Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, Aug 23, 2018.
Same counta for you, show some integrity and stop sploiting your ex...
lol I never actually got into seamonster farming though, did it for like 2 weeks and made maybe a billion for like 12 hours work. sure they can take a zero off that too to be fair, but the big time seamonster folk need mutiple zeros removed.
Actually, I dare say that the Devs in NA have no idea what's intended, and just patiently wait for patches and fixes to be handed down by our KR overlords. But since communication with NA community is with messages in bottles, pretty much all things that get 'modified' are because of Koreans. And some people in this forum actually claimed that PA changed something because of them hahaha! Honestly, we should all learn korean and go complain in their forums...ours is just a trash bin to vent frustrations and attack each other.
What the OP demanded is just ridiculous though. To fix this problem, I would give everyone a free boat and a buff for higher drop rate, then send them out to fish. Go fish you lazy... Then, those who got massive active payouts or guilds that sold x number of SM stuff get a cooldown period to receive money again through this method. But hey, BDO Na has many more problems and our devs ain't fixing a single. one. of them. There might be new discounts in the pearl shop though.
It does need to happen as it has been confirmed many of thes more professional guilds violated the tos made alt accounts and hacked on the alt accounts.
They need to remove silver from the minor normal folk that maybe made 1.5bill a week to be fair and investergate the people that made above that for exsploits and also check their guilds. People that made less than say 1 bill a week leave as is.
They need to ban all the people that made above 2 bill a week from seamonsters as 9/10 times would have been hacking on a alt account.
And you still talk about sploiting ex gfs... i wonder how long it takes for you to come down of your rage and see that its not sploiting your ex, its exploiting....
There was always exploiting in BDO because its PA fault they release bugged patches with many exploits and they poor test things before release. And second majority of seahunters they didnt even know they are exploiting. Why the hell PA didnt fix cannon triple dmg long time ago but only now ? And now people like you blame players , im pretty sure you are using exploits too cause this game is permanently broken.
Someone has to post it
Anyone who is saying no to this needs their accounts investigated as I smell something highly suspicious.
They can't even fix hair color after 3 years.
As much as i would like to see that happen, we all know nothing will be done. Been saying that nerfing isnt the problem anymore but people who couldnt do it/didnt do it will not be able to keep up with those who did it and thats the last nail in the coffin for me.
Yea, while removing guild content kakao forgot to delete guilds.
They nerfed the damage but made the main mechanic or sea monster hunting a lot easier to use... so where is the exploit here you maggot?
People made dozens of billions of silver a legal and supported way. Yes ban the hackers that used speed hacks etc. but those who rightfully used the TWQ combo to insta ram, a combo that is btw. still in game and pretty much was intentionally made easier by the devs now using only WQ, you can not ban those. Nor take their money or equipment.
If they would do that, you would literally have a dead game because 60% of the playerbase would be gone that way but sure if you want to play with only the remaining 40% players
Well, I think you are grossly overestimating the "spending power" of the potential exploiters in question here. People no-lifing this game are not the big spenders, that you have both big disposable income and big play-time is close to mutually exclusive for the large majority of the player-base. If anything, they may have pearl-gift-scammed others or sold payouts through paypal, neither of which is directly benefiting PA/Kakao.
no, the game would probably become way more alive.
my payout this week is 986mil lol
this, since it would be easier to catch up after the exploiters get banned, players will come back and the economy will be in a much better state, keep in mind they didnt spend all their billions yet and will continue to afffect the ecnonomy negatively for few more months
Issue is if they removed silver and gear off people they would also have to remove items sold by them people and that could be gear whilst not refunding the buyer as that person brought illicet goods and is lucky to not be banned also.
Moreover, "sea monsters" are not an exploit, learn to be precise. If you're talking about speed hackers or insta-turns, yep, something needs to be done.
If you're talking about ramming, you'll have to backup your claim! ;)