1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devs clearly care nothing for the game; hystria hackers prove it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, May 27, 2018.

1. OceanPerson

You played for 2 years longer then you should.

2. Jonnyyy

well, i dont care i have no competition anymore in the game cant reach the artisan memory buyers anyway...actually i'm just playng for fail enchants on life skill clothes xD

3. KruemelMonster

4. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Wooooo HySTrIA HErrrE I KoMM ! !

(Soon ez pen ill send pics guys no worries)

5. Solsi

That's not how they transfer wealth anyway.

They multibox in Hystria. Their alt account with multi hack+bot kill all the mobs, while the main just stands there and picks the loot, usually wearing a ghille suit. The alt account will get banned eventually. But doesn't matters, since the main account is safe and has all the loot and silver on it.

I'm genuinely curious how PA intends to deal with that specific tactic. Because banning the account that used the hack doesn't really punish the offender.

Thelemna and Markonius like this.
  6. Escapism

The alt accounts had to invest some time and probably money to get some gear to oneshot hystria mobs, even the best speedhack wont let you oneshot (+survive) hystria mobs if you only have 100 gs and 50 accuracy. So for PA its a win if the hackers constantly have to remake new alt accounts and gear them up.

Markonius likes this.
  7. Qigang

Qigang Qigang DarkKnight 61 NA

My issue is that no GM or CM has responded to this topic, despite it's popularity and them literally being linked here.. Kinda disappointed to be honest.

8. Markonius

That's a start

9. Paladonis

20/1 odds half of these shitters are Bless players pooping on BDO in a vain attempt to make BDO look bad ( not needed lol), and Bless look less-garbage ( LOLOL) in comparison.

10. Keytal

This has been going on for many months before Bless was even released...Not sure if srs.

Thelemna likes this.
  11. Kybal

elite pvper

12. Atron

13. JillValentime

JillValentime Valkyrie 61 EU

This is it.

Worst than the balance patch : knowing that some hacker can do if few hours as much gold as fair player in hours ==> I rage quit the game.
    The ban to Bloo with keeping BladesBloques was already a serious turned-off for me but now it is dead.
    Dead game : refuse to ban hacker ?? I really wish you get a ****ing class-action or you lose **** tons of money Pearl Abyss / Ca$hkakao.

Bye BDO, it was fun (really fun i mean! :cry: )

14. Viraldi

:D

These three to five guys spent a lot of time killing Hystria mobs and selling rare crystals, but they pre-order or bid TRI gear... all my hard work of one tapping to TRI just looks shameful. I'll still buy those crystals though... the bastards.

15. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Qasim and Thelemna like this.
  16. Semka

obviously they aint doing anything people. so hack away. maybe if enough people start doing it and **** their game they'll finnally start noticing.

17. Gobarnachta

All the while the hackers and botters earn their ez silver and steal all our high end gear off mp you can rest assured that our glorious anti-hack software XIGNCODE3 is hard at work.

Hard at work with exposing your privacy to all major advertising companies (and anyone who wants to pay $ for it). And if you really want to add some tinfoil to that then it is using your pc as personal cryptocurrency mine aswell and other even more shady practices.

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/xigncode-is-worthless-for-players.218252/

JillValentime likes this.
  18. Darzana

The most idiotic thing is that, fact. Kakao has logs on peoples loot and silver and so on, anyone who has ever sent aticket regarding loot or items know this.

Which makes me wonder why they dont simply set up a script on their end that looks into the logs and determines if something is fishy in the tresholds they set in the scripts.

For example silver income, it is not feesable for a normal player to make to much more than 3-4 bill pr week ( grinding only ) Few can do that legitimately and so the script flags everyone. Now from experience working with this their support team needs 1-2 people to go through the automatic generated tickets created by this script to see who is clearly just grinding, and whos clearly not legit using cheats.

This could also work since like mentioned they log all, buying ingots wont save your ass.

A example of someone legit that would be flagged is someone whos made crates for trade hand in for over half a year. They get astronomically rich in a blink, get flagged and a ticket made, gm looks at this at the end of say each 2 weeks or each week and sees that ‘oh its crates’

Companies do this a lot and it is what blizzard does as soon as a exploit or cheat with either item dupes or exploits is discovered. Hell its the very same thing bless did with the item duoe on release ( they shouldve obviously fixed it but a simple script allowed them to cath non legit players very easily)

Ive spent my entire working life at custommer supper and sys admin work, the incompetence shown by kakao has always surprised me, they dont seem to operate within any certifications or work models as muxh as randomyly going to work each day and doing crap all, that might not be the case, but as in this case a cuatommer with far soon 2 decades of working with the exact same thing as they do, thats how it feels and most certainly looks.

19. Gobarnachta

One of the big problems is that I dont think Kakao has any employee who can make any new queries to game's DB to be honest. It's all Pearl Abyss employees who can do that and PA treats Kakao as an entity they don't want anything to do with beyond legal obligations so Kakao is and have been in a bind for a long while, working with only premade tools PA deemed to allow them access to. Still what Kakao should excel with is PR and seeing how badly that has went I am not sure Kakao is much more than a paid shill to keep lights turned on.

20. SunHoYee

Dead game. gl kakao, thank you for killing the game with your passive attitude. Ban waves won't change anything at all, it has not change any of this since more than a year ago, it is so simple to create a new account and use the hack again, as they have been doing for months, so until you guys face the problem and find a way to eradicate the problem I won't play here anymore, neither my guild, neither my friends, neither a huge amount of player. What a huge waste of time invested in possibly the best mmo now days, sadly, you only care about money and the hackers buying new accounts is nothing more than more income for the business.

By the way, be sure that we all won't stop sharing the reality of the current situation of the game to the community, since they all deserve to know the truth, so they will know then if they want to continue investing their time and money or not.

Good luck there.

#220 SunHoYee, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018