1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deathline chase changes

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Jey, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Crytan

Crytan Targaryen Valkyrie 62 EU

Lulz Nobody said warrior is op. Only thing I didn't get was warrior get iframe dash and valk fg dash, to compensate lsa.
    Well now it's sa at least. But before this change nearly any movement = dead because most classes has at least one skill which cc you from the side, bottom or top so fg doesn't work on them.

And about the CD I'm not sure i will test and compare it to valk CD.

2. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

Give Valkyrie 1 solid SA cc and an iframe at the start of the skill on A/D lmb or iframe on a dash.

This would solve soooooo many of her problems.

Valkyrie has nothing she can do when under pressure in a 1v1 situation aside from linger and pray to not get CCd and run away. With an sa cc she would be able to get out of block and react appropriately. To top that off she's the easiest to grab class in the game... one iframe JUST ONE SOLID IFRAME. Will fix this and open up so much more potential for valkyrie players. She needs it now more than ever...

Naho, ODB3698, Crytan and 2 others like this.
  3. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Man i wish we could get a usable iframe, the amount of times i rubber band into grabs from multiple dashes away, sidesteps, or even behind them, doesn't even make sense. They need to stop with these bs bandaid fixes that don't solve anything and actually fix the ****ing class.. :| Pretty sure devs are retarded.

ODB3698 and Kyraios like this.
  4. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

So the warriors I see just going through rbf like a teleporting missile without giving a **** being 1v10 at times and easily getting out are purely backed up by the server being too slow to even get them cc'ed? So that they are simply not being hit/cced despite being unprotected?

5. BboydD

Warrior has a very good kit with protections but he lacks with damages. You need at least 281 on warrior to be able to kill hybrid builds. IMO both needs a buff. Warrior is currently strong because of his dash desync = teleport. If it would be fixed he needs a damage improvement. With valk they have the greatest weapon in the game. Valk has burst, warrior protection. Valk needs protection, war more damages

6. Falkreath

Falkreath Valkyrie 60 EU

This.

Muhaha, Kyraios and BboydD like this.
  7. Kyraios

War protections+valk damage = ninja :thinking:

Akantorian, Muhaha and AlTrevelyan like this.
  8. Kyraios

Yup, and there's nothing we can do about it. I figured the best way to fight a grab class now is to run away and try to catch them with celestial spear/smite or vacuum and have them never get close to you. It's kind of disappointing that you need a specific variation of protection to outplay your opponents

Muhaha and AlTrevelyan like this.
  9. BboydD

Then valk will be top tier again in PvP with ninja kuno archer sorc striker mystic etc:D seems not so bad, valk don't scale well with evasion and can't be as tanky as ninja kuno striker mystic etc with hybrid build, but she can counter these build with her 15% accuracy buff:o

Akantorian, Platinia and Muhaha like this.
  10. Akantorian

What it makes it work sometimes are server related issues, not class design , that "missile thing" is completely unprotected and also the distance is short.
    Warrior has no protected engage or disengage, and the sa skills it has for "trades" has a very low dmg multiplier, you will die using them very often, warrior xvx is only playable at very high ap.

11. Akantorian

Or mby fix the broken solar flare engage that lags evey single time and give us a more reliable engage/disengage that wont get the warrior killed before he casts his 1st skill

Muhaha likes this.
  12. Tamosaki

Have to say, I'd be way more inclined to come back to BDO if the servers are less laggy. Apart from the state of valks which is less of a deal, the desync issues are what makes me stay away from this game. Hats off to those still fighting for balance for Valkyries.

Muhaha likes this.