1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devs clearly care nothing for the game; hystria hackers prove it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, May 27, 2018.

1. TeRRoRibleOne

That guy still won't get banned either, that's the sad part. I have zero faith in Kakao, they haven't earned any the last 2 years nor should they. They are quiet as hell on the forums, especially this subject. I know for a fact last Saturday a GM was told directly in their GM/CM discord where the barcode named zerker who's been hacking Hystria was. I still don't think he's banned. The hack currently has it if another player comes within a certain distance of someone using the hack, it sends them to the player selection screen.

2. Asterotis

I was told that it just automatically switches channels. Either way, the BDO community will continue to suffer from Stockholm syndrome.
    This is what happens when companies don't self-publish and give power to their publishers, nothing happens when it should.

3. ambyentlight

Again Most of these botters seem to be streamers and Kakao don't ban streamers as they are free reliable advertizeing for the game.

4. RedSjo

Do something about hacking!

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdeser...stria_is_fine_clap/?utm_source=reddit-android

If you google it you will find it its that simple the hack is 6 months old was a p2w hack but went f2p 26 januari 2018 still is used 600+ times and counting!

Never seen a hack that went f2p undetected after 6 holy ffffffing months wtf is this? Shifting all your gdm resources on mobile version? Wtf we the community demand justification on why dis hack still undetected and why we didnt seen a banwave yet! My daily grind feels useless!

5. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

LOL crescents and basils are sold out on NA. First time I've seen this happen during an accessory box event.

bdb.jpg

Tjaranis and SillySin like this.
  6. galaenitan

It's not hard you buy out a really cheap item and skyrocket the price up to max price then resell that item when ready. People did this with Red nose armors when they were like 17mil and sold them when they hit 95mil.

7. DeafZephyr

Fiiixxx ittttt

8. Kybal

guys, the only solution to make the dev or kakao doing something is simple, LET'S ALL USE THE HACK !!!!!!! since they don't care !!! pressure is our only power, so either we stop to play until they work correctly( that willl never happen) so using the hack and spreading it to everyone is prbably the best to do, the community has been warning the devs for so long about it, it's almost legitimate now to use it since they seem to not care.

9. ambyentlight

If they don't care about these hackers then I demand they say so because then we can all freely use them to level the hacked playing field.

10. Laforet

i'd love to see some gm response

11. Mirtastic

How about responding to this issue already? This is incredibly embarrassing to witness and overall an incredible amount of unprofessionalism on your behalf Kakao and staff.

Make a statement already, with all thats going on its the least you could do.

12. Asterotis

"We're looking into it."
    ~Kakao

PS: Here's your compensation in the form of a GM box that contains 1 black stone.

PSS: We gave out temporary bans.

#192 Asterotis, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Markonius likes this.
  13. Brogoma

Meh, this game is over.

#193 Brogoma, Jun 4, 2018
  14. Zephyrsong

What? That has nothing to do with botting or giving silver to alts. That's not even ....

Never mind.

Can I get a hit of that? You're in another universe right now.

#194 Zephyrsong, Jun 4, 2018
  15. Subjectsix

They could require a captcha or random pin on character load or server hop which would get rid of the bots auto log function and require manual output, the rest will likely require loot log bans and transferring code to server side.

16. Crybet

I don't understand how this has been under the publishers noses. It is so ****ing obvious to ban the BLATANT HACKERS with almost full pen gear in a few months, you don't even have to play your game to check logs and see someone is getting 10k hystria trash/h. Banning the obvious hackers will somewhat fix the ******** preorders (2b duo ogre) and accessories being bought out (400 cres sold in 2hrs). Really makes you wonder how oblivious the publishers are.

You need to start somewhere and getting the obvious out of the game will fix the market somewhat.

To the hackers who only cheat slightly or as others know as "closet cheaters" will get their due eventually and that is up to the AC devs to figure out.

Just ban the obvious cheaters who are making upwards of 300m-400m an hour, somewhat fix the economy before your game loses more members than it already lost with these renown changes.

Shutara likes this.
  17. Tjaranis

who do you think gets the monthly payment of the bots that they don't ban ;)
    I would bet you that for a lot of companies it's someone within the company that makes the bots which isn't banned (known a gm friend, in another title, who simply removed any tickets on him or his people, as they where heavy bot users),
    they will likely make them a lot more money than anything else ;)
    assume just 1.000 people using it (which is crazy low, but just example), thats 15.000€ a month that pulls home for whoever is on the other side. if we assume there is as many botters as rmt'er (and thats a safe minimum assumption), the numbers from ffx given earlier is starting 4300= 64.500€ monthly from it
    (it's simply too much money that goes through this to Not be scooped up by someone on the team themselves ^^)

L2 was literally almost nothing but bots at the end ^^
    it's a natural development when you ask people to do something which is designed to simply wasted their time without providing "fun".
    I blame the devs for making a design which so heavily prioritizing cheaters and giving them such insane advantages due to the entire setup is so heavily build around giving unfair advantages for a rl cost, which you can circumvent and get by cheating instead (meeting a pen geared, doesn't matter if they got it by hacking or luck+10h a day; it is still going to be a really unfair experience ;) )

#197 Tjaranis, Jun 4, 2018
  18. Kybal

elite pvper

19. Atron

What the **** are you GMs even doing????

And if aint gona ban at least 3.000 accounts this week don't bother even posting.

Not to mention blocking the exploits.

20. DefinitelyNotPhil

this is worse than anything that's ever happened to bdo so far, it feels like all my progress from 2 1/2 years playing every day was for nothing... if they don't take immediate actions towards this it might kill bdo for me and many others!