1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete Guardian

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Wollbert, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Myntiix

Sure, thats why you have her on 62.

2. jaykimdj16

jaykimdj16 Guardian 62 NA

[QUOTE = "Myntiix, post: 2512990, miembro: 6331"] Claro, por eso la tienes en 62. [/ QUOTE]
    Tuvala event ;)

3. Tacarmato

Here we go again... I got mystic vibes :)

4. ColdCashDivine

Why don't you learn to play and to pvp instead? If you have a grab you should never lose against a guardian if you got the same gear.

Nubek, FairlyEnjoyable and Legacina like this.
  5. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

I just use my infinite iframes to beat guardian. Iframes do a lot of damage.

6. Kaitreen

Because the damage range of their skills will 100-0 your block or take 3/4 health trying to get a grab off.

You either jump in at the start of God Incinerator and take full damage to grab
    or
    you wait till the end and hope they dont grab you before you grab them.

You're forgetting they are also a grab class. You must be new?

Wollbert likes this.
  7. SmK

SmK

or you could iframe the slow skill and then dmg when they're ani locked?

I mean charging into grab is not a smart plan, most guardians will try to batter your block from the get go, i just walk backwards a bit and wait for them to get aggresive, also I'm yet to see a class that grabs slower.

8. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

Walk backward they will just nearly 1 shot you through an s block,if you run in you will likely get 1 shot while getting to them or grabbed if you do get to them or they will just iframe your grab then 1 shot you.

And even if you get lucky enough to pull off the grab they will likely survive with their high defense and get up and one shot you or jump back,heal and do it again but at best you have to have everything go perfect to kill them and thats only if you can at all even after a grab.However while you have to get the perfect play off all they have to do is mindlessly swing and accidentally hit you once with their massive aoe to kill you.

Basically you have to be skilled with high ap to kill them but if their cat so much as has a seizure on their keyboard while their afk they will have a good chance at winning.

9. Vortexii

Thanks for the excellent representation of what BDO is like. AOE instant smashing groups of players. Then getting insta killed.

It really makes sense to put 10,000's of hours over the years into a MMORPG with those end results.

Who wouldn't I want to commit 20 years to BDO with such excellent game play. Additionally, the SMASH and V is classic korean garbage.

#49 Vortexii, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Kurtferro79 likes this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

11. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Pretty much. I was being sarcastic. Fighting Guardian can be a pain if they're good. Really easy if they're bad. And yes. Good Guardians do require skill, albeit, more mental skill than mechanical because Guardian is very low APM. Least from my observation. Oh yeah, and of course gear matters too

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  12. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

I stop to play, this game is unplayable atm, stupid meta

MADE likes this.
  13. SmK

SmK

This meta has been going on for a long time, do we delete Valkyrie, tamer or succ wiz because of the respective bombing they have done throughout the 4 years?
    I spent my NW/siege time as a witch and was happy with the support I could bring to my guild but also accepted that most ppl in 1v1 would kill me, the same is with guardian, in large Scale you’ll get a lot of kills in the mass confusion of blobs but in out world pvp you will die to ppl who know what they’re doing (unless you’re a witch sorry guys)
    Whysoserious was right about the slow % that could be dropped without hitting the class or put on a specific skill or 2

14. ManlyBeard

Lol this cycle of fotm raging is getting old.

Was the same thing when Mystic was launched and she was SA spamming in a witch's voltaic (and still can lol).

Yall better stop the guardian threads and start the hashashin threads lmao

15. ManlyBeard

I mean, if you're just standing there waiting for a skill to be over with and to then get grabbed, that's still a L2P issue on your end

FairlyEnjoyable and SmK like this.
  16. S4lty0n3

Hashashin will make balance great again.
    Im ABSOLUT sure about that <3:D

Fateneko, Souda, WhySoSeeryus and 2 others like this.
  17. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Since they promise balances, reinterpretations of skills, I expect that certain crap will be eliminated from the game, or at least those who start at a disadvantage have advantages to balance.

Eliminating some things too expensive too invasive skills, would make the game less heavy even on the server side, therefore better overall performance for everyone, when you are playing a class that needs precision and perfect timing and you have continuous drops of fps the playability of these class is affected further, always to the advantage of static ones with mass attacks, as well as to obtain a better playability it is necessary to deactivate the effects, and for some classes this is a disadvantage and for many others a big advantage.

There are so many things to consider in gameplay that make a difference

#57 Kurtferro79, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  18. SmK

SmK

I don’t disagree with what you say, the bomb style isn’t particularly fun imo and more balancing would be nice, I’m just talking about the delete/nerf guardian part.

19. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Not delete but need a nerf on range or dmg

20. Spartakatz

the **** with overpowered fotm classes has been here so long already.

back then people could still argue.

but in meantime, after so many new classes, it's 100% always the same story. they overtune new classes THAT much, it's absolutely ridiculous. it's not even a slight buff, it's so gross that people who want to play competitive, are even forced into 2-3 classes only.

do you really think developers who can create such a big game, wouldn't be able to see how broken stuff is? that they think the game is balanced when damage differs by up to 50% between classes? hahah.