1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete Guardian

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Wollbert, Jun 20, 2020.

1. LiquidEmotion

I play Guardian and I agree. She is not only resident sleeper to play but her kit is super good. You will hear arguments about her being slow which is true....until you get geared. Guardian just scales so well the stronger you get while other classes will get a small bump. PA just created a balance cluster f**k with all of these classes ONTOP of succession to juggle.

2. FairlyEnjoyable

FairlyEnjoyable Lahn 62 NA

3. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

4. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

The 100% is exaggerated, but the class is strong in everything, like damage and protections, very fast grab, ranged dmg, many aoe dmg protected, and it is not true that it has no mobility. The Trial with 258 AP kills me with 2/3 skills, I have item a pen 331DP, with 100% 1 shot taking off more than my 4100hp, with the gear in siege 1 shot even those who have 9000 + hp full buff and defensive gear.

BDO_Nictofilia likes this.
  5. FairlyEnjoyable

I don't mind 100%s being "exaggerated" considering it takes forever just to get said percentage, and Guardian certainly isn't the only class with a wicked 100%. :D

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

if by forever u mean spamming macro in guild/party chat few times and being full.......

coz thats how it works, u aint waiting for regen yourself :D

if they removed rage transfer and made it so that u can solo charge to 200 somehow, ti woulda been a different story.

BDO_Nictofilia likes this.
  7. FairlyEnjoyable

Of course there's that bypass, but that's just how the game works; there's always been power in numbers, and that statement holds true for a lot of things in this game (not just BSR).

8. jaykimdj16

jaykimdj16 Guardian 62 NA

[QUOTE = "Wollbert, post: 2512987, miembro: 118440"] déjame adivinar succ valk [/ QUOTE]
    Od School here, Awakening

9. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

ok i didn't know that i can speak spain

10. Lenerlink

"You delete Guardian? HA! GUARDIAN DELETES YOU!!!!"

Stealthe likes this.
  11. Stealthe

Thats the exact issue...the only downside to gaurdian was supposed to be slowness but the gaurdian is not slow at all,while his animations may be displayed slowly his actual actions likely due to how the fps mechanics of the game work are pretty much instant.

For instance...his grab looks slow but my character is already locked into his grab instantly when he starts the animation even though on screen he hasnt even moved yet.

His slowness is only visual effects,but the actual effects are instant which is why "you can dodge all his skills" argument is false.

12. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Succession/main grab is fast, awakening is slow, but only the animation like striker or zerc can be.
    Yes, for the rest she can move like a rocket and also protected and controllable, the long animations of the skills are amply compensated by the radius and the damage, if you get close at that moment you die, so that are slow but counts for little.

13. Neoyoshi

Neoyoshi Neoyoshi Sorceress 61 NA

History is such fun!

[​IMG]

PeaceInChaos and Joungf like this.
  14. Yuugo

We should ask to delete people asking for deleting class.

15. Hypotermia

Delete witches, wizards ,valks too because PA, %heals, accuracy buff, mass - evasion debuff, speedspell and so on

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  16. Spartakatz

guardians who are still laughing should fear the upcoming class.

you know how it's going in bdo. everytime, since years. enjoy your nerf and completely overpowered hashashin.

17. Eran420

so agree with that post .. nothing more to say just delete and so manny ppl will be happy