1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decrease the Cooldown of Crust Crusher and Backflow

Discussion in 'Musa' started by HongChong, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Nabuch

So they are supposed to NOT ATTACK THE ****ING CASTLE in CASTLE SIEGE. Is that really your best argument?

Also, if they weren't attacking, Valk wouldn't pop the ult, simple as that. Or she would have gone to the walls and teleported on top of their regroup. It really shows how clueless you are about endgame PvP. What guild are you even from? Some T1 meme guild?

2. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

nope, my argument is if you go on a tight place and standing in a big lump you should expect a tactical nuke, and loads of class could've done the same, not just valk.

3. Nabuch

Name one class that can teleport on top of enemies from behind her frontline with no risk or damage taken to oneshot people in big AoE.

And tell me, how could the other guild prevent it? Not going into the ****ing gate chokepoint? Not attacking the castle? Leaving the siege because there's a Valk in enemy guild?

4. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

don't stand in 1 big lump of people / take out the valk with ranged classes while she casts it. The valk had 1/4 of it's hp left when she landed, 2-3 shot and she is dead.

Also if you look closer the valk was starting the ulti right in front of them in the black square. Valk ulti literally does a nice big light show when casted so if they didn't kill her it's kinda their fault.

Névtelen.png

if it was insta cast it would be broken, but since it's delayed totally avoidable

5. Nabuch

So basically, you think everyone should play with effects on during siege, and everyone should ignore the other people attacking and ignore all the meteors/ranged damage thrown at them while shaking off the Blizzard slows to grab the Valk in front of them, who, by the time they could react, was probably halfway through the cast?

You must be amazing PvP player, tell me your PvP experience :)

PS. This Valk casting ul in their face doesn't help typical Valk argument "she would just die if she casted it!" Who gives a **** she was 2-3 hits away from death, she survived and got the kills, probably had self-PA before cast too, as well as Awakening Buff for that grab resist to prevent idiotic counter you proposed. Don't talk if you don't do PvP.

6. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

They had 5 second to kill her, their fault for not doing it, all i can say is good job to the valk.
    Such a shame they were too blind to notice her.

7. Nabuch

Can you show me one clip where fully buffed Valk in siege casts ultimate for 5 seconds? You do realize there are self buffs and party buffs, right? Even without them it's not 5 seconds.

8. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

Eu siege scene is dead. Don't expect anything crazy.

9. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Echo walk: uses promptness, heavens echo, and guard. Guard doesn't take affect unless fully stopped after promptness. Heavens echo and promptness are unprotected.

I play valk because i enjoyed her for a few years then they completely destroyed the class. So i always thought she had to be usable, i'd rather try to learn every lil **** bit about her and make her work than swap to a class where all you do is hold RMB or teleport to win.

10. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

srsly this discussion getting out of hand its a pve thread and protected or unprotected movement shouldnt be a problem in pve tbh. i never said valks needs a nerf in endgame or its fine at low spots. Its a thread about musa pve beside aakman where we could rly take a small buff without busting low spot gribd but other classes need more love atm.

Idk why you guys come up with pvp beside 1vs1 both classes have totally different tasks in nw. As musa you usually flank/scout/harass enemy base etc while valks stay in zergs and sometimes flank if well geared. the protected movement of chase brings you nothing when you are slowed down to 50%-80% and always have to engage without pa, sustain heals etc and musa cc engages btw are all fg/semi fg too. And i can tell you there are valks which can just turtle against 287ap in 1vs1 and i need more than just 1 combo to kill them while they can easily burst me down through sa or just grab me out of turtle mode and its gg anyway and i have 340 dp.

Edit: I talk about high end pvp encounters with 600+gs both classes are decent and good in different situations.

#90 Shakur, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  11. Nabuch

Is that what NA keeps telling itself to justify its pathetic deals, rotations and 5 guild alliances? EU siege scene is alive, even during the summer, with good fights every single week, two of the castle sieges having 5-6 guilds, not some **** guilds trying to rotate/hand off. Best siege guilds died, resulting in their players spreading all over the place, making all other guilds stronger. Nowadays even Serendia has 3-4 guilds packed with mercs up to 80-100. The only dead region is Balenos, cuz no one cares. Might as well get mercs and go Serendia or attack the castle.

12. easay9

No class litterally already just dash camp to camp basically out clearing everyone its not needed at all

13. Kelt Rand

As a 3 year main Musa I’m embarrassed someone would suggest buffing PVE to make them stronger.

Musa is finally a really good well balanced class and this post just brings haters to scream nerf Musa!

Let’s please keep to the consistent story here which if you’re suggesting nerfing a class that would be,,,Mystic...

onaco likes this.
  14. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

always buff musa