1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete Guardian

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Wollbert, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Beeso

All shall fall to the wrath of highnomica.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  2. Ahri-

Wish my ult did 12k damage at 309 tbh

3. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Just wait til the forum warriors get to 300 ap and they start to realize that class identity just kinda disappears because everybody melts everybody. Only class I find that can still thrive as hard is Sorc, and that's because they can just iframe through all damage.

FairlyEnjoyable and SmK like this.
  4. BDO_Nictofilia

If he really wanted to have guardian ''deleted'' (which is obviously not going to happen) he'd make a reasonable argument about why that should happen, instead of screaming DELETE THIS CLASS, NERF THIS AND THAT like a brainless ape. It's called reasoning and I thought everyone had it, looks like nope.

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  5. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

do you know the concept of obsoletism? you need to breath as a human if you dont want to die... thats something obvious and does not need any further argumentation.

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

ez guardian fix:
    reduce or remove that automatic slow crap passive, add it to maybe specific skill, lower the range and aoe on dragon maw, make that flying phoenix thingy iframe from the moment she starts flying, super armor beforethat.

7. BDO_Nictofilia

Talking about guardian is so obsolete that there's another thread talking about the same topic, including wiz's succ. Idk how they manage the forums, but Im pretty sure making more of the same wont fix it.

It's always the same, new class release and everyone gets to complain about how broken it is (and it's fine, because class releases are most of the time really op and it's our ''job'' to complain about it in order to get a fair PvP balance).

Wait until new class release and guardian will get nerfs and become another average/bad class, and everyone will also have another class to complain about how broken it is.

8. BDO_Nictofilia

Agree. In my opinion, guardian specially needs nerfs on skill range. Those hitboxes are too big for the huge damage she deals. I guess that'll also help in mass PvP.
    I have no idea yet about her SAs, but for the few times I've got to fight a guardian as a non-grab class, it was hard to cc her without getting almost one shot, so it's time to make a trial guardian and read a bit :)

#28 BDO_Nictofilia, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  9. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

and then? we get the same crap over again. waiting another quarter year to enjoy my favorite class?
    lets wait for Hashashin, mix of wizard, ninja and lahn. sounds balanced.

10. BDO_Nictofilia

Well, looks like that's one of the ways PA decided to make profit from. Some players dont play because they love their class and will play it regardless of balance, but because they just want to be on top and be the strongest, so they just reroll over and over.
    I've been playing sorc since I started playing BDO, and I loved it. When I came back after a long break I decided I didnt like it anymore so, for the first time, I rerolled to DK because it became my favorite class. Im still playing DK, and I dont care how strong sorceress are right now or how bad DK can be, because Im having fun with the class Im playing and I dont regret rerolling to play the class I like.

11. SmK

SmK

If the global labs are true and I’m not mistaken it looks like she is gonna become a bit less tanky so I’d keep the range and half the slow, as for the escape I’m pretty sure it is SA into Iframe with a little gap at the beginning but that might not be the case in succession.

I don’t think many other classes at 305ap would have had any less impact in the war

Nubek and FairlyEnjoyable like this.
  12. Myntiix

Said the guardian player lmao.

MADE likes this.
  13. SmK

SmK

Tbh I have less of a problem with guardian that other classes

Nubek likes this.
  14. PancakeRift

She is such an easy class to deal with.

She only excels when no one is paying attention to her.

Nubek, FairlyEnjoyable and Legacina like this.
  15. RobinSan

I'm not at all pvp expert but as a 281 kutum Musa the only thing I can do is tiger blade and get the fk out of there.. A surprise attack off guard in the back might work.... **** load of HP, ton of DR, ton of SA, maybe a 360 block? And insane damage and a grab... I feel like a shai hitting her.. Then again I'm not that good. I find guardian all BUT easy as an opponent. What class do you play which makes it easy?

Myntiix likes this.
  16. Myntiix

*drumms* Hes a Guardian.*surprise*

17. SmK

SmK

any class with a grab has a high chance to succeed, also high mobility classes can dodge most attacks making SA trading less favourable for the guardian (succ dk, sorc, succ wiz at high ap)

18. jaykimdj16

jaykimdj16 Guardian 62 NA

main valk, guardian is for a retard ppl :v

19. jaykimdj16

jaykimdj16 Guardian 62 NA

main Valk

20. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

let me guess succ valk