1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Dark Knight' started by Kaitreen, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Kaitreen

Just came back from 2017. I main DK. Saw the stamina nerfs.

This class has absolutely nothing going for it except aesthetic pixels and fanboy perverts.

It excels at nothing besides being a predictable, unsustainable joke of a class that proves the pattern of making new classes OP then slowly nerf them to hell and back...

so suckers like you can buy more weapon exchange coupons.

2. Ahri-

When was DK nerfed slowly?

They literally cut the arms off and the legs later.

Meowth likes this.
  3. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

Yeah it is sad that dk has been the dead horse that just keeps getting beat. I main dk as well as she really needs her power restored.

PeaceInChaos and Meowth like this.
  4. Blitzball

They did exactly the same for Mystic. And they started to nerf Archer not so long ago.

Old classes are safe , for whatever reason, tho. :D

5. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

The pope is also Catholic.

6. eddie972e

old classes are fine because they want the people that mained the new classes to reroll when they nerf them on purpose, and trust me they will make dk op one day after they get enought money from fotm rerolling to the old classes, that is the cycle of being a fotm player, they got to get that moneys. That why im sticking to mystic, what ever nerfs they trow at her, i did the mystake of leaving my dk and i fell for the PA trap, but now like hell im rerolling again.D:<

7. IWalkAlone

All classes get nerfed at some point, some get little bufs.DK is better than most, depend what you want.

8. Kaitreen

Better than most is inaccurate.

It's funny the last FOTM class was mystic, and was nerfed, but still kept its 600HP heal on a 6 second CD. YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO HIT ANYTHING TO HEAL LOL.

9. Taeshien

It does have some pretty big spike damage in combos but yeah, zero sustain just doesn't cut it in BDO. She doesn't need more damage but needs a lot of help in the utility/sustain department.

TucoRamires likes this.
  10. Icywave

If you're complaining about Mystic in 2019 then you just need to really focus on getting better at the game and not worry about other classes outside of learning them in the Battle Arena with trial chars. It was nerfed hard multiple times and striker is just a better option for grinding which is what most people used mystics for to begin with specifically hystria farming.

DK takes an amount of mechanical skill coupled with high end gear to be considered decent

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  11. reconkangas

I still main a mystic temp I'm on witch to help our guild with alter of blood for this event.

You can thank all the haters for pretty much killing off the mystic the no nothings got what they wanted no challenge to Sorc, witch/wiz, archer and ninja.

DK and mystic are pretty much at the same spot if you dont have 350 dp with 270+ ap forget it...

To be honest it's sad but not like KAKAO/PA actually play the game instead of listening to the biggest cry babies in the game.

12. eddie972e

i think if the person is a darknight, they have every right to complain about mystic, for some reason darknight does way less dmg than any other magic class, on my mystic im 346 dp 4.4 hp, and a 285 ap darknight cant one combo me, while sorc another magic class can completele delete me with her rabams, and its the same for tamers they deal alot of dmg, and now with the evation debuff that witch and wiz got they deal way more dmg on us, so i think dk deserves a buff:)

13. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

[​IMG]

Xero.Exe, Kynreaa and Schinrah like this.
  14. Icywave

You wouldn't say DK takes more mechanical skill against top tier players than a lot of other classes?

Are you in Battle Arena regularly?

15. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

Even with a high gear, every other classes will be better

16. Tvvin

Tvvin The_Professional

I wouldn't oppose a buff for dk

17. LithicForm

Buff Maehwa

TucoRamires, AZzalor and Findubar like this.
  18. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

DK needs a buff in something, we can't build evasion or dr so trying to make a tanky dk is outta the question, we have no hp sustain and our Mana is still patchy at times. Then they turned out iframes into Swiss cheese, then cut our dps so yes they need to be looked at. We are an assassin style class with the ability to bearly kill a fly.

VasilisD likes this.
  19. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

DK need buff? What buff? How about fix skills mechanics so they at least match is descriptions. Super armor with duration of nano second? FG of power zero? CC that never land ? Resist (i run max possible resist build) that how i believe lower actual resistance? Attack speed that getting slower from everything - slowing attacks from burning sounds fun? yes its DK baby. Iframe on disappearing, which is nano second again ? AoE effects of attack that basically dot ?
    Just ****** fix skills to match descriptions.
    Look at musa -shift+F FG can tank basically tactical nuke and still have 90% of block left, DK loses all block from musa arrow.
    CC's - kuno/maewha run into DKs casting skill that apply CC, use unprotected CC skill- DK dead, because for some ****** mystery DK's skill calculated on lowest priority.

tvremotechair likes this.
  20. Schinrah

DK could be "fixed" and made viable again with just a few touchups to be honest. Alot of minor things that could immediately make the class good without being OP.

For example our forward SA dash used to be an Iframe, it was taken away at a time where we didnt have AP brackets, the average AP in T2+ wasnt 269+ and we could easily run a fully protected skill rotation out of our awaken kit.

But now that is the case and we don't have any meaningful scaling with evasion or dr, so no matter what even at 340DP we are literal paper, paper enough to die during our shaky slow animation pre-awaken SA's. Give that IF back and the SA on Twilight Dash, and reduce the previous stamina nerf by 50%.

But right now our DMG is subpar, our survivability is laughable, utility - we dont have any, and our mobility is severely impaired by the massive stamina costs we now have even on risky unprotected skills like Twilight Dash.

Erroll and DarkGG like this.