1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devs clearly care nothing for the game; hystria hackers prove it

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WastedJoker, May 27, 2018.

1. LightningFFXIII-4

Um, every single botter I find that I reported, they're gone the next week. It's so easy to find a botter in there. Especially gathering/Aethersand bots.

I saw someone yesterday selling his account for 150 bucks on world chat, took a screenshot and submitted a report, still waiting for GM reply on the email lol.

Not even going to bother with all the other spam selling boosting services and 1billion silver for 150 bucks.

2. Szakłak

The problem is that a lot of experienced players does not care for BDO anymore. They cheat for fun, out of rage for changes, When they dont care and get banned in the process this game is left only for noobie lifeskillers and role players. It is not looking well for bdo. They had those hacks and cheats for months now and suddenly now the community woke up. The game gave the players reason to hack. Feels like smelling a dying corpse when logging into the game.

3. LightningFFXIII-4

How is a corpse dying? lol....

4. Szakłak

You heard about zombies, didn't you?

5. LightningFFXIII-4

I really need to learn how to edit videos so I can make memes lol. Here's a vid just watch 1:20 lol Where he says "Like a Zombie".

6. Tjaranis

as many other games, the market is likely run primarily by bots. meaning the vast majority of pure resources there are made by bots; and a smaller part is made by rl people but a lot more of them.

this is usually how demand gets filled in extreme grinder games, as it would be impossible to have the game run without some kind of "false" inflation in the market as the average player would never be able to grind remotely enough for the resources which need to circulate for the AH to be bearable (which is likely why you see large "bulks", of hard to snipe items, now and then ^^)

edit: it is essentially also why botters don't get banned until they start disturbing the market balance by producing more than can be used; so as long as there is a demand they are generally left alone by the devs, as they serve an important role in giving the "illusion" that it is possible to get to that point for far more people than it ever will be; thereby higher chance of sales to push for that.
    etc...
    sad situation it is

7. Tjaranis

the longer the problem is ignored the bigger it will get.
    and at some point you either do it or you are just left forever behind until, "hopefully" all the cheaters gets banned and we all know how likely the chance of that happening after a few weeks or months of something like that being ignored :/

but look at how insane the drop rates are. even with such extreme boost to the market, the very rare items still is always sold out and the rare items can barely keep up with the demand... (even though i hear hyst is mostly empty from mobs because of the hackers; haven't gone and checked myself)
    if that is true, it really shows how absurd the setup is when even extreme hacking can't keep up with the demand because of ridiculously low drop rates vs. needed amount.

Shastalya likes this.
  8. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Eh, there are plenty normal pvpers who would come back and zap BDO like Frankenstein's monster once all the hackers, etc are gone

And then there are those of us too dumb to quit in the first place xD

Tjaranis likes this.
  9. Tjaranis

yer this is absolutely insane that this exists...
    i still don't get how this kind of obvious server-side injection hacking isn't automatically detected and auto-banned. i can't see how it would be hard to setup a system which very simply had "max parameters" which is possible and if you crossed those you are either cheating or there is a serious bug, either way it should be auto reported as a high priority.

the only reason i can see for them to ignore this is to supply the market with false inflation in items to give the illusion that the droprates are not completely crappy and it is totally durable for most to reach top gear, so keep coming to give milk ;)
    if BDO ever got semi-equalized pvp (skill over gear after 3-5month play max) and really hit hard down on the hackers i think you would see a very different crawd.
    properly one which focused a lot more on enjoying the extremely beautiful world, graphics and solid combat system, especially now that it is moving back towards more interactive gameplay and less persma SA chaining. which is what PA truly shines at making it.

they need to hire some AI guys imho, bc that badly needs to improve sooner rather than later.

10. Atron

As i said ... if u do not do RTM you are safe. They basically do not care if u bot on 1 account on 1 IP and aint doing RTM. A fact.

Comparing that sh*t show of a game to BDO is a bit over the top. Sorry to burst your bubble. We aren't even close to Final fantasy cheating ... yet.

11. yukishiro1

Even by BDO's standards, it's pretty boggling that this thread has been on the front page of the main forum for a week now with no response, without being deleted. At this point it is becoming an advertisement for more people to cheat because why not - apparently the devs care so little about their game that they don't even care to post a "we're working on this and rest assured everyone will be banned - consider this your warning" type post to try to do some damage control.

WastedJoker likes this.
  12. Cazadora

13. Omegaschaos

"OP also knows forum rules, so please stop being lazy and use google."

Ah, I see. That makes PERFECT sense.
    The OP knows forums rules, posts a topic that is openly insinuating something that is against forums rules and "I" am the one who has to use google to validate the OP's inability to follow rules, let alone the consequences.
    So in other words: Everything I said before is proven without a doubt. Just a bunch of players who are whining about consequences for their actions, by running to the forums and seeking validation for their behavior.

But let's use logic for a moment here (as If I didn't already) but here is the reality: The OP broke rules to bring someone else breaking rules, to light. But one can be excused and the other can't? "eye brow" Sorry, doesn't work that way. The OP should have taken the correct channels to report it but instead, didn't. And that's on them and anyone else who supports unruly behavior in any form- and me using google, is not going to change that and neither is it going to make said "cheaters" be brought to justice.

#173 Omegaschaos, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2018
  14. Sibyyl

It’s good that on Page 9 you’re still arguing whether this problem actually exists.

I’m having a hard time imagining how you continue to stay misinformed given that it’s really easy to verify OP’s claim.

The time it took for you to type all that you could have found exactly what I said you could go find. You could reply to me, or you can do a quick search and read up. The information is 100% out there - lots more of it since my original reply.

RoakOriginal likes this.
  15. TeRRoRibleOne

I found it in 1 second googling it. That guy is a fool

Sibyyl likes this.
  16. Asterotis

There's a guy talking to a hacker right now on stream.
    The hacker basically says "PA doesn't give a ****, so why should the players."

Once again PA, plans to go into ESports.

17. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

18. LightningFFXIII-4

Such a lie, I know a few FC mates who obviously bots since theyre gathering 24/7 and eventually they got banned, they even said it on discord.

Lmao **** show? Nobody even knows what Bless is over there. BDO's community was ready to jump ship, you guys just got lucky Bless was even more of a Trash than BDO.

FFXIV subscribers are at the millions while BDO playerbase was 25k at best.

FFXIV has an entire Team whos only job is to track down RMT and Botters.

BDO probably has maybe 5 guys in charge of security lol as seen on this video.

Who would win a Overpowered GM or a Hacking Siegie from Balenos Territory.

#178 LightningFFXIII-4, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  19. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

well i hate cheaters but he's right

they have never given a shift 8 shift 8 shift 8 shift 8. They never even believed that the RNG is rigged after all, i remember when i used to make a huge fuss about it around release cus it was outrageous and then the cm goes like " theres no such thing as rng shenanigans" and now , 2.5 years later
    620D+ online on a single char, i still more than ever am 100% convinced that this game's rng can be manipulated in some way and is fake/bugged/rigged/whatever and not actually equal and rng for everyone and this has been in the game since release

this game's pvp balance was bad as hell before but it could be fixed and the system was good cus you could outplay people, the rng was horrible and these clowns just made rng more important than ever and ruined the pvp system instead of actually fixing the game cus they are so detached and they have no clue what they're doing and it's literally just shooting in the dark

players have to figure out everything but even then, i posted 10000000000000000 bugs and i explained how these bugs work as if im some game tester and they just ****ing ignore it for months / years even when the information is there at their feet given to them by someone who has no obligation to do it

clown fiesta isn't right cus this is so much worse

Scixer, Wollbert and Mesuka like this.
  20. LightningFFXIII-4

Payouts aint enough to carry you to PEN I guess that's why ppl HACK.