1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decrease the Cooldown of Crust Crusher and Backflow

Discussion in 'Musa' started by HongChong, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Kerenis

Kerenis EU

ing gahaz 3k trash+ lot more chance for scroll drops cus you kill more mobs there +lot more chance for enchanted weapon from the extra mobs they kill, if they not get 4-5 scroll from that 3k trash worth of mobs they need to be extrenelly unlucky, i dunno, thats already 10mill more money potentially in early game where even the littlest money matters, but okay.

Also Aakman when it's spawn rate was boosted people made average 8-10k trash an hour, thats like 4-5k trash in hystria worth of money. If you can make at least 6k trash in Aakman then you already at 3k trash hystria worth of money. Yes Hystria have higher chance of rare drops like black shard and tung neck/earring but Aakman can make lot more money just from trash loot. Not to mention both place rains scrolls with near same chance.

2. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

I dunno about you but I've grinded valk at fogans with echo dash + rmb. It's easy as **** and u actually just 1 shot the mobs. I get a little lower than a musa but really who the fuq cares? You make back the money that the musa made over you in 3 days of grinding sycaria. :/

Tiamatis likes this.
  3. Kerenis

Kerenis EU

and you make same amount of money or more in aakman as a valk in sycaria, and also so much earlier

4. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

Its definitely not earlier. Musa doesn't even work in a mediocre fashion till 281 in hystria. Aakman musa, is currently 4th or 5th in terms of aakman trash. Do i agree class needs buffs For pve currently? Probably not. But 1) i dont wanna hear a valk coming here complaining about musa grind, cus you are without a doubt one of the 3 best grinding classes overall. And 2) its good now doesn't mean it will remain that way. If the trend follows where the mobs we fight are consistently unboundable, musa will fall off. So the change to dmg or cd on backflow might not be as bad since it doesn't have down atk abd won't affect aakman as much.

Foggen likes this.
  5. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Yea thats so true

6. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Complaining about more chance of scroll drops you grind about 1k more at syncraia so more chance to redshard and tungradrings 1x tungradring = idk abiut 50 -60 scrolls xD

7. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

For example xD
    3k without scroll

I have 270 274 333 with my musa i reach abour 3.1k with scroll i do permanently backattck and have my crit buffs up 24/7 so xD and i have tet blackstar btw so mutch more ap

8. Kerenis

Kerenis EU

so you cry cus there 1 or 2 zone where valk is actually better than you while you better by a lot in the rest of the game?

Kyraios likes this.
  9. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

earlygamegrind is iseless with high gear endgame = most time of the game you play of you dont quit after reach 281 ap or more xD

#49 Tiamatis, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
  10. Kerenis

Kerenis EU

You can't deny numbers tho, there are days i not even see a fellow valk compared to the average 20-25 musa and archer i run across.
    If valk was that great as you say it is wouldn't it be the complete opposite?

And the reason for this is the early game experience of the class, with valk you have to work far harder for far worse results compared to classes like mystik / archer / musa and some other. Valk early game = unnecesary difficulties for mediocre or no reward at all, but the promise of you will be good in the last 2 zone of the game, unless you reroll and take the far easier route.

Also fun fact, a guildmate makes average 50-70mill an hour in polly on a 220ap musa alt while i only make around 20-25mill more with my 269 ap in hystra, if that's not rigged than nothing. And i don't count in the lucky drops into my average, cus i never lucky.

#50 Kerenis, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    Kyraios likes this.
  11. Tacarmato

Yea sure decrease the cd of a skill that does a ****ton of damage what can go wrong? Actually, Musa is a Top Tier class at it is now.

12. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

But what if it could be toppest of tiers.

13. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Oh boy you are still at it? I think all your ''xD''s are making you kind of blind.

Seriously this is the first time I see a musa complaning about how their own class needs a buff. Do you not see that there are musas literally swarming in every single grindspot? Hm I wonder why? Oh yea it could be because at the moment they are currently one of the top tier PvE classes to play, that can protect themselves very well in 1vs1 PvP as well. If all that falls into water you can just outgrind almost every class and win yet again. Whatever you say this is a fact. On every world boss there is mostly musas, up to 40% of all classes present (just a reference to how much people actually make a musa alt to gear their main). On every grindspot I have to compete with musas, be it endgame or not. They are currently the most played class. When I left my guild few months ago around 50%+ of guildies decided to reroll to a musa for both endgame and low spot grinding. And rest of them stayed sorc/archer/mystic.

Stop ignoring the obvious fact that to progress in this game you must spend a lot of time on oneshot-mob grindzones. Stop thinking that every single player reaches 281 ap with 6 months of being in this game (for gods sake people have jobs and bad RNG. Some of us don't buy and melt outfits for progress).
    I just can't believe how you are 62 with high gear and not see this.
    I kind of feel stupid for even writing this expecting you to understand, because I know that for a response I'll probably get another insult about my intelligence or an ''xD I'm the most played class but I'm not The Number One at Sycraia. And now I'll proceed to ignore everything while I bang my head into the wall demending for buffs on a class that very obviously currently doesn't need them at all.''
    ...but welp I tried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ No use trying to reason with a brick wall.

Kerenis likes this.
  14. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

I only say buff all classes to the same or nerf some classes to the same high end grind efficienty not more dont want pvp biffs lol

15. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Yea poor valks 4k trash at syncraia
    1 shootult at nw
    Pa and heal for nw
    And not bad at low spots damn poor class

16. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Nobody mentioned pvp buffs. You are here asking that musas need to get buffed in pve for endgame grinds.
    If so then great! Then also make all classes have same efficency in other grinds spots that aren't endgame ones, because guess what, 80% of the playerbase doesn't grind endgame areas =) You are acting like all of the playerbase lives just on 3 grind spots, and like they all have 281 ap. Try thinking outside of the box a little bit, and stop only comparing yourself and your own gear.
    As mentioned before by someone the game cannot be balanced that way. Making all classes grind with same speed would mean changing all of their skills. So it is fair that if a class is extremely good at 99% of grindspots (cough musa cough), that it grinds averege in endgame ones (except musas aren't even averege but rather among top tiers which is why it makes even less sense why people even ask for buffs ''lol''. But then again almost noone asks for musa buffs, because it's dumb. It is painfully obvious they don't need them since so many players play this class for the past 5 months or so.)
    I'm certain that even if in some universe they do balance out classes to grind equally on endgame spots, people would start crying about the PvP side of musas, their lack of SA, protection, lack of grab etc.

Accept the diversity in classes. As long as neither of them is crippled it's fine and fair.

17. Kerenis

Kerenis EU

1) Easiest ulti to avoid, freaking yellow lights everywhere whent it's started, if you get killed by it thats your fault basically, for letting a valk close enough to it actually land. Also valk can be killed while casting it / grabed out of it.

2) Yes, and what? Valk is the equivalent of a paladin/knight class in bdo, all paladin/knights in most game have heals.

3) Go make a valk and try nagas/gahaz/polly, you will not like it, i say this from experience. It's like you play a character with asthma and broken knees at the same time.

Kyraios likes this.
  18. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

I have a valk xD its ok there and your ult is string as **** at nw insane dmg and good tankyness nice ckass concept

19. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

At low end spots is more balanced then high end my opinion if you want to nerf musa there you have to break his legs but there still other classes with same clear

I only look into the future of the game and if they release more spots like syncraia they have to change something thats what i think

Or did you have a idea how to balance plepspots ?? Most problem i think is the mobility of some classes and if you buff them they are busted as **** in pvp too for example if you buff musa in pve he wont be busted at pvp if you dont decrease cd of skills only increase pve dmg or something like that

20. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

That's why I pointed that balancing all classes on all spots is simply impossible, you just repeated what I said. However musas are very far from needing any pve damage buffs for endgame areas. At the moment they are one of few classes which should just be left alone as it is.

PA already achieved what they wanted with musas. They managed to get a lot (way too much) people reroll to them. I will repeat again like a broken recorder that a very big population of players mains a musa or has an alt of it with which they grind (both how you call it ''pleb'' areas and endgame ones. They are very good at endgame grindspots, them not being the absolute best class there doesn't matter since they already have too much trophies on their shelves for literally everything else including NWs.)

It is going to be a long time since PA decides to touch this class, and even if they do it will probably be in the far far future. Most players agree with this because, again, most of people who play this class are well aware it needs no buffs, because it is already on its way to becoming broken.
    I'm not talking about that very very far future now. At this very moment musas are top tier in PvE in general. They currently don't need any PvE attention. Other classes are the ones who need a lot more work put into them.
    Last time I saw a kuno, valk, ranger, warrior on a grindspot was probably a year ago, and I see around 10 musas on each spot daily if I grind a bit longer. Only time I see warriors/valks is on training dummies.
    In short I much more prefer having Black Desert Online, then Bladers and Musas Online.

So lets just agree to disagree with this one.