1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decrease the Cooldown of Crust Crusher and Backflow

Discussion in 'Musa' started by HongChong, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Its so funny how everyone just denies the existence of anything that isnt a 250+ AP spot. As if you could install the game and instantly go hystria.

No sense of reality.

onaco and Kerenis like this.
  2. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

yeah, that argument is so overused and total bs

3. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

I give a **** on early game xD after 6 months every plqyer reach 261 ap nouver if h3 tryhard a bit ez after that most spots are high end

Blitzball likes this.
  4. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Yes, please buff cooldowns on Crust, the FG+KD AOE skill that's one of the biggest hits we have, paired with a flow with huge range and damage, because that won't impact PvP. ****ing lol.

Always buff Musa.

5. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

You know what, i don't want to see musas in hystria, seen them enough in gahaz when they just decided since they are faster than me they can just grind over me stealing my mobs and basically my loot, they had their fun, now it's their turn to actually have a hard time somewhere, no need for a musa buff.

6. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Aaand 6 months of only grinding and going ''tryhard'' is just nothing to some people I guess? (and selling outfits *cough cough*) Interesting. I guess nobody understands that a big population of this game isn't tryhards..... The answer is still no, we don't need any buffs. Because oh it is so fair that musas can grind low grind spots with A+D+LMB, and a valk for exemple must play the piano on their keyboard for 6 months. Lots of other classes need buffs but musas don't. Nothing else to say here.
    Jesus it's enough already that 80% of playerbase plays this class that speaks for itself. People are calling it a braindead class it is getting insulting, especially for players who chose this class when it was so bad that it was a lauging stock.
    Edit: I guess all these ''buff musas'' threads are comming from people who recently rerolled to them expecting this class to be A++ at every single spot in the game. Bladers aren't gods I: They are extremely good at almost any spot in the game, and can do extremely well 1vs1, do amazing in large scale pvp. They are fine.

#26 onaco, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    HucKa and Kerenis like this.
  7. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

The main problem is increase dmg at high end spots and be same in aakman manshaum

8. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Early zone about 4 or 6 months of the game end game zone all other time u spent into the game xD

9. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

And there is a reason why i see musas all day everywhere but there are days when not even see a fellow valk. If valk was that op as you think wouldn't it be the opposite? Heck when i'm in hystria i am the only valk there usually.

Musa right now probably is one of the most consistent class next to archer pve wise. And as other Musas stated above it doesn't need buff.

#29 Kerenis, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    Muhaha likes this.
  10. Aeternum113

Is musa the worst pve class atm? If not then please let the devs focus their time in buffing classes that are actually worst at pve.

11. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Lmao, everyone that cries about valk pve, you know ALOT of Valks use a +PvE dmg skill add on, right? Sacrifice a skill add on, quit crying, go back to being top tier PvE everywhere. Plus if Valk PvE was that good, you'd see more valks around, almost never see a wild valk out grinding, and I've seen a good few people making lahns/musas/mystics for PvE alts. Most I know, wont even touch Valk.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  12. Swift_Foot

crust crusher shouldn't be touched would be op as **** in NW, back flow maybe but only a couple seconds tops. what they need to change is the E buff. we are the only class with a negative affect from an e buff in the game.

Foggen likes this.
  13. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

Stamina cost on non chase skills

Foggen likes this.
  14. Nabuch

Who cares about anything else anyway? Obviously PvE should be balanced at the endgame, just like PvP should be balanced around skilled players, not shitters.

Tvvin likes this.
  15. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

Nope. Pve should be balanced in all level cus you prepare for endgame on lower levels. If it takes for some classes to reach end game way faster than others that means they will make big money so much earlier and once people would be able to catch up they will be even further just becouse they can make the big money earlier.

If they want to balance out pve start on early game, then move to endgame, not the other way.

The argument of early game doesn't matter is a complete bs and just show your arrogance.

onaco likes this.
  16. Nabuch

Endgame spots are exclusively made up of mobs that can't be CC'd. Therefore, classes that rely on modifiers (Musa) are severely gimped. And no, as someone who grinded Aakman in early 2018 I don't consider this spot truly endgame. It's what classes that have **** damage in Hystria rely on to get good damage. As a result, most of its spots were gutted, Elite Rotation being completely shat on and top room requiring going to the room below cuz it spawns so damn slow. Developers don't consider it endgame spot.

Not balancing that means that classes such as Musa will stay mediocre in all content to come. The current answer to that is Star's End meteorite shards that explode and CC the mobs so that classes like Musa can get some Down Attacks in. Will all new spots have that mechanic to let classes like Musa "catch up"?

Claiming that balance can be achieved "in all level cus you prepare for endgame" is infinitely retarded. Endgame spots require different skillset, early spots don't require anything. It's not that Musa is strong in low end spots because of its attacks. It's solely because of mobility. It's good in Aakman because of Down Attacks and multiple Bounds. You can't "balance it in all levels" without cutting down ENTIRE MUSA MOBILITY to balance is at low end spots and buff its attacks to balance it at high end. That's just dumb. The fact that you even think that one-shot spots should be balanced means you are completely clueless, because balancing these requires balancing entire mobility skillsets of all classes. You can't balance that.

TL;DR Early game doesn't matter, and it can't AND SHOULDN'T be balanced because it would completely destroy some classes.

#36 Nabuch, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
    Kayray likes this.
  17. Nabuch

Right, also, early game is ****ing irrelevant because mid-game spot like Mirumok balances it out. Currently it should take like a month or two to get strong enough to party at Miru.

Also, at this point, especially at early game spots, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that new players' pets can pick up loot fast enough. 5x T4 still can't keep up with Musa at Gahaz. Oh please tell me how much faster players with good low end grind progress xD Everyone should make similar trashloot/hr and should be bottlenecked by pets, not class.

Tiamatis likes this.
  18. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Idk but i think it isnt balanced if a valk can get 1k more trash at syncraia as a musa and some other classes all with same gear

19. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

well, most other class sheet on valk and run circles around her untill she can do mirumok so i guess she has to be good at least in 1 or 2 zones

if musas want better endgame (which they already have in aakman) , then give valk good early game like musas have

20. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Idk but i think around 3k more trash at gahaz are not that mutch like 1k at syncraia xD early game is irrelevant as **** you so fast at 261 ap btw aakman osnt high end grinding because most new spots are like hystria and i dont only talk about musa there are more classes with the same problem