1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devs clearly care nothing for the game; hystria hackers prove it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, May 27, 2018.

1. ambyentlight

Ok so I checked all posts in this thread and several others on similar topics and what I found odd is the usual whiteknights do not post on these threads and yet they troll other threads. Wonder why they defend the game and Kakao/PA so hard and yet don't appear on threads like these.

2. KruemelMonster

... in the meantime other threads on this topic have been deleted by the mods - that says it all ...

SunHoYee likes this.
  3. Dastian

we should all spam Steam with negative Reviews...maybe then they will do something...

4. lovemints

PA/Kak will only start caring if it's hurting their bottom line. Doubt there's going to be a mass in-game protest like last year as many players from big guilds are using these hacks. So, have you guys tried Bless yet? ;0

5. Columba

I agree. Allowing this to go on has been extremely disappointing

6. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

They're now deleting any comment of thread that talks about getting their attention, contact gaming media or applying for refunds/charge-backs, Evidently they're quite happy ignoring the hacker and botter epidemic, they just don't want anyone talking about it outside the forums.

Scixer and Sibyyl like this.
  7. Akymi

This right here is the game killer.

The game itself is pretty amazing despite no endgame at all. The grind and feeling of constant character growth is what makes it unique. That all goes to hell when there are silly kids abusing scripts, getting the outcome of tons of hard grinded hours in a matter of minutes.

The total lack of response let alone action taken on GM/dev side states a clear messege:

NEVER again buy anything made by Pearl Abyss / kakao games. Not Project K; Not Project V; Not Project $

8. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I've already contacted people.

9. BleachTech

I hate to bring bless/neowiz into this but at least their CMs/Devs communicate within hours to the feedback of players or at least acknowledge it.

I can't believe a CM hasn't even acknowledged that they're investigating this.

10. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

At $9.99 a pop they don't give a ****. They've burned their bridges with their beta test...er, PC users. Look how they're gutting the game to make it run and work on console.

Try the Xbox forum instead: https://forums.playblackdesert.com/

Xbox money is where it's at, $59.99 USD per copy plus skins, pets and slots. A year later, same thing for PS4.

Let Xbox users know what they're in for when they give money to these devs. They probably will not get hacks and cheats on console but there's zero pride or integrity in how they run their game.

11. LoanWolf

There is nothing to defend here. Banning hacks/expoits and removing gains from the economy should be top priority. Leaving something like this unchecked will destroy a game faster then anything.

12. Dringe

It's just sad and pathetic that the GMs in an MMO I used to play 10 years ago actually took the effort to hunt down the hackers, especially if I reported someone I could see a screenshot of him getting busted within days in the Wall of Shame thread.
    Meanwhile at Kakao the GMs are nowhere to be found, the hackers enjoy their freedom regardless of the evidence being handed over. What are the GMs doing on our servers? RP on Cal2 probably.

13. FckinEnchant

Who we need is @PM Jouska back

This guy didn't stand for any of the BS!

14. StonedSpoon

That video is 2 years old... Bring back Jouska? Clearly we need them....

15. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

This afternoon there was a loaded Noble wagon that went flying past me doing mach2, no joke. I had to drift + Insta accelerator on a T8 just to catch up and snap.a.screenshot. The player was in a ghillie suit so no name was captured.

It is without a doubt that there is a growing concern about hacking invasions into BDO.

I am far too schooled in the policies of account suspensions when handling TOS Violations in regards to high profile accounts. There is usually a more blind eye on the bigger spenders because there has to be revenue and sales.

However, Fish Botters and marketplace snipers are one thing, but dmg modifiers and speed hacks are a completely separate matter, and I don't give a dam.how much they spend per month.

I sincerely hope that the staff will, have, and are, taking this matter with all seriousness, and will eventually take the proper course of action to rectify these infractions, which are by no means small or harmless.

@GM Rhotaaz
    @CM Aethon
    @PM Cool

#296 Andaro, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    JillValentime and Simix like this.
  16. ForeverFriends

Where is jouska btw?

17. Asterotis

He's busy with BlueHole's UE3 unoptimised failure A:IR

ForeverFriends likes this.
  18. Bridne

Please fix this Pearl Abyss. I don't want to spend money on this game when other people are cheating.

19. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

I am sincerely baffled. Like... I'm used to Kakao not responding to a lot of threads, but.... this is 15 pages and going, and not even 1/one/a single word? ._..... @GM_Aelief (only GM I can tag for some reason) what is going on? ._. Seriously. Maybe this isn't something you (Kakao) can affect, but at least give the players something. I doubt Kakao have signed a NDA by PA ordering them (kakao) to keep quiet on even things like updates to stuff like this.

JillValentime and Veight like this.