1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEV DIARY: Our Vision of Change and Promises to Black Desert Online Adventurers

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Aethon, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Lady Arisha

Lady Arisha Mystic 61 EU

I think you played something else.

Mystic doesnt have a block? Dahell were you playing all this time?

2. Coeprandua

In case you are reading for feedback...

My suggestion is to not destroy skill-based classes with inordinate buffs. Leave some of the skill-based classes (tamer, sorc) for people who enjoy this kind of thing.

Sevyrn likes this.
  3. OptimusPrime

Mystics don't even need to block. They're impervious to damage 98% the time. The other 2%, they barely receive incoming damage.

Quick maths with the renown system showed that, on top of their 50% damage reduction, the equation comes out to be a big middle finger saying "FU" to other classes.

It's entirely reasonable that a mystic player never needed pressed S. Ever. The only time they press S is to type "Spot taken". Then of course the chat box would be open so they wouldn't be walking backwards and the opponent would be lying on the ground dead anyways.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  4. Lady Arisha

Lady Arisha Mystic 61 EU

I never claimed mystic needs to block. All Im saying that she has block. Both integrated on her skills and her S.

5. Atreius

Well if you know that it was a mistake just remove the Renowned system until you adjust it appropriately instead of using this as a beta. This is not beta.

6. d00mR

where do we find that " global communication channel "

7. Xtremeswe

Thanks for the update and information. However all buffs are applied and already running for all characters and continue to do so even when a player is offline, Have u ever thought that there might be players that can not play due to vacation etc. would have been better to let players activate them by themself.

8. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Thanks for acknowledging the mistake and the compensation.

9. Genesis Gnosis

world bosses are the most repetitive cant we have dungeons and designed raids for each boss with amazing completions rewards
    and since we have a pvp channel cant we have pve channels with double the drop rate
    pvp should have more rewards
    Arena
    red battlefield
    and we need more 1v1 , 3v3 , 4v4 crucible modes
    with random drops like accessories from pri to tri
    10 pve channels with item increased drop rate
    3 pvp channel
    the rest Normal

10. ZeroDreamstyc

No wonder they don't take feedback.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  11. Zorander

La parte migliore dei mmorpg, per me, è sempre stata quella di raggiungere il livello massimo del personaggio, di conquistare le armature, gioielli e armi più forti e di stare in chat vocale con la gilda. In questo gioco, la parte aggregante per le gilde manca, specialmente in pve, sarebbe sufficiente mettere aree con forti mob da fare in gruppo, con i boss finali o vari boss in giro, stile raid o instance, ma in open world, con drop interessanti , come armi, armature, gioielli o qualche oggetto per facilitare le cose per portarli al loro livello più alto. Il gioco così è troppo ripetitivo. Più possibilità di scelta di gioco o di stare in gruppo sono date al giocatore e più il gioco diventa divertente.

The best part of the mmorpg, for me, it was always to get level with the character, to conquer the strongest armour and being in voice chat with the guild. In this game, the aggregating part for the guilds in pve lacks especially, would be enough to appear strong areas with mob doing in group, with the final bosses or other bosses, scattered style raid or place, but in open world, with the interesting drops, like weapons, armour, jewellery or facilitate things doing to get them on their level, or the game is too repetitive. More of a chance than game or be in group is given to the player and the game becomes funnier. Sorry for my english and ty.

#111 Zorander, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  12. redvessel

redvessel Redvessel Ranger 61 NA

I think the motive for all these changes are good but the problem is the lack of communication, transparency and testing. This is nothing new thus your track record is piss poor. If you want to turn this around, don't f this up and go back to this pattern of saying your sorry and handing out compensation. It got old a long time ago.

Want to introduce game changing mechanics? What was the point of the Arsha channel? Why not communicate that it's a test channel with the new mechanics and make it *clear* that it will eventually get rolled to the rest of the servers? Encourage people to go in there and test it. There's really no excuse for this. Rolling in big changes with little notice will be rejected no matter how good it is. Use a test channel for the any new combat mechanics, get feedback and make adjustments. Rinse and repeat.

Lorenian likes this.
  13. Razumikhn

Actually that was communicated that it was a new CC system they were testing, just no one liked it so not many people played there, yet, in their extreme incompetence they decided to implement nearly the same system server wide lol

Lorenian likes this.
  14. Razumikhn

This compensation is not even close, frankly, what compensation is worth them totally junking the pvp in the game, maybe it's fair for people that don't pvp, but if that's what you played for this is pathetic.

15. redvessel

redvessel Redvessel Ranger 61 NA

You mean the Arsha channel cc changes is exactly what we got? And how did they communicate this? I have heard no news of this. I know Arsha was different but all I remember is being allowed to block when on the ground and it favored DP players.

16. Razumikhn

Yeah pretty much, the cooldowns on amounts of cc you can do to a person in an amount of time, floating people that were on the ground. It isn't EXACT but it's extremely similar. I'm not going to look through and try to find the post where arsha server was introduced(a sad sad day, RIP val 6 pvp) but I am pretty sure this was stated, not that they were the changes they planned on moving to the main channels, but that it is a new cc system they were testing(which kind of implies they are at the very least entertaining the ideas of moving them to the main channels).

Lorenian likes this.
  17. Navien

Koi event extension by next 365 days as a compensation not included :')?

18. Gotti

now with the new change it is even worser, as zerk i dont have good stiffness skills, i dont care about grabs, but against wizz its nearly impossible, cc chain and still one combo like before... gg new patch

19. Dalenos

So that gank free pve content or instance when and how about some better outfits >.>

20. bloodku

revert CC changes and REMOVE the ap % buffs and renown system BOOM improvement!

WhySoSeeryus and Razumikhn like this.