1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death of a game: Archeage - the same is happening to BDO?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreepingCthulhu

what games are you talking about?

2. Yanni Plum

MP. There's 2 ways. Buying the Enhance materials or Buying it directly.

League of Legends for example? Overwatch? There's a ton.

3. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Keep pushing.

WuZhao likes this.
  4. CreepingCthulhu

so i need mp to buy items and i cant buy them form kakao? where is pay2win then?

lol and overwatch are mmos now?

5. Korvgubben

If you read the post he quoted it said "p2w elements" and what he replied with was "where could i purchase tet ogre then?" which makes no sense because nowhere in the post he quoted was it stated that one could buy a tet ogre ring straight from the cash shop.

So what I think you ment by "simple question" is more like "a question asked by a simpleton" or am I wrong?

Well gosh darn jolly its does seem like we are indeed still living in 1995 and you would surely agree with me if you could see the frown upon my face once I laid my eyes on your post!

Morwath likes this.
  6. NeroKae

Uhm I think it was a joke 1 mil $ for tet xD?

Seriously....

If it wasnt then..... lol kiddos

7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Well it's not 1995 anymore thanks god, people starting WoW today for example don't have to go through 20 years of content to be at the same level as current players ... students really need to go out of their bubbles and use common sense.

8. Yanni Plum

You never said it had to be an MMO, I'm being objective here and saving my own opinion and talking about the meaning of P2W and gaming itself.

9. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Maybe because WoW has 13 years.

10. Yanni Plum

Actually, it's quite easy to "catch-up" in WoW. Ignoring useless things like pets, professions etc... To actually catch and join a guild. Get gear and be able to do same damage as a person who played 13 years ago all you have to do is level up a character to max level. Instance, get medium gear. Join a guild. If you are good you will gear up quite fast... (I don't know if it has changed a lot, but that was basically it). Since even if you were max geared, with enchants and ****, most of the blue drops from a new expansion would be better than your rare-boss-drop. It really didn't matter how geared you were before an expansion since everyone started "up fresh".

I MIGHT BE WRONG, I didn't play WoW for a lot of years now.

11. CreepingCthulhu

oh, i see an expert here. why top 100 guilds require you to have 3 alts for splitfarm, because gear doesnt matter... okay.

12. CreepingCthulhu

if you want to embrace meaning of p2w go try archeage.

13. Yanni Plum

Im no expert. I always had an alter to farm, since it was hard with my priest. Anyhow, it is not hard to catch up, that is what we are talking about. And it doesn't matter when a new Expansion comes up, since New Content > Old content.

I never said I wanted to embrace P2W. I know what it is. You can go there buy your TET Ogre, maybe.

14. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

I've only corrected "20 years of content".

15. CreepingCthulhu

indeed. and i cant in bdo.

16. Yanni Plum

As it changed in that aspect? I pretty much stopped playing when it got boring and easy. I missed the old-times when things were actually hard raid wise. I played end-game in a known guild, and I remember after WoTLK was released I got bored (since it was pretty much aoe aoe) and rerolled from priest to druid since the guild needed one. It only took me 2 weeks to catch up with my guildies. Counting that I leveled in like 3 days. I remember that, so I'm not sure if things changed now. I wonder...

17. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Idk, played WoW only for first two years myself and only for PvP, never went to a single raid. Anyway, people shouldn't throw dummy numbers around.

18. CreepingCthulhu

lfr tears

19. Yanni Plum

Oh, I see. I only played PvP during the OP priest-rogue times (I think 2-3rd year). Since the PvP Staff was better than anything achievable on PvE. Thanks for the answer!

20. Korvgubben

Hmm you are not very convincing... on one hand I'm not sure if you are calling me a student or just "students in general" and on the other hand I'm not a student now but I was in school during 1995 which IF you did intend to call me a student would further support that it is indeed 1995 right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.