1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Developers' Answers to Q&A 2019 - Part 2 Updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

well mighty GGG Chris responded to it, so it seems legit xD

2. kakodaimonos

Yeah probably if they double checked this... oof!

3. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

This exactly. The feedback library shouldn't be in charge of collecting player suggestions, that's Kakao's job. Letting players handle other players suggestions allows their bias to influence how much importance is placed on the suggestion or if it's even seen at all. The library should be disbanded.

If you think being condescending is thorough, sure.

It was more apparent they took the TW players questions far more seriously as they cut straight to the point, you can tell their players aren't very happy and it shows in the questions they asked.

#63 flukeSG2, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  4. Ben Phoenix

This.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  5. XLucaX

Taiwan really be asking real questions like thighs of rangers and beer drinking maid..

Wtf is up with whoever was at the first Q&A?

6. T800

XLucaX likes this.
  7. Zebrech

When guardian that's the only question we want to be answered atm i think x)

Kerenis likes this.
  8. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

AzureStarz likes this.
  9. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

Because PA never admit its own mistakes, they probably found out that core DK mechanics doesn't work ( if you get spammed with video's that show it to you ,its not hard to find out).
    Just imagine, patch note, where DK have every skill "fixed <effect> not applied. PA will never admit this.

Erroll likes this.
  10. XLucaX

Honestly, my only question in terms of gameplay is, why the hell is there so much gear diversity when theyre all trivial aside from the 2 boss gears?

As in why the hell should I use taritas when its higher DP magically becomes surpassed by red nose or tree? or the Kalis which was higher AP than any gears even liverto/kzarka, but somehow someway got overlapped by said boss gears?

Factorial likes this.
  11. ghoulz666

Ded class. It will never get the improvements it needs.

12. Dark Eus

this also applies for part 2 and 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

13. Heathy

I've wondered for a while now if investing in balenos forest increases the amount of wild beehive loot you get. i'd imagine it might (because the hives are something you kill and they drop loot) but i haven't tested it. i have it leveled to 8 i think. but from what i've always understood is that investing a node to level 10 gives you a 50% increase to loot 10% of the time, in other words every 10th mob you kill will drop 50% more loot. it says this when you hover over the ? at the end of your node level bar. investing in towns apparently makes the amity game easier for npcs in that town.

#73 Heathy, Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  14. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

AzureStarz likes this.
  15. Xenon

Wow, what a surprise. Another interview, another batch of non-answers layered under paragraphs of PR speak from the devs. What a shitshow.

Don't tell that to Lightning FF14. They'll ree at you, say siege and smh payouts are what broke the game, citing 5 billion payouts per week.
    After all the nerfs to payouts to quell the rage of lazy people like Lightning, as well as the introduction of dumb systems like war heroes, and not fixing real issues like siege owners can't go nodewarring without dropping guild, it's no wonder pvp guilds are dying out.

It's been the same in every other interview. They dodge the question with pr speak, and give a non-answer towards the end. Unless you're interviewing someone like Steve Sinclair, you're not going to get much out of an interview with a game dev. At least not the Eastern ones.

I know, right? Even Bluehole was/is like this. I think it's an Eastern game dev thing. We've seen glimpses of the PA offices, and some screenshots of them building models/drawing art. That's literally the only things we've seen from the development side.

Meanwhile, you get Steve Sinclair doing streams on the side every now and then, showcasing actual code and dropping massive teasers about upcoming content while shitposting along with chat. Even if Warframe is a huge mess sometimes, at least their devs actually care and want to interact with the community. They'll actually tell you what they're working on.

#75 Xenon, Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Factorial likes this.
  16. zhagsten

The EU/NA questions are actually on point and pushed devs to the reflection. Waw. Thanks for this QA part 2. TW QA was horrible.

Andaro likes this.
  17. Allan1985

i know right? i was like "why the hell does the EU questions seem to butter up their asses before every question and why do they always present it as if they were begging"

Factorial likes this.
  18. Factorial

I can't stand the PR speak on both the questions and answers to the EUNA interview. Literally, it's a million statements of uselessness before they ask the damn question or answer it. Hilarious.

Azaleh likes this.
  19. Ben Phoenix

20. zhagsten

That's because they are written by adults who want to convince devs, not children whining about lack of cooking supplies or demanding a cat race. Some questions in TW QA aren't even questions.

Smileybones, Andaro and WaifuJanna like this.