1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decrease the Cooldown of Crust Crusher and Backflow

Discussion in 'Musa' started by HongChong, Jul 18, 2019.

1. HongChong

This is mainly focused towards a PvE buff/tuning. Crust crusher is already a very risky ability that doesn't get used often during a fight so having it up more often wouldn't change anything about it in PvP. Backflow at best would allow you to do a super armor trade more often but the damage from the ability and the protection time you gain from it both aren't high enough to impact anything too much.

The point of reducing the CD's is that Musa's combo's are all terrible flow wise. You rotate through your main awakening combo and then your damage immediately drops as you're either using the low damage fillers or just holding down crosscut until one of your main abilities come back up. You move from pack to pack and you often find that Backflow still isn't up for several seconds even after finishing a pack and finishing your rotation on the new one. With crust crusher you'll be using it once every several packs in lower tier areas down to every other pack in a place like Aakman.

If Musa capping out efficiency wise at Aakman but still losing out to Archer is fine then surely it wouldn't be a massive problem to give him a small buff like this.

Lowering Backflow to be in line with the rest of his CD's (9-10 seconds) and then putting crust crusher slightly above that would be fine.

2. Kerenis

Kerenis Valkyrie 61 EU

Sure, let's buff an already top pve grinder class, what can go wrong?

easay9 likes this.
  3. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

This from a valk xD musa isnt good at spots like underwater region and hystria look valk lahn mystic there they are broken as hell musa is nice at aakman thats all crust crushe 20sec cd is fine dont need a change because it will be broke at nw backflow ok reduce 2 sec cd and give him a viable awakening buff and increse pve dmg a bit not to mutch thats all

4. Kerenis

Kerenis Valkyrie 61 EU

This from a musa XD Valk is ONLY good at hystria and underwater spot, until she reaches 240 ap and join a miru group she basically ineficcient and useless in any valencia early game spot, you know the places where musa and archer are literal gods and not to mention aakman

good job, valk is good in 2-5% of the game meanwhile musa only have little problems in actual hard spots(where no one one shots mobs anyway), but yeah, let's buff a top pve class so he can be even more top in pve, cus that makes sense.

#4 Kerenis, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    BboydD likes this.
  5. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

I only talk about high end grinding there is valk ****ing isane one of the best classes but ok xD

6. BboydD

Totally agree with you

Kerenis likes this.
  7. Kerenis

Kerenis Valkyrie 61 EU

you forgot that valk is one of the worst in early game, she deserves to be good at least in something

or if you really want more damage give up your mobility and speed, be a valk

8. Inertia

Musa pve buffs? Lol.

Sturmflut666 and Tacarmato like this.
  9. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Hopefully PA never discovers this forum and its "feedback"

10. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Give up mobility and speed nice meme xD

Seems fast to me valk ks rlyrlyrly good atm musa too but high end grinding is all give a **** to early game you are damn fast at 261ap right now then it starts so gg valk is slow​

11. Ned Sheynji

Musa is following the footsteps of a striker.
    Mimimi im a god at everything except high end grinding. gib buff so i can be good at everything mimimi.

Next he wants a grab without CD.

Sturmflut666, Muhaha and Kerenis like this.
  12. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

So mutch salt here xD i give facts valk is fast as hell too idk why all still say wheelchair xD musa is insane ar plepmob grind ok at 1v1 good in smallscale and fine at large scale flank but highendgrind is endgame in bdo sad but true if you dont want to do lifeskills and my opinion wvery class should be good at highend grind and at beginnerspots they balance it atm but we will see i hope if they give musa insane öpwer cd on spells or more dmg multiplier ( apply at pvp aswell) ig will be broken as hell i only want a bit more balance at pve highend only noce skill musa has is our f spell do nice dmg at highend but thats all reduce dmg of f spell a bit and give 2 or 3 other spells more dmg in PVE and all will be fine idk where is the problem

13. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Musa has far easier times in 1v1. That alone is an advantage worth a lot, in PvE just as well. So what if you make less trash per hour compared to a valk, when you can defend your spot more easily?
    Balancing should usually lead to the best 1vX classes having a worse PvE. Musa can also easily resort to griefing to get a spot, just coming over and over dashing in from 100m away, trying one arrow-cc and backing off if it failed. The other person can not farm anymore as the musa is a brick. You can also not catch the musa thats just dashing away from an actual fight.
    Just lets say shai would make like 50% more trash than any other class. She would need to leave every single time another person is contesting the spot. Essentially giving her way more loot at times, but at other times almost nothing, if she can not find an empty spot.

14. Ned Sheynji

You talk like somebody who has never played anything other than musa in your life.
    Make yourself a trial valk and try to go "fast as hell" first before comparing yourself to it, mister "ook-ook holding RMB is so hard ook-ook".

15. Kerenis

Kerenis Valkyrie 61 EU

and how long can you do echo walk? it's a low range movement combo that eats mana like crazy

16. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

As a musa player, please stop asking for buffs. We do not need them I: Just accept that some classes are better at some things. There is no need for bladers to be best at everything. I mean they already dominate most of grindspots it is getting quite repetative seeing only one class. I would much rather have them buff other classes which can not do so well at spots where you oneshot packs.

Kerenis likes this.
  17. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

You write like musa has 10000000 stammina xD

Fast wnough for your burst dmg and tankyness

I played mystic musa warrior valk dk kuno

Musa basemovement is ez jep but if you only dash like a pos you run rly fast out of stammina whats your main btw other classes like warrior can run 100km without problems

#17 Tiamatis, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2019
  18. Kerenis

Kerenis Valkyrie 61 EU

what if i tell you then you have enough damage for your mobility and speed and don't need more

once a valk with same level and gear can pull same average money as a musa in early game, you can start crying for end game pve buff
    it's a fact that musa will make way more silver and exp in early game zones compared to a valk

#18 Kerenis, Jul 19, 2019
  19. Blitzball

Who cares about classes efficiency at Fogans ? Valk is god-tier at Hystria & Sycraia ( BEST grindspots in the entire game ). You can't deny it.

Musa is bad at those spots , this is a fact. I'm not saying Musa needs more PVE buffs , because it will make Manshaums & Aakman like Sausans for them.

To the OP : Crust Crusher + Foul Play are extremly strong at PVP , so if you decrease cooldown , Musa will be absolutly broken in PVP.

Tiamatis and Foggen like this.
  20. Kerenis

Kerenis Valkyrie 61 EU

That argument "since valk is good in hystria and sycaria it's totally justified her to be useless till she get there" is so overused and bs.

Early game efficiency do matter, cus you need to get to those end game spots, and the only way to get there is the early zones.

And it's a fact that valk will need more time and effort getting to end game ap from 0 than a musa with same level of luck in enchancing, becouse she is not efficient in early game.

She kinda deserves to be good at least in those 2zones, cus she literally sucks in all other, untill she can join a mirumok party.

#20 Kerenis, Jul 19, 2019
    onaco likes this.