1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devs clearly care nothing for the game; hystria hackers prove it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, May 27, 2018.

1. Atron

Sorry bro. In final fantasy they are only banning RTM and not bots. If you use Bot without RTM-ing you won't be banned.
    Main reason i aint touching the game.

And about BDO:
    Out GMs only need a bit of a kick in the a*s to get things moving a bit faster.

2. KotoRena

KotoRena Valkyrie 60 NA

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdeser...iq/some_details_on_the_hystria_situation_atm/

Apparently according to this bloke, though I don't see any concrete proof in his post except a small little picture, its more worse than people thought. Perhaps he wouldn't be able to post a direct link to the forum or website that hosts the free downloadable hacks. But if what they are saying is really true, 3500 players at least, then this is really getting out of hand and needs to be dealt with. Just because the game is dying doesn't mean you just let things like this go.

3. Darthkiweh

4. Rivazx

If you don't ban this player TODAY! I will quit this game tomorrow!

5. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Even better, sue them.

6. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

but its sunday tomorrow

7. Eardwynn

So Hysteria hackers still not banned? There are video clips with Guild Tag and Names of hackers people have recorded doing the speed/cooldown hacks in hysteria. Ban when?

JillValentime and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  8. ambyentlight

That is highly unlikely because once you start playing bdo its nearly impossible to quit.

9. ambyentlight

Kakao dont care because hes a streamer.

JillValentime and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  10. TeRRoRibleOne

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i always wondered how hard it is to park an invisible gm character in those places and sporadically change channels here and there while doing your other tasksfor the company on other monitor.... and no matter how hard i wondered i always came up with the answer - SHOULDNT BE HARD AT ALL.

also, with all the money they get from pearl sales, they should pay 1 dude to do night shifts. he will save them ALOT of money.

Mirtastic likes this.
  12. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

That guy called me class carried when I destroyed him lol guess he turned to hacks now SAD

13. yukishiro1

To my knowledge BDO has never done actual real live person bans, they just do automated bans. There is nobody on the payroll who can physically go into the game, find someone cheating, and ban them.

They just don't care, as evidenced by the fact that this thread has been going on for days and days now with no response - and the hack has been used widely for months and months, with repeated reportings, and absolutely nothing has happened.

Fishbot went on for like 1.5 years before they did anything.

14. TeRRoRibleOne

Actually you're wrong. I know they can do that, they just don't most of the time.

15. TeRRoRibleOne

Hystria hacker is on right now, he just unloaded 6 red shards, tungrad neck, and a ton of black magic crystals..... Wish a GM would actually log in and catch this jerkoff already

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  16. Bellus_Puella

there used to be manual bans in BDO's early life when there were 3 servers and the game was just non-awakened gameplay and Mediah had yet to be released

at some point later on, they stopped doing manual bans of people using hacks

they still do temp bans for things like language though

17. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I understand they prefer to ban in waves but this has two serious risks

1. The damage to the economy is already done and gear they have been able to get with their ill-gotten gains will die with their deleted accounts. That was gear someone else could have owned with their fairly gotten gains.

2. Their nonchalance about this could tempt other people into cheating thus making the overall issues in point 1 worse.

seanas likes this.
  18. Mafesio

This should definitely be fixed like yesterday. It's not nearly as bad long term for the economy in BDO as hacks are in other MMO's, there is no trading in game and even all the stuff they grind will probably get blown up at some point anyway.

The immediate problem though is the effect they have on the MP right now. If they are hacking, they are probably using bots also for the MP. With unlimited silver and the use of MP bots, the effect is felt on a daily basis for legit players.

Do something Kakao!! Letting this continue is slap in the face to the legit players, supporters, and whales. I don't care about how much I spend on things like this, but I don't like throwing money at you and playing legit for you to let someone with a free hack and $5 pricetag to blow past all the money and time I put into the game, it's just disrespectful af to let this continue.

19. Dastian

soooo....basi belt now sold out too in EU ....gz PA