1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dev Note: Post Heidel Ball

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 10, 2019.

1. R173YM0N

In regards to negative karma. I'm okay with everything that is in place. I do feel like Arsha shouldn't have negative karma penalties however. Instead remove karma gain and or the bonus drop rates for negative players. I mean it is the pvp server after all..

2. Toshiro3D

Since when dance is harming any harmony. I'm not even going into history of dance and human and how important that is. This game is already a do what you want title, create your vision, be yourself etc. not having thing like a dancing is complete misunderstanding.
    If this is about adding any Suggestive Themes or let's just say it straight Sexual Themes, then it is also a complete misunderstanding. This game is already for adult audience, and in nowadays if anybody wants to see this kind of content can do this with just few taps on phone.
    If devs don't want to add highly requested content just say it straight or at least say that you have technical difficulties but please don't sell bs about harmony, in open world game where players play how they want to. It's not "hearts of iron" (strategy game) where dancing would be problematic and in fact would destroy the.... "HARMONY".

3. ghoulz666

We got girls running around wearing glasses and half naked with large wings sticking out of their backs......

We got cities flooded with horses and maids and butlers piled around one NPC.....

We got.... too many ships in Velia bay.......

But dancing is too much.

4. Toshiro3D

I don't know if this an irony or statement against dance, but it's not making any kind of sense to me.
    You can easily disable any unwanted thing on your screen, disable seeing any players etc.
    Anyone piled around one NPC is AFK so I don't see the problem with dancing. There are zero reasons to not to add this to the game.
    Technical difficulties ? Understable, but we are not living in id Tech 1 era where that would be a huge problem, we are talking about modern technology modern engines where human creativity is becoming the biggest difficulty.

5. hightech

Yes content!

Shai
    Altar of Blood
    Starsend
    New Main weapon
    Protty Cavern
    Sycaria Underwater Ruin
    New Assesories

and so on....

What do call this type of stuff.
    I mean you are here to complain complain and complain for no reason.
    All that above was released in the last two month.

Life Skill will be adjusted and new content will be added as per roadmap but without a exact release date.
    I would like them to develop that correctly instead of rushing stuff because people like you are greedy and crying always for the stuff that is not released yet.

I mean even if Manos would be in there I bet you would cry for something that is not released yet :D
    Funny guy, get yourself a new hobby, ha?

6. Rogis

No Manos/Masterie
    No Purchase Pearls

7. Eve Tater

2 things: 1.The issue is that it DID have a release date (Q3) and that has already gone by, and since then we've recieved nothing about it even after asking. It's never acceptable to just ignore an important question from the community, communication is always necessary. 2. I think the main issue with those "contents" is half of them are just new grind spots/ways to grind... which is still the most boring (but unfortunately important) part of the game and not everyone can participate due to gs limitations, where-as lifeskills are open to all.

8. Allan1985

i greatly disagree, transporting 1 item now uses up to 20 slots, old transportation system was better in my opinion

9. GreyRebel

are you serious ??? these are not the things we suggest or complain about .... somehow you managed to boycott every major issues in the game and instead talk about some very very minor issues ...

10. kakodaimonos

Got an idea... add Pearl Inventory Expansion Slots in the Pearl Shop... so you have to pay for stuff you already payed for. And maybe even add weight to Pearl Items so you even increase those sales!
    Win/Win!

Akesuke likes this.
  11. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Ranger 60 EU

We distributed Patrigio's Apparel Bag to resolve this, but it looks like there still isn't enough space

This triggered me. I have over 20 of these bags across characters. It's 2800 loyalties per bag. Give me a break.... This is no solution. Plus, event cosmetics do not work with these bags, making hotkeying them far less effective than they should be.

Pandatante likes this.
  12. Taj

Taj Shai 61 EU

Been there done that mate, Shai is 61 and waiting for awakening to see if it is do or don't.
    Stars end? just another grindspot, I earn more in Aakman.
    I got the Black Star weapon.
    Protty? not worth my time.
    Scyria ruins? I don't see a marginal profit increase for me here compared to risk.
    New Rings and earrings, I don't need more AP and less DP, in fact I need only more DP at this stage, not more oneshot meta.
    Alter of blood, sure. this is the only real new addition of content imo, too bad it doesn't speak to me.

Anything else to add?

13. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

Please add in more hairstyles for character customization.
    PA: We are aiming to add new hairstyles for both male and female classes, as well as implement previously class-specific hairstyles for other classes.

This.. If you would just make all the hairstyles universal that are already implemented in the game for female/male that would help out a LOT. If you do make more hairstyles let them be adjustable and ponytails would be nice with bangs/and w/o, and long hair like what the Stella outfit offers w/o the hat :)

Oh and this:
    Please add more Dream Horses.
    PA: The Dream Horses are part of the end-game contents of Black Desert Online, and each Dream Horse has its own unique features. Other than the current three Dream Horses (Arduanatt, Diné, and Doom), and we are internally discussing ideas about new dream horses. However we are yet to come up with a new dream horse that fits the Black Desert world, so we are currently not developing any new dream horses. Of course, we are always open to your ideas!

I just want a knock off chocobo(Ferrica) to ride. Why do the elves get to ride them and we cant?
    ic_05000.png

#53 Tabri, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    shidoxen likes this.
  14. Elsaxual

maewha buff?

MikeyMutz likes this.
  15. MakeMeGroan

Im still waiting for female berzerker or female warrior,perhaps some class from ancient rome or ancient greek with spartan style

16. Maradino

is there any plan on adding new guild gathering quests, with blood, herbs, meat? or any reason not to?

17. Jimmysnowshoes

Did you put in a ticket or just buy the bags yourself?

18. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Ranger 60 EU

I have given multiple tickets with my complaints about how badly these bags are implemented and how broken some outfits still are. They don't care. They really don't.

19. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

Female Warrior = Valkyrie

20. MakeMeGroan

no i mean,same like warrior,use a greatsword