1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death of a game: Archeage - the same is happening to BDO?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

either this is a troll post full of lies or you are under age to play games.

Last hypothesis..... you confound years and days

2. Waifu_Hunter

mmorpg with cash shops are not games, they are environments in which the owner controls both supply and demand

3. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

You say that while looking at pre-alpha footage. Smh.

4. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Bruh. Don't even use that last list of games in the same line as this garbage excuse for an "MMORPG"
    You're only here for the:

a) Combat
    b) Graphics

5. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Classic bait and switch!
    True though. Funny seeing those whiteknights fall upon their own swords or hang up their shields.
    And yeah absolutely true. They have been testing the waters with how far they could pull off the convenience cash shop items for a while now.
    They lied about no subscriptions. Buy to play model. It should have been pets WITH NO TIERS and that was it. No. They had added the value pack, people left. Hedgehog pet. People got salty. Sneakily bumped up the costume prices to 30m, nobody batted an eye and on and on it will go.

They'll keep doing this until they're on the same level as Korea or Russia BDO.
    And people will continue playing through their gullibility. Whilst the "fun" was temporary, this game won't last long whatsoever. (Dude. Even Runescape has more players than this, prove me wrong)
    People really should just listen to what those others are saying.
    "Don't play the game if you're a carebear wanting PvE only" - Really. If that is what it takes for people to force others out in order to boycott the company and game here for the NA/EU then do it. Unfortunately, nobody will ever boycott the game upon the mindset that nobody will so ultimately, they'll just suck your money! Good job!

6. Columba

Perhaps you should improve your marketability irl so that you can afford nice things in this game, lol. Less time here may help!

7. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 61 NA

im not blaming anyone.

you seem mad.

8. Circassia

I don't really see the comparisons tbh, and honestly if the game didn't die after artisan memories, there is no amount of p2w that will make it die.

9. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

You tell 'em!
    Stop being poor.
    *Compares messages + likes received*

It's alright. You can tell me that statement again once I reach the level of your forum achievements.

10. Columba

Lol. Because likes on a message forum certainly measure one's true value. Hahahaha!

Roechacca and Domonkazu like this.
  11. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

I really hope they just make the game P2W. They just need to stop beating around the bush and give it to us raw.
    *Grabs popcorn*

12. DaneLeeX

How does someone 'win' at an MMO...

13. Jennaby1221

it still isnt that pay2win.

14. Ciccina

Ciccina Sorceress 60 NA

Not even close. Stop crying about it.

15. Aleran

The real issue with Archeage was the constant failure of every single mass event like the release of Aroria (sp)... and so many fails with server stability. Ppl lost all confidence in Trion to properly support the game. Then there was all the blatant lies from the Game Managers about what was going on. I for one loved the gliders... but the hacks and bots were bad and the population of the game became very caustic and not worth dealing with.

16. aswedishtiger

Lots of big words for probably a small man. You have 530+ GS? How long have you been playing? What level are you? What guild are you in?

From what I read I just saw some random person (probably not powerful at all) telling a forum thread he's never bought anything

...ok?

17. Katsuragi

Must be nice when you get a free ride in life and lack so much empathy as to tell other people to pick themselves by the bootstraps.

18. Columba

hahahahaha. I was born poor, worked 80-100 hours a week for 25 years and paid my way through undergrad as a chemical engineer and my MBA at Berkeley. No one gave me anything. Try again, snowflake.

Why I didn't do was cry about how unfair life is and about how others owe me something..... Go snivel someplace else or make yourself valuable to someone, somewhere.

Roechacca likes this.
  19. Katsuragi

No one said life owes them anything. No one said things should be free. But I guess you're the kind of sad sub-human trash that would rather see others lower their quality of life, just because you managed to dug yourself out the dump, instead of having everyone's life standards baseline raised. I am clearly the entitled duder here.

I highly doubt your story just from the lack of humility. Either that or your age is really showing, scrooge mcduck lmao.

Either way, this is a block. See ya around, my dude.

P.S.: If that was your best card, let me tell you I've spent plenty of money on this game my dude. And I don't spend any more because I don't really think they've earned it. They didn't even earn the money I already did spend.

#419 Katsuragi, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  20. Columba

Lol. triggered. Since you blocked me, I WIN. No one is depriving these entitled brats from anything. Go earn some money, Yes, I AM showing my age and I am scrooge. What i've earned is mine. Who is John Galt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.