1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devs clearly care nothing for the game; hystria hackers prove it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, May 27, 2018.

1. Markonius

I'm no white knight.

I'm just a random individual who took time to think before difaming other individuals.

I enjoy the game. And actually plan to enjoy it for much longer.

And people like you are literally proud to be helping destryoing the game.
    That's why I'm not behaving nicely to you.
    Even tho I stay polite

JeanJean likes this.
  2. Tracsta

As i agree to the point saying *** **** them over.
    Sadly there is few things why (me included ) wont join that train.
    some people are known for family names / game tags / guild names. Even carried over from other games.
    People go in full hack mode now, be real, the only thing u get is being accussed of using the hack for long time.
    And buying accounts to hack? You literally going to support them again. giving them money for...what reason?

Simple, log out, dont bother anymore. maybe wait few weeks months and see what happens.
    I met bots 2 years ago, i met a dk in helm mine spamming flows after the " cd fix". i was aware stuff is around and google proved that correct - to any given time.
    but we reached a next lvl now

3. WSYNC

a 18 page about hacking and proof without gm response or action is what's destroying the game. MONTHS of rampant unchecked REPORTED hacking is whats killing the game.
    You must be very bright, white of color and dumb of nature.

4. ambyentlight

Then why is Kakao doing nothing about banning these hackers then hmm? What is it just a case of its fine if you wanna hack this game and get unlimited silvers to rock say full pen gears and pawn noobs for not hacking?

Kakao arnt to blame for the hackers choseing to hack but they can damn well do something about banning them hackers like a normal company that cares about ballance would usually do.

5. Markonius

Ho god,

I usually enjoy having reasonned debates.

But with you guys, it's just impossible.
    I'll just go back to play the game and enjoy my life
    While you're busy raging at GM, and trying to kill the game you've loved before.

Hate is real.

I'll just say it once again.

GM Are Not The One Hackings. Players Are The One Destroying The Game. Just Keep Endorsing Hacking And Difaming Your Game Provider And You'll Kill It For Good.

I'm out

Kakao CM and GM might not be showing anymore on forum because they always get **** on but mad kids

#345 Markonius, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2018
    JeanJean and SKYMARK like this.
  6. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Hacking is proliferating because of devs inaction. They have the ability to address the issue and there's no sign of that happening.

Scixer and Bridne like this.
  7. ambyentlight

ahh yes lets let bygones be bygones there are hackers that we as a player can do nothing about it but lets let them be not ask gms to do their jobs and ban exsploiting hackers.

8. WSYNC

they need a safe space, we at 2018

smh

9. Tracsta

Are u thinking like this in IRL too?
    if there is no PUNISHMENT nothing stops people from doing stuff, why would they?
    examples are easy
    U earn 1 dollar a day and buy urself a dry slice of bread to eat. boring food but it does its job
    The Person stealing money buys himself a full menu, basically for free (effort for the money - probably still less then yours for the 1 Dollar)
    And you sit there " oh no rude boy u cant steal money to buy better food then me"
    And he probably is like " why not? there is NO PUNISHMENT FOR THIS ACTION"

You say you go back and enjoy ur life, lets be real, while probably somebody *** u over at spot or stealls mobs or pk u or whatever. No he dont have to be hacking in that moment. but he probably did already to have the gear to do that. Still enjoying? Now say again the GMs are the wrongs to blame, for not banning or actively doing stuff against them ( This is not a deal since only this few weeks, this is happening since release)

10. Markonius

Are you always wasting your time to useless hate show ?

Some people are witch hunting hackers. Shaming them to make them regreting their acts. This is not really moral. But yet. It's actually making things go in the right way.

Other people. You.
    Are just shaming Kakao, and harassing them. Endorsing Hacking. Motivating honest players to quit the game.
    In what way is it even helping solving the damn problem ?
    You're just making everything worse.

So yeah. I'm just gonna go back to my life.
    Some hackers made very powerful hacks public to harm Black Desert because they were mad at some decisions taken by developers.
    They want to harm our fun.

But point is I don't care.

I used to grind mobs for fun. To do life skills for fun.
    And few people trying to harm the game economy by spreading hacks isn't going to make me hate grinding mobs, or lifeskilling.

Kakao is aware of the problem. They've logged in to the forums today. They're not living in caves.

They're not answering because you guys are the WORST people to talk with.

JeanJean and SKYMARK like this.
  11. ambyentlight

Kakao is probally aware of this but just look at us all and laugth as from Kakaos standpoint this would be quite entertaining to watch all us whiners whine.

It is so funny how they have given not one reply to any of these recent hacker/botter threads with a simple reply we are looking into it.

THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE A ****.

12. Tracsta

You are right. Iam talking to a wall. You actually consider witch hunting against moral, but not the hacking itself - those who ACTIVELY harm the economy and other players?
    This game is about PVP in every end goal, you life skill for money, u grind for money, for what? gear? what u need gear for? oh right pvp.

If you enjoy pure life skilling and chittchating that is absolutely fine.
    And i told nobody to quit the game stop putting words in my mouth.
    Iam just as unhappy as you about whats happening - but iam able to set a certain line to myself and saying: no more of this

13. PootyTang

Don't worry guys, at least they hit 10k subs on their instagram :O.

nethkhadar and Bridne like this.
  14. Markonius

This is exactly why it's pointless dicussing with you.
    I've stated in Big Pink Bolded Text that Hackers and players endorsing Hacking are the main culprits.
    But still you manage to say I consider Hacking moral.

I don't know what to think.

I would honestly say that's you can't think and understand basic logic concept. But it would be considered as an insult.
    So I will not.

Anyway, You will never read the entire point I wrote earlier.
    Cause you don't care about reasoning.
    But it was pretty obvious I'm here to accuse hackers here.

Things just went nuts when some people where endorsing hacking right here. And now you just diform everything I say.
    I'll stop answering any sort of ping or whatever.
    And will actually act like Kakao CM and GM.

I will not mess with ignorant hate fiesta and will deal with civilized people, elsewhere

15. TeRRoRibleOne

You are an actual stupid person... Defaming ppl caught cheating? You see that pier? Walk off it.

16. Escapism

Maybe, but thats just a very small maybe, they are investigating and analyzing the sourcecode after all for a while now, and instead of just working on some half-assed solutions and banning a small portion of all the botters and hackers that get reported, they are trying to make their engine as hack/bot-safe as possible and are collecting more data over time about who exactly is/was botting or hacking, to ban them all at once, without giving away warnings or giving them time to adjust their code and possibly avoid detection.

That would be the smart thing to do, but either way i would definitely not count on it, its Pearl Abyss were talking about here, we still have desert shovellers walking around freely as well.

seanas likes this.
  17. unrealaz

You have no reason to be on forum if you enjoy the game so much. Go and play it.
    "Mad kids" that try to report bots over and over via tickets and hackers are still there after 4-5 months and nothing is being done until media sites start reporting it.
    You will get to end game and you will be obliterated by one of those hackers and you will say the game is ****. It will be very funny then.
    The CM/GM have never been here cause they are not doing their job and also they have 0 saying in the development of the game it seems cause why the **** would a publisher have any saying on a game they try to make money out of right?

Scixer and nethkhadar like this.
  18. Capitaine Courage

Name and shame are forbiden ..... by Kakao's own TOS.
    So players who do that are actually at the risk of being banned by Kakao.Here's how they protect their userbase.
    Kakao, the same publisher who was also very eager to ban dataminers like Bloo (who just showed to the world the ****ing mess that is actualty the coding background of the game, the guy that tells them with his findings "do you work properly you programer", and nothing else), but never exploiters who happen to stream, ( and to be honest their partners program inspires more pity than hype, they should stop it already, it pollutes the game launcher more than anything else, if nobody gives a **** about these streamers, there's a reason to that, but that's another rmatter)

If there are hacks in the game, it's first and formost because of Kakao incompetency.
    Period.

Where is XIGN code when you need it ? Uh, oh yeah, nowhere, too busy to collect data on your PC to provide anything substancial except eating ressources for absolutely nothing good for the user, since it has showed numerous times how much of a useless tool it is to protect the game environment.

#358 Capitaine Courage, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    nethkhadar likes this.
  19. Nattia

Why is nothing being done about this? Appalling

#359 Nattia, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  20. Bridne