1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decrease the Cooldown of Crust Crusher and Backflow

Discussion in 'Musa' started by HongChong, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

Again about valk's ulti: if you die in it it's your and your groups fault for not taking the valk out while she casts it.

Kyraios likes this.
  2. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

you mean everyone die in her ult :P ^^ if you have gear

3. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

most time i see Lahns Archer at spots musas too but more of this classes mutch more

4. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

shhhhh

buff musa

Maginha likes this.
  5. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Alright alright I'll shh *hides in the corner*

Maginha likes this.
  6. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

Edit:For our valk friend @Kerenis

learn your movement the wheelchair meme is one of the biggest lies from this community along with the dk meme deals only dmg at 281ap+

valk useless pvp meme

meanwhile i pull average 3.6k trash with 277ap kutum but yeah musa is good at aakman and doesnt need buffs. i totally just spend most of my playtime at fogans/gahaz to get 627gs. there are other ways to nerf/buff in order to get some sort of balance.just an example remove dmg from fiery crevice and crosscut on cd and buff other skills to improve endgame while maintaining balance in low spots.

Edit2: another example for buffing musa while not make it broken for aakman remove downattack in pve. Not saying it would be perfect just a though.

and now plz go back to your valks cry forum ask for buffs thank you :)

#66 Shakur, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  7. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Ty thats all i wanted to say xD

Valk is in a rlyrly good state atm musa is in a good state too but some other classes are not

8. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

yeah valk can move fast like a drowned rat floating down in the river but why should a valk learn (which i already did, even made my own lazy less effective combo too but at least easier on hand) a 4-10 buttom/meter movement combo when most other class can just press 1 or 2 buttom to move faster and longer than me from less stamina or mana?
    Why there have to be a need for irregular and most likely unintended movement comboes for a class when other classes can just press 1-2 buttom and move forward so much better?
    Sounds stupid for me but okay ...

9. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Your class can move fast as hell if you do it or not idc xD yea you need more skills to move like other but instead you have sa block like only warrior have so xD and more burst dmg like maehwa whats wrong with you

10. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

yeah sa block, melts in 5-10 seconds like cheese, still so op

valk be like when blocking:
    upload_2019-7-31_9-58-52.png

11. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Every time other **** xD

Every block from all other classes ( not warrior) melts faster down but ok say rhanks to the 1 shoot meta

12. Mr_Salty

Idk, i just started playing musa because PA is not gonna Buff maehwa. And so far i think musa is perfect just like he is, so far u have not run in to any Stamina problems or anyother problem whit The class. What comes to The topic i think If they lover cd they need to lover dmg. I am pleb musa but i still get kills whit crush every 20 sec.

13. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

They just have to remove our e buff and give us a new one a bit less stammina on some skills bit more high end pvp dmg ( problem is how to balance it with low end ) thats all. we dont need lower cd on skills probably backflow its not that insane dmg in pvp and pve but all other is fine

14. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

other classes have to do that too? I dont see the problem with that thats actually one of many reasons i consider to reroll from musa

#74 Shakur, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  15. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Yeah honestly if I were asking for buffs it would be to walk back some of the stamina consumption nerf and add a little more damage to the Projection 100% to bring it in line with other classes' kill potential.

Tiamatis likes this.
  16. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

And fix our e buff

Foggen likes this.
  17. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

1. Movement is unprotected, buggy af, resource heavy, and is dependent on the servers. Would gladly trade that buggy ass bs movement for decent protected movement. (Tbh, i avoid using echo walk, feel like it starts to desync me, plus if im gonna use some buggy ass unprotected movement, I may as well just put my weapons away and run or at least try to defend against dmg by burning hast and shield chases. Sure its faster, but doesn't mean **** when people can just kill you or CC you out of it.)

2. Valk has damage but its unprotected and she has to buff for it, using an unprotected skill.

3. Shes pretty decent end game PvE but honestly if you put the effort in getting there, through the cancerous early game, she deserves it.
    I still don't know what to think bout that russian valk video, not once does she get debuffs from the towers through all those unprotected skills.

Plus everyone that thinks Valk is sitting all jolly and good, go play one, they're fun, but frustrating af cuz they're defense are pretty much only FG, no legit iframes, only SA thats even worth a **** is Hastiludium. Can't really turtle, FG just gets destroyed, or you get grabbed. Our main movement is shield chase, which is FG with nothing extra to help, so with class that are able to go through the front of FG, CC the Sides/Back, spam range cc, and huge AoE skills, pretty much screws us over. So can't really move/attack properly compared to other classes. Shes in a **** spot where shes not good, but shes not useless.

Also pretty sure you're posting old videos, last i knew sorc can't spam dark flame/tele anymore.

onaco likes this.
  18. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

If valk is that bad you u play her ? She is in a rly good state atm some classes have to buff theirself with jnprotectet spells xD every class use selfbuffs to deal more dmg xD and valk movement xD if i see valks in nw dashing into a zerg it cant be fully unprotectet but ok

19. Nabuch

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/cglc5e/we_have_the_highground/

Yeah, their fault.

Expected from 230 AP 61 moron.

Also good luck getting a grab on awk buff Valk ulting. Spoiler: You fail the grab and you're dead. Or if you get the grab, Valk teleports out of it regardless and you are grabbing air, then die.

Stop talking about things you have no ****ing clue about.

Tiamatis likes this.
  20. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

it's totally their fault for going straight into a small tight place where they can't disperse to minimise damage and casualties