1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devs clearly care nothing for the game; hystria hackers prove it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, May 27, 2018.

1. Srich

Thats optimization mode xD lol

2. JillValentime

JillValentime Valkyrie 61 EU

@GM Axion @GM BBrilliant @GM Caramel @GM Deve @GM Dew @GM Dranzerkai @GM Dresden @GM Felaxus @GM FluffyPanda @GM Gemu

Any opinion on this? Because just by giving this to read to my guildmates; 3 of them have uninstall the game instant....
    Do you guys realize of BDO is already unfair? with the RNG that can **** you in the A.S.S for month??
    And you think it is fine to let hacker free for weeks? For month??????
    I can remember when they were able to modifiy some spell to add them on the map-key so they can spam without CD some spell that have restriction for +30s CD.....

This is pathetic and i guess this is the end. I'm done with all of your ******** and 0 reaction.

KotoRena, Blackhearted and Draggun like this.
  3. Draggun

Similar reaction on my side. I've reported same guy doing same rotation at Gahaz serendia 2 on EU, in the early morning 3 weeks in a roll (Never could identify the individual, because of course, he was using the camouflage outfit). Nothing happened, I've stopped grinding for some time already, I wouldn't be surprise If I went to Gahaz and the same guy would be there. It's a slap in the face of loyal players that legitimately plays the game and financially support it. I won't derivate the thread into the Horse Market bot as well, but it's another huge turn down for me in this game.

Shame on you.

@GM Axion @GM BBrilliant @GM Caramel @GM Deve @GM Dew @GM Dranzerkai @GM Dresden @GM Felaxus @GM FluffyPanda @GM Gemu @CM Yukimura

bobo1979 and JillValentime like this.
  4. 920

920 Ninetwenty Tamer 62 EU

Buy flares , also who the hell would hack at gahaz if he has hacks?

5. Tsurugi

why would a guy using speed hacks stay still long enough for you to flare them? they should change how flares work if they expect us to do all the heavy lifting on top of using loyalties for flares.

Flood likes this.
  6. ambyentlight

Funny how theres zero responce such as they are looking into it or anything like that. Lack of communication kills games, but in this case only the minority are complaining so they don't need to lift a finger as that takes time and time is money.

7. Celensra

Things like this have been happening since the beginning. I remember the hacker, OSG and the guild, Oddjobs. I remember Daum or Kakao...whatever they were at the time, I remember them doing nothing for weeks as a singular Wizard hacker ran rampant through the game, killing everyone outside of Heidel or allowing only certain members of a guild to enter Kzarka while killing everyone else in a single Chain Lightning spell. They only gave three-day bans at the time so if people (or entire guilds that knew the game followed Korea's updates) viciously exploited the game (Marks of Shadows and Witch Earrings had exploits too), they received little to no punishment and went on to dominate the game. Black Desert is a tale of so many mistakes and errors and will probably go down as one of gaming's most tragic losses because the developers and publishers are either so uncaring or inexperienced that people just kept leaving the game. I saw people tagging the Community Managers but just like anything criticizing the company, anything real that shows players actually care and want to improve the game, they ignore it. This game has lost so many players and potential customers for hacks and things of that nature alone...two years later, they're still no better. It's such a shame such a company had to be the one to create such a beautiful game :(

#67 Celensra, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
  8. TeRRoRibleOne

I have a theory as to why they haven't done anything. I think they are trying to figure out of they can detect the hack with shitty XIGN or something so they can do a mass ban. Based on what I've seen with the hack recently, when they have it on they having on it that lets them go directly to a character screen or something so they disappear if anyone gets close to them. I can tell you on Saturday a GM was told exactly what channel the hacker was on after a guildie encountered him at Hystria. It's easy to find the Zerker, he has a barcode name and is usually at the top of the growth charts being lvl 62. It's also easy tell when he's there, he literally clears out all the rotations there.

9. eddie972e

i saw that zerker at nagas ,he was clearing a whole field, where people usually duo it. he was doing that spinning attack zerkers do but he was teleporting from mob pack to mob pack, i tried to flare him but i fail and then he left after i tried to flare him.

10. IRustyI

I have been asking for this so many ****ing times.

I reported and reported and reported and sent many tickets

and all they do is just ban fish botters.

Not many go to hysteria due to absence of item collection scrolls (KR gets this daily basis under the assumption players are on VP)

But with the hack, it's piss easy with shitty spec and earns a lot of silver per hour.

They should all get perma-banned.

****ing hackers, macros

****ing cancers in BDO

JillValentime and T800 like this.
  11. IRustyI

JillValentime likes this.
  12. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

13. yukishiro1

They don't really do individual bans in this game, they just do stuff they can detect with their general anti-hacker monitoring and then do group bans (and don't allow any appeal). Until they manage/bother to develop something that can detect this particular exploit on a global basis I wouldn't expect anything to happen to it. BDO puts virtually zero resources into the support system, as anyone who has filed a ticket knows.

14. ambyentlight

PA and Kakao both say its too much work to track down and ban these hackers but they would do it if you all brought lots of pearls as time is money.

15. Hezekiel

Hezekiel Archer 61

Don't forget the marketplace bots, those sites are googelfrontpage for years now. The chance of my "nolifehundretsof€andthousandofhoursspendilovethisgamesomutchidontfindproperwords-account" is getting banned for this post is higher than those sites getting taken down.

I take the risk cuz I love this game so mutch, still.
    Or just even send google a mail so they stop the advertising. PLEASE!!!

16. Extrabone

Extrabone Ranger 61

Your beloved game is dying. Mods don't care, neither does the dev team. Get with the reality.

17. Draggun

JillValentime likes this.
  18. SKYMARK

Naming and shaming is not allowed on 99.9% of forums. LoL, you can submit a ticket without creating drama on the forums.

19. 2Cents

So you where in a clan with an admitted botter for over a year that wasn't removed from the clan?

Wouldn't that make YOU and YOUR CLAN the problem here?

By not removing such players you and your clan are endorsing those activities. At minimum your not taking a real stance against it.

Let me guess, they helped in sieges so your clan was willing to put up with it for self benefits?