix that:

Cash grabbing is everything "everybody" has been doing since several years.

I could point out features about any game you'd like, and they all got their fair share of "shallow content".

Still, it sells, might want to think about what's the real problem here.

6. Katsuragi

I know what the real problem is, but right now I'm talking specifically about Blizzard, which pisses me off the most because for some reason they're still revered like the saviors of the industry. Although I guess the OW going to **** thing seems be opening a lot of eyes.

7. 2Cents

Diablo 3 was an exception to this. They still continue seasons and a few small updates, but they never really turned it into a cash shop grab. It's one of the reasons it failed. That business model today won't keep generating money over the years to support a one time payment.

Hence one of the reasons why we have the buy to play and freemium mixture.............BDO.

8. Katsuragi

The only thing making exempting D3 from it is the fact they still update it. It was still a shallow crappy game at launch and I doubt they didn't make more than enough bank out of it.

9. zhagsten

When they tried the necromancer cash grab, PoE population increased. So maybe the problem is elsewhere.

hrmmm... Ackchyually... hmmpf...

10. Raiya Li

Who's felicia? o.-

11. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

Same **** different name.
    No capture the flag games, sabotage modes, king of the hill, slayer, team slayer.
    NONE. NO REWARDS WORTH THE TIME EITHER. THIS GAME HAS F**K ALL PVP.

12. ChoeChoeTrain

You remind me of those people that open a fridge full of food and then say that there's nothing to eat. If you want those game modes go play an fps lol