1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Developers' Answers to Q&A 2019 - Part 2 Updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

Just give us level down scaling as in gw2, if u are level 60 and want to grind catfish, your power gets reduced to level 50 (ap/dp caps) . Boom, now every adventurer can play everywhere they like, we getting a very good diversity and we can have the nostalgy feeling from 2016, where we grinded chimeras at keplan :)

2. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

That's exactly what I like most, they explain things and talking how it works. We should be happy to play the best mmo in the world.

Don't know why people can't make a factual talk like adults nowday. People nowadays can only hate stuff without knowing background.

When I read the blue statements it makes much sense to me, why it's like that. And I understand why they don't changed it yet. People need to get rid of their "egoisfic/selfish" behaviors.
    Stuff/mechanics and content has to be satisfied for Every player, not just the castle sitters. If me and a small group of people started with BDO 1 week ago, we should have the possibility to have fun too, so we should kick them out of their castle too!

3. Allan1985

i believe you guys ask questions in a too vague and too open way, you leave the door open to just about any vague answer to fit right into it, i would suggest you to be more concise and direct with them, else you are only wasting your energy and getting no usefull information in return.

they already responded to this loong time ago, and they themselfs admitted that the increase was insignificant but that it was intended because blah blah blah, so i wouldnt waste my energy on that unless you are 100% sure you are never gonna remove that node or simply have too much energy to spare

flukeSG2 likes this.
  4. Ben Phoenix

No, trust me, no matter how you ask, they won't answer or the answer will be vague. I guess they can't say much.

#84 Ben Phoenix, Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    flukeSG2 likes this.
  5. Allan1985

well those adults seem to be very scared of falling in the wrong side of PA's mood, is fear included in adulthood now?

flukeSG2 likes this.
  6. zhagsten

Fear? Acknowledging a difficulty is fear now?
    The building of these questions is about arming yourself to get what you want. When you are on the asking side, you have to make the effort to talk the language of the interlocutor. If it requires presenting the question a specific way, you're just an idiot with useless principles if you aren't doing it, because you won't get your answer. Whether the devs are annoying, horrible, the worst persons in the world or whatever for needing that, it doesn't matter, if you want an answer, you have to adapt.

7. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

8. Allan1985

Taiwan forwarded their question exactly as the playerbase wrote them, they got the their response just as EU did, they didnt bow their heads, they didnt act submissive, they didnt revamp the questions wrapping them in a overly decorative vessel, they did what they were supposed to do properly and correctly.

oh and if you expect to have any credibility while talking about how to talk to an interlocutor you should probably avoid yourself saying stuff like: "you're just an idiot with useless principles if you aren't doing it" since that makes me wonder if you actually believe what you are writting or if you are just trolling

Life2v, flukeSG2 and Factorial like this.
  9. zhagsten

For what result?

10. Allan1985

the exact same as EU

11. zhagsten

No, but ok.

12. AzureStarz

AzureStarz AzureStarz DarkKnight 63

LOOOL are you kidding me?? Here I was just semi raging about the fact that SEA is bumping up kuno/ninja succession first next week over dk/sorc... like who in their right minds think it won't upset the community to not just delay the content but also **** up the order... then I thought well maybe they just don't have said buffs ready for the class yet... so they need more time before they release dk succession. Understandable right? Only to see here they actually removed that from the QA... All hope is actually gone for this class lol.

Lunese and Erroll like this.
  13. Lunese

If they removed DK from the Taiwan Q&A that means they can show us the patch notes which state that DK received some sort of buff right? @CM Yukimura. Might as well just let us know what is going on, good or bad, so we can reroll already, I see little to no hope left for poor DK.

AzureStarz and Erroll like this.
  14. ghoulz666

OOO an improvement patch for DK.... like replacing a useless Shift + Space with something better, among other useless garbage?

15. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

At this point, it's seems better to stop playing this game...

Ofdimaelr and flukeSG2 like this.
  16. AzureStarz

AzureStarz AzureStarz DarkKnight 63

Remember the time DK's damage was bugged and fixed accordingly on global labs and kr, but when it hit na/eu they claimed it was a "10% damage buff" in our patchnotes LOL. I'm actually scared that their plan for new "buffs" was gonna be the slight tweaks kr had 2-3 weeks ago. Example being nocturne applying fg instead of sa, we still haven't received those small fixes after all.

17. eddie972e

im disapointed that they removed the question about dk getting fixes,i was really hoping for dk to be getting something, but i guess they regreted saying those things, i guess dk will stay trash forever:(

18. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

Let's wait our succ for talk, maybe they will do something :D

19. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

So even with Part 2 of our NA/EU questions, TW still gets nearly twice as many questions asked and answered then we do? And the two last questions we ask involved horses? LOL! Can we stop playing softball with the questions and let the actual players ask them rather than the biased feedback library?

Life2v and Factorial like this.
  20. pRRR

no hope for Dk just rerol for other class, dk will just kill your time and money