1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete warrior

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Anc0, Aug 10, 2019.

?

Warrior needs a remake/ Fix desync problem

1. Yes

55.7%
  2. No

44.3%
  1. frosteye_

frosteye_ Ninja 61 EU

That's a skill called Solar Flare. If you don't even get the time to understand the class then idk why you're even here to complain.

You guys pick a video from one of the top warriors in NA and ask how its done. That skills is even unsafe so he could easily be CC'd.
    How about you guys complain less about classes you know nothing about and dont know how to beat. This is a classic class complain topic where people who don't know how to beat the opponent, make a topic to complain about the class. SMH.

Distaken, MozezCore, Pellesk and 3 others like this.
  2. Flesh007

lol... since when does the speed casting skills depend on your ability to play? =)

3. Anc0

Its a **** skill that desyncs reality.. warrior has many skills where he does not even hit you and still manages to land a CC.

4. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

I thought I was the only one who thought that, or otherwise its like....Weird Hit box.
    all n all its annoying getting cc'ed in a particular direction you're not even "Around" and somehow it cc's you.

5. Jexz

Warrior has gaps you just don't know them. Their Iframe is strong but not on the same level as sorc or ninja.

6. Mr_Salty

Well you cant do anything vs block Warriors If you dont have grab, but sometimes Warriors know that they can do something else then block you can find several ways to cc attacking warrior. One is when they use Spear and tp front of you, If you time your CC, you can cc them before they can grab you. Also when they move on pre awa there is few parts when you can do some sneaky cc. I cant tell exact skills because i dont play warrior and i am too lazy find names for the skills. But yeah they are boring to fight against so i ignore warriors 90% of time.

7. Bodyguard

I feel you guys on the fps, and it's **** to play on low settings to get good enough fps to pull of combos. BUT if you don't then you are legit worthless and can't do **** on the class which is why warriors have a high reroll rate:| plus not to worry anyone who plays warrior for a long period of time will have carpal tunnel sooner or later and will be forced into retirement. :3

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

you know how warriors cry they weak and how their block "sux"? but how many build their character to actually have some dr for their block?

this is without a single pen boss item and it gets only stronger as u add those to the mix. (not even counting new bartali, so u can use cheaper belt)

https://bdoplanner.com/GlaivesManesCentaur

9. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

That build is private tho. Just saying...

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

oh fck i did it hastily, forgot to switch. ty.

11. Anc0

Lmfao good one, im going to use this from now on :D

12. Anc0

Keep the votes comming

13. Sethox

Stop asking for nerf.

Try to play warrior, then cry cry cry.

IMO warrior is the only one balenced class, but to be efficitent in PVE and PvP you need to be a ninja IRL as it's realy hard chain combot on keyboard

14. Anc0

Good one. Almost had me. Q into Q into Q into Q, hold Q into Q and after this succesful combo you have to use your 100% Q or you wont tank 1 damage.

15. Artorias_Dusk

Desync is a problem for everyone. I can give u some tips if u want: Try to avoid getting hit by Gravedigger. Try to CC with skills that also CC from behind. Once down, you should have a easy game against warriors. And please remember, warrior is good in 1vs1, but nearly useless in Largescale.

16. Sethox

you never played warrior apparently.

i'm not speaking about top tier war, i'm speaking for the middle one

17. Jaeger

We all have desync issues mostly against classes with high iframes. Before they nerf/buff something, they should fix the issue first

18. Drahcir

Complaining about warrior 2019 L O L

Distaken likes this.
  19. Kharognar

Lingering is removed for so long that i got no clue how its still making my class Busted . Now if the OP is a handless bonobo it aint a class's fault . Its mostly a Git Gud Issue ..We have gaps on Reckless Load animation , Ground Smash , Grave and Slashing . Unprotected gap closers . We are useless on eneven terrain due to the falling animation that we get even if we fall by a 2 centimeters tall rock causing our skills to be canceled . Block breaks in 1 second @ mid - high tier stage of the game gear wise and our Head chase is called the Suicide gaps due to the gaps it has . We legit need to ca everything to manage a sort of protected movement . Now shoo and if warrior is so Busted go make one and have fun rerolling within a day . Bah

#39 Kharognar, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    Artorias_Dusk and Sethox like this.
  20. dobe

I'd like to know where.
    End of Slashing was definitevely closed(after the last warrior buff),it was a sad time for me to not be able to exploit that gap anymore.