1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear PvPers (Carebears do not open)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by NotHero, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Shimnao

Shimnao Musa 59 NA

Wait.. so am I to actually believe that these so called PvP kids posting all over the forums here, proclaiming themselves to be more intelligent than the very people that created the game.. and that if they had the means to, they could fix all these 'issues and flaws' (like karma bombers) with one quick line of code?

No no no no no no NO SIR! I for one, refuse to believe such non sense! Good DAY!

Senzai and Columba like this.
  2. Columba

Yes, they are so intelligent that they kept trying (50% failing) to kill a filthy casual from farming outside Heidel. Bwahahaha. Ranger iframes ftw.

3. Shimnao

Shimnao Musa 59 NA

Right, cause you would have certainly avoided this thread had it been tagged with DO NOT OPEN for whatever you group of Pv? you classify yourself as, right.. ya, you respect those boundaries, huh..

*edit
    Oh, and no, Im not a carebear.. (what a stupid label to even throw around anyways) I just like reality and arguments that are actually based on truth, rather than opinions and delusions

Columba likes this.
  4. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

You haven't even been to 2% of the map, of course the towns + their surrounding areas will be empty, try going to pila ku, gahaz, pirates, sausans etc.

5. Caddywhompus

Caddywhompus Ranger 60 NA

Why are you PvE players in our thread? Didn't you read the title? "Carebears do not open"? If you're scared of PvP, just do your normal lifeskills/grinding in the regular channels.

Anyway, best change Cuckao has ever made. Lots of PvP'ers everywhere, everyone flagged and having fun for once. I don't know if I'll ever grind again tbh.

[​IMG]

^Went on for hours

6. Hyppocritten

Ur like one of those guys in meetings talking and always interrupting like he holds all the answers and is mister awesome. Being enthusiastic and convinced of himself. While the competent ppl are annoyed by him since he's always 'japping' and a nuisance.

At meetings I just tell the guy politely to shut up listen and learn. Here I can only ask u and ur friends to do so. Or just ignore the thread as u are not interested in the channel to improve, obviously.

Now the channel is here, we can ask for improvements.. so it can flourish. If they do this right owpvp community is really going to grow again.

Epilogia and Yukiko1 like this.
  7. Columba

Post this on mom's fridge and in your resume. I am certain that the food service and janitorial industries will value your in game achievements.

8. 2cute2shoot

But I didnt want this, this is nothing more than Arena PvP. Not real PvP

9. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

The karma system we have in EU/NA is different from the one they have in Korea, that was a stupid change from Kakao who HASN'T created the game as you suggest, all they do(or at least say they do) is beg the Koreans to give them the things we ask for, give us shitty translations of patch notes and let streamers get away with exploits. Also, just because you create a game it doesn't mean you do everything perfectly, that's why developers usually take into account the community's feedback.

10. Columba

hahhaaha. Have fun with your channel. It's already empty. I won't brag about what I do at work, lol. i don't need to. We don't use Ur and U in my business, by the way, and if you ever said any of those things in my meetings, you'd find yourself unemployed. Keep trying to pretend that you understand how rl businesses are run. It's cute.. Close to being able to very comfortably retire, but I like to amuse myself here. I visited the channel to have a little fun tonight. Don't you want the casuals to come? Isn't that why you want your little bonuses? Lol.

11. Columba

umm, yeah I escaped the town. Ran to sausans, ran to several hot spots. Fairly empty. The server isn't even listed as crowded at prime time. Whatever, I don't care, it's just amusing to me.

12. Shimnao

Shimnao Musa 59 NA

Wow.. I dont know of course, but Id have to assume that you have never actually been in a business meeting IRL before, have you? (its okay, just move your eyes side to side a couple times so no one will find out)

Shut up listen and learn.. omfg thats hilarious Yeah, you tell that to people in meetings.. because its so effective, people just cower down and obey you. Got it.

13. Kurano

Kurano Berserker 60 NA

I've had a blast with the PvP channel.... Its a bit of a cluster ****, but honestly what do you expect with a game like this where everyone is give AoE damage and CC's out the ass with no individual targeting.

Most fun and most looked forward to "patch" in a long time for me.

14. Columba

Cool! That's awesome. I really hope people have fun there, and I mean it sincerely. It will reduce the whining about so called karma bombing

15. Caddywhompus

Caddywhompus Ranger 60 NA

Too much salt is bad for your health.

16. Kurano

Kurano Berserker 60 NA

From past 2 days reading around... thats been 80% of your posts. Whining about ****ing karma.

17. Sohaki

Sohaki Valkyrie 61 EU

Are you out of your mind? More servers like this? Valencia 6 is fun and all but to actually lvl, trade or even do bosses there is absolutly impossible if everyone can just kill you without penalty. Ppl will just let you die from mobs and I'm sure you don't want this to happen.
    If all BDO channels would be like Valencia 6 then the game would die quickly.

18. Hyppocritten

Figure of speech.. and u missed politely.. srsly m8..

19. itsYashu

They need to add some sort of Pvp ranking systems , let's say top most kills maybe or something because like this give it a week ppl will get bored, pointless pvp with no rewards kinda sucks, might be fun for few days but I don't wanna spend millions of money on pots and repairs just to get kills that don't even register anywhere :D

20. Jramodarr

If you want to treat the game as a business, go for it.... but it is a game first and foremost.

Agreed. BDO isn't responsible for people's behaviour, people are responsible for their own behaviour.

Me saying people need to learn to share has no connotation of forcefulness, and the premise still holds true in the face of "This is my spot" culture. The best method of showing that it works is by doing it one's self and showing by example. How very forceful of me. This doesn't mean I shouldn't acknowledge it as something to be addressed and considered.
    No one learns if we are silent.

itsYashu likes this.