1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete warrior

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Anc0, Aug 10, 2019.

?

Warrior needs a remake/ Fix desync problem

1. Yes

55.7%
  2. No

44.3%
  1. Lee Ryu

You know an ignorant player when you see one who likes whining about other classes then starts arguing with a Tamer main that has decent knowledge of the warrior class. A tamer main (ranked among the hardest class to play) that admits that warrior is suffering from many things making it a bad pvp class choice.

@WhySoSeeryus is very funny indeed. Imagine thinking that selfbuffs last mins, imagine saying that when the class you're playing has even more buffs and speed spell that lasts 30sec, imagine thinking that the dp gains are a lot on warrior skills. No sir, you clearly have a problem that is a git gud issue as well as class knowledge. Thinking that a warrior is going to be able to spam dp buffs is hilarious.

The normal Dp buffs last no more than 10sec and are 20 ALL DP which is laughable as they dont translate into real dp nor do they help get dr %. The longest dp buff last 15sec and starts with a slow animation that can only be canceled after the initial animation (counter charge animation).

Block selfbuff and the 15sec buff (scars of dusk (10sec cd)) are triggered from a FG stance during which any player can dps the block. The other buffs are unprotected.

Clearly you dont know what you are talking about and you've been on warrior forums for so long.
    Longer than last I've checked warrior thread, IMAGINE still talking in a class section that long.
    Aight no hard feelings, i just found it funny to still see you here after all this time.

Bestkk likes this.
  2. Lee Ryu

Also thank you Grimm for sharing your opinion and vision on the warrior class. I hope you're still having fun on your main or rerolled to something you enjoyed.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

are u basically telling me warriors dont throw these self buffs?

4. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

Actually I think he's saying the self buffs aren't much. And they aren't. DR isn't great vs end game AP. Only evasion really is. People are going evade with distortion earrings, something that actually lowers your sheet DP so it can downgrade your DR %, but they don't care because they can use Leebur and Muskan. DR is great until you're facing 269, and it becomes kinda garbage vs 281+ while evasion never really changes as long as it's as high as you can get it and with those earrings you don't lose nearly as much AP while going for evade.

I mean one guy asked for Super Armor on Charging Thrust. That's not even a solution as they can still get evaporated while on the move. They just don't want to be CC"d while running away...like, they're in bargaining mode where having a clean escape is considered the best thing they can ask for. >.>

Distaken and Artorias_Dusk like this.
  5. WhySoSeeryus

as a wiz with 281+ ap in preawakening, i can tell you difference on ranging warriors vs other squishier classes is *quite* noticeable. you can believe me or not. as for people claiming these buffs suck, im suspecting they dont even try to stack them up before encounters and that is on them. claiming (not u, but mentioned above by someone) they suck because they are lasting less than some other buffs is just.... so what, i mean how long does one expect to stand and bang in the middle of the enemy team without repositioning, reseting?

imagine a wiz not using hellfire ap buff, speedspell, magical shield, e buff, pa, .....

6. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

Sure, don't misunderstand. There's moments. Like when they are running all the stackable DP buffs they can and Garmoth eats all the critical damage you just dumped on them. Sure, between that and a whale pot it'll look like they took maybe 1/4 of their HP rather than 3/5.

7. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 62 EU

So this whole convo started cause someone went up against a warrior playing at 200fps probably in battle arena.....Yeah i admit it warrior is brokenly OP plz all do reroll to warrior and go play siege or go grind anywhere else than hystria where we are decent and then come tell me how you feel.....Jeez really now i could listen to this **** when LSA was a thing but now? at the state of the class as we speak?come on.....

Distaken likes this.
  8. BloodLeshen

Cap fps at 60. solved

Again.. same I said for Sorc. Once you test all classes at the same gs with the same fps and same ping then you can see if there are imbalance. And high FPS being the biggest p2w factor.. it makes sense

#68 BloodLeshen, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  9. Artorias_Dusk

I use these buffs. But I am still a 1hit for every class that has a 1hit skill :D 580Gs here.

10. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 62 EU

I m at 269/272/329 with kutum, 5.1k hp buffed without the 100hp from scroll buff and i get oneshotted left and right during nodewars and i always self buff fully before any engage.....I do know off a handful of warriors that manage to do well in large scale but they are sporting NASA pcs and have low latency <40ms......

#70 Hayate, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Distaken and BloodLeshen like this.
  11. WhySoSeeryus

well, the difference is visible vs my skills, id presume those 285+ musas, ninjas or whatever are another story. (but then again, not many people life after they get hit properly by those classes)