1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

December QOL Poll & Dirty Santa Event!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Andaro, Jan 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean

Sean Shai 60 NA

I have no idea if this thing is still active, but I want a male Shai! n_n They are already in the game, just steal from the female and make some outfits for boys. I beg of you. I hate dresses.

2. Andaro

Ambassador

Thread has been updated to reflect the newest released surveys for August/September.

Enjoy o/

Arkadia likes this.
  3. Mephorash

For the monster zone survey, I would have liked a "Because I like the scenery" option for the "Why did you select these three zones as your top favorites? " question. And a "Because it's too bloody far!" option for the least favorite question.

4. Amirite

This one...lol
    "Create a "Scottish" themed costume featuring a Kilt"

5. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

I agree being too far away should have been one of the options for the mob zone survey. Grouping should be encouraged more in this game, like give bonuses to exp when grouping, and any kills go to all members equally (see EQII if you need to figure out how to do this properly), this is an MMO. I just find it way funner to kill mobs with other people I fall asleep doing so solo after about 30 minutes or so myself personally speaking.
    Dungeons would be nice also with quests included with them.

6. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 62 EU

Add drieghan scrolls since mediah, kamasylvia and valencia got them. Remake patrigios shop, hes totally useless since we got new central market.

ODB3698 and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  7. Graugus

No Dwarf class vote :(

*Picks up the runic hammer and starts beating on the Korean mountain made of mithril*, "Every hit chisels it down, every day".

8. Azu_Raged

Mind putting in the survey "Fix the reconnecting screen / mechanic so it actually slightly attempts to do what it suggests it'l do.

has it ever succeed in doing so

ive never read more useless text in my life "reconnecting" - HA ;)

This is a good direction and all but .. i was asked about monster hunting zones i never been to and im forced to give an answer based on , well , not experience thats for sure

9. Andaro

Ambassador

Our surveys allow for blank answers in such an event. No worries, :) answer to the best of your abilities.

10. Azu_Raged

oof, wish i wouldve though tof that =)

11. Amirite

I just did the Aug-Sep poll and there were some good ideas like:
    • Develop the Combat Input such that players can setup their own key combinations for combat skills
    • Develop a process where players can Apply to a Guild by requesting to join via Application
    Just to name a few.

DafuqYouLookinAt and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  12. DafuqYouLookinAt

• "Develop a process where players can Apply to a Guild by requesting to join via Application"
    • "Make it so that if you try to register an item on the Central Market, when you already have that item listed, your listing is updated with the new amount, at the price previously selected with the initial listing, upto the maximum amount allowed to be listed for that item."
    • "Add BlackSmith Books for +60, +70, +80, and +90 to the BlackSmith NPC Vendor, since +100 books and higher are Cash-Shop items"
    • "Develop the Equipment UI so that players can equip Trina Axe and Trina Matchlock, and then switch between normal weapons and Trina Combat stances via key combination"
    • "Redesign the "Special Deals" function of the Party System to register items in Special Deals, at the current "base price" of that items price on the Central Market."
    • "Create a social action to "Sit on the floor or ground"
    • "Make it so the Farming Icon turns Green when a players crops are ready to be harvested or bred"

A few of my favorites listed above.

Arch2k and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I fixed it for you. You are welcome.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  14. antonymarc

Thanks for this information. It useful

15. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I can play dumb too.

16. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

No my statement is correct. I know that your statement is a statement of opinion so you can only say in your opinion. You need to qualify your statements better. You do not know any better than the other person you are debating with. You are expressing your opinion but you always write as if your opinion is law.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  17. Vanadiel

My suggestion is to create a FTP version of this game, call it BDO classic.
    No cash shop this time either, just a FTP true to the 3 letters as in Free To Play.

The revenue to run and support it will come from the current version of BDO.

18. Andaro

Ambassador

The library has re-opened!
    And the Developer Q&A Final Vote is underway!
    Thread updated!

19. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Why even bother. BDO will be left in the dust once Crimson Desert comes out. Gotta spend those resources on the new shiny "flagship" eh KASHCOW

20. Vanadiel

There's no way I will touch another game made by PA, unless they first show with their current games they can do something else besides monetize every aspect of it.

I guess we know more about this Crimson Desert soon, but it looks to me like a 20 year BDO is not going to happen. I remember them saying that they had a 20 year plan for BDO.

Mattys1337, Éternel, Yumine and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.