1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devs clearly care nothing for the game; hystria hackers prove it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, May 27, 2018.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Words ? Did you even read the links I supplied, those are official annoucements of banwaves, what do you want more ?

Also since january ? I could give you the benefit of the doubt before, but now it's pretty clear you didn't played this game for very long if you believe hacking/exploiting issues started and are dealt with since january.

Also why is there still issues despite them working on them ? Not only you seem to have joined BDO yesterday but you also seem to have started gaming yesterday to be so clueless.

2. ScreameR

re-read my post. a simple F5 can refresh it. Where did i state hacks started in January? According to the posts you linked to me they started working on a solution since January. Heck who knows when the hacking has started, i signed up at this forum since it really started bothering me just recently.

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Just did, my previous answer already addressed most of it.

The big picture is: it's not the first and the last time people exploit a videogame and that said videogame recovers from it, and unlike what some idiots use to say in these forums, you can rely on capitalists to not let their money maker die without trying to save it.

But the still big yet smaller picture is on this game's staff's hands: they know how many people log in, they know how many people spend what amount of money. Again, you can rely on capitalists to monitor closely those kind of things. They don't need a few forum drama queens (not directed at you) to tell them if their money maker is successfull or not.

4. MGTOWinBDO

If you want to solve the memory fragment **** its simple. Non-marketable. Blackspirit quest. 1 a day. 7 a week.
    TIme is your enemy.

Give all players the right to earn their own fragments. IE you can earn only 14 Memory fragments max a week if you play.
    By playing the game, not buying from other players.

All items that are literally MARKET STOLEN by SCRIPTS NEED TO BE ADDRESSED WITH QUESTS.

5. Maxvolume

I can understand how bots can be pretty hard to prevent but a hack like the one commonly used in hystria? Haven't seen anything like this since the early 2000's when shitty f2p mmo's from Korea were all the rage.

#405 Maxvolume, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  6. Nastiel

It's all the features of the same, single BOT.

7. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

SunHoYee likes this.
  8. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

9. SKYMARK

10. Killa162

You're ****ing retarded. This reply you made proves it.

11. Desado

Desado Wizard 62 NA