1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devs clearly care nothing for the game; hystria hackers prove it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, May 27, 2018.

1. Thelemna

Thelemna Softspoken Tamer 63 NA

Notepad op. Need nerf.

2. WSYNC

i dont think gm's grasp the underlying issue here, ppl are just now becoming aware of this.. i have guild members that have been hacking for over a week now, can I blame them? fu ck no. if not dealt with swiftly you can count with BDO dying.

You guys are either complete incompetents or have hand tied by PA, either way, show some respect to paying and legit customers and at least reply, show some type of integrity.

Ill be happy to fish all day till vp runs out, grinding aint fun, pvp ain't fun when hard work is undermined by some code line.

smh

3. Markonius

Actually you can.

In any situation, you have choices. Sometime external pressures force you to chose a specific choice over an other. But you're deciding on your own. Nothing else but you decide to determine if you gotta blame hacking or not.

Some people here are raging at PA because they want the game to be fair. And to be played in a sane environement.

Point is, hacking is extremely accessible now. And everyone has the opportunity to do so.

Do we do it for instance ? Some do. And the huge majority of players consider this wrong. Hacking is destroying the game. It's killing the game.

It's not Kakao who's killing the game. It's players.

You can somehow compare this hack as a gun. The gun is there. People can use it to kill stuff around them. For what reason ? Whatever. But they do.
    Then what do you do ? You're blaming cops for not doing their job and arresting the gun holders.
    Still, cops are not responsible in the first place. They're not the one killing. Gun users are.
    Plus cops are limited by several laws and governemental pressure. So they can't act fully free.

So yeah. Kakao here might not have all powers. Because of internationnal laws / their contract with PA / whatever. I don't care It's not the matter.

And still even tho you know players are the one killing the game by hacking it and abusing it.
    You literally endorse it.

By accepting one of your guild member to freely hack. You actually consider he is a legit player.
    And you're ok with everyone on servers doing it.
    And what happens next ?
    The game dies. Hackers take control. Full PEN gear. No point doing anything in particular. The game is dead.

TL;DR

You can't accept playing along hackers, and then ask for Kakao to deal with it by themselves.

A game is not Developpers and GM.
    A game is mostly playerbase.
    And it is what we make of it.
    So either you fight against hackers. Either you just shut the hell up and let grown people have civilized talk while you're raging at Kakao for "killing the game" and go back having fun with your hacking guild members.

JeanJean likes this.
  4. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Last I checked there is no international law that prevents Kakao from banning hackers and botters that are caught and reported.

Thelemna likes this.
  5. Markonius

So yeah. Kakao here might not have all powers. Because of internationnal laws / their contract with PA / whatever. I don't care It's not the matter.

These were hypotesis.
    Too bad you didn't get it

6. Plunge

Kakao have ALL the power, they can ban anyone for whatever reason they want. There is NOTHING stopping them from banning hackers/botters, the only thing that would involved PA is coming up with a way to stop the hacks and bots working.

Scixer and ambyentlight like this.
  7. Capitaine Courage

Alas, there is at least one thing : greed

[​IMG]

WastedJoker likes this.
  8. Markonius

Are you a Kakao employee ?

Ho wait, there's no GM tag on your name.

Please don't talk in the name of other people.

9. Zimtiah

[PLACE RUDE WORD HERE (example with a F, followed by an U then a C and then a K) ] ALL HYSTRIA HACKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Markonius and SKYMARK like this.
  10. SKYMARK

I Lold XD

Zimtiah likes this.
  11. Markonius

I'm picturing that wheel-chaired Valkyrie trying to keep up with hackers in Hystria, yelling her rude words at them
    xD

12. KruemelMonster

A possible solution to the hacking problem:

Since the source code of the hack is freely available, it should be possible for PA to analyze the functionality of the hack by code inspection and to prevent further functioning of the hack.

Oops ... just wishful thinking ;-)

13. Markonius

Some people wish for awakening tomorrow you know . . .

That will keep your motivation to play

And we need fair players to keep playing.
    Also if you really wanna act against this.
    You can avoid registering any sort of golden accessories to the marketplace . . .

14. Plunge

Source code for the fishing bot was sent to them 18 months ago and they did nothing with it, source code for the $60 grinding bot from Koexygen was sent to them a few days ago, doubt they'll do anything. Honestly I can't blame people for hacking now when Kakao are pretty much endorsing it. They've pretty much said that you can exploit if you're a streamer and you can speed hack or fish bot if you're just a normal player.

I'm honestly going to use the speed hack right now, stuck in the middle of Magoria and "Old Moon Distress Call" hasn't worked and "Escape" has dumped me back in the Ocean. With the speedhack I can swim back in about 5 minutes.

15. Markonius

Sure go ahead.
    I hope you'll enjoy your time helpin the hackers damaging the game.

16. Tracsta

Small heads up guys, to people thinking " let them make it public so they know how to fix it" - this took me 5min to research
    http://www.buffed.de/Hacker-Thema-237117/Specials/Report-Cheats-Black-Desert-Exploits-Hacks-1199009/
    german site, but basically from what the guy being " interviewed" says, he describes in DETAIL how and why the hacks work (why client side stuff is easy to manipulate) and how the hack has a "act innocect" function when players nearby. And to times of article, it costed.
    this is EXACTLY the hack that got " public " now.
    it was public, long time.
    Article from June 2016.
    They KNEW how to fix it coz the hacker even explained how he did it. cmon guys

I loved this game. Nothing will change, it was fun while it lasted.
    People should stop being dellussional

Asterotis and SunHoYee like this.
  17. ambyentlight

Omg some random person defending Kakao for the companys incompotence is just too cute.

Kakao is the Publisher that is licensed for Oceania,North America and part of Europe as said at the bottom of the page meaning while Kakao holds those licences they can do whatever they want in their durastiction. Provideing they don't change the game in any form and release it as Pearl Abyss passes it to them which is also in question but that goes off topic.

Hackers/Cheaters/Botters all need to be perma-banned sooner not later to protect the integrity of the game.
    END OF STORY

18. Markonius

Looks like you've enjoyed playing illusionned thinking there's no hacker in the game.

You're upset because you're not ignorant anymore.

But still you can enjoy the game. You can life skill . . . You can play
    Hackers will be dealt with. And market will heal up

19. Markonius

I'm trying to make people realise they should be raging at Hackers and start acting to support the game instead of killing it more.

Too bad you're too angry to realise it

20. WSYNC

Shut the fu ck up

everyone should download and use this, buy accounts, use the hack, buy more accounts and use the **** ing hack. Tank every **** ing thing on the games economy, this what we as community should be doing for the total lack of response of kakau.

go white knight your left nut.